Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation (5944 Views)

How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson / Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad / Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 13, 2019
As one of the hardworking candidates who took part in the recently conducted 2019 unified tertiary matriculation examination, I hereby publicly beg Jamb and entire public to look into this situation for me. I had my exam on 12th (second day). Having completed all the textbooks for my respective subjects combination and treated scrupulously all the past questions, I mean all the 39 years in each subject (making 156 altogether,it should have been 160 years but remember,utme wasn't conducted in a year). I did the exam successfully..lest I forget, during the course of the exam, the impression 'am I still practicing past questions or how come the exam is this simple was blowing my mind' ) I did the exam successfully.. I killed English and Biology. I was expecting nothing less than 98 and 94 from Biology which are my score boosters, killed Chemistry but I missed 3 questions. I was given 250 in jamb which is completely different from my expectation. My English & Biology should not be less than 98 & 94 respectively because I did the exam to my satisfaction after my scrupulous reading... I couldn't meet up excellently with my school semester exam. I visited zonal JAMB office on Saturday having gotten the result via msg but I was told to come back by the security officers, I went to their office today, cried and explained everything to them but they redirected me to Abuja.. from there I went to the ministry of education but they said they have nothing to do with Jamb. Please,what do I do? 250 is not my score. I was given 67 & 69 in Bio and Eng respectively.. save my life, depression is killing me!
I'm using this opportunity to appeal to his Honourable,Prof. Oleyede, I understand his efforts towards the betterment of the system but I want him to either check for my real RESULT OR reschedule me for another exam and if I fail to score more than 300+, the board should cancel my whole result.
Yours sincerely,Adekeye Samuel.

3 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 13, 2019
SammyOpe:
As one of the hardworking candidates who took part in the recently conducted 2019 unified tertiary matriculation examination, I hereby publicly beg Jamb and entire public to look this situation for me. I had my exam on 12th (second day). Having completed all the textbooks for my respective subjects combination and treated scrupulously all the past questions, I mean all the 39 years in each subject (making 156 altogether,it should have been 160 years but remember,utme wasn't conducted in a year). I did the exam successfully..lest I forget, during the course of the exam, the impression 'am I still practicing past questions or how come the exam is this simple was blowing my mind' ) I did the exam successfully.. I killed English and Biology. I was expecting nothing less than 98 and 94 from Biology which are my score boosters, killed Chemistry but I missed 3 questions. I was given 250 in jamb which is completely different from my expectation. My English & Biology should not be less than 98 & 94 respectively because I did the exam to my satisfaction after my scrupulous reading... I couldn't meet up excellently in my school semester exam. I visited zonal JAMB office on Saturday having gotten the result via msg but I was told to come back by the security officers, I went to their office today, cried and explained everything to them but they redirected me to Abuja.. from there I went to the ministry of education but they said they have nothing to do with Jamb. Please,what do I do? 250 is not my score. I was given 67 & 69 in Bio and Eng respectively.. save my life, depression is killing me!
I'm using this opportunity to appeal to his Honourable,Prof. Oleyede, I understand his efforts towards the betterment of the system but I want him to either check for my real RESULT OR reschedule me for another exam and if I fail to score less than 300+, the board should cancel my whole result.
imagine u scoring 250 and still lamenting when 60% no enter 200.....

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 13, 2019
The admin should please push it to the front page.. this score isn't what I worked for... I'm dying
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by barackodam: 10:14pm On May 13, 2019
Are you well?

Like, Shey o wa alright?

Or are you just looking for 15 mins of fame?

Or are you just looking to get on front page?

I'm asking all these cos I'm confused. You scored 250, supposedly, and you're writing epistle on why you'd have gotten 300. Like 300 is being plucked from a tree?

Go sue jamb if you're sure of yourself, or forever keep shut.

smh

4 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 13, 2019
barackodam:
Are you well?

Like, Shey o wa alright?

Or are you just looking for 15 mins of fame?

Or are you just looking to get on front page?

I'm asking all these cos I'm confused. You scored 250, supposedly, and you're writing epistle on why you'd have gotten 300. Like 300 is being plucked from a tree?

Go sue jamb if you're sure of yourself, or forever keep shut.

smh

I sincerely appreciate your comment but I wish I could see you one on one to explain more better. I'm already a student of the University of Ilorin and I know what it takes to be considered for medicine. I suspended preparing for my school exam gave Jamb all my time. It got to an extent that I stopped reading for the utme because I felt I've covered what I should. To God be the glory, almost all my questions were what I've practised perfectly,in fact, the diagram given to me in biology was my phone wallpaper. I did the exam perfectly and I was happily expecting nothing less than 320… to my utmost surprise, reverse is the case. Bro,if there's an atom of lie in all what I've typed then I dare Jamb to reschedule me for the exam and see if I won't score 300+... I went to their zonal office today for complaint and they immediately admitted something was wrong but they told me nothing is in their ability but I can go to Abuja for complaint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by TyrantInAsoRock: 11:10pm On May 13, 2019
What will 300+ get u

250 wont
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by iTearHerToto: 12:09am On May 14, 2019
SammyOpe:
The admin shouldn't push it to the front page.. I'm just blabbing. I lack sufficient brain cells

Hmmm angry
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Simeonjoe1: 1:34am On May 14, 2019
I commend your efforts during the preparations, if you're not able to rectify it I'll advice you change to anatomy or physiology - ever heard that the top best 10 crossing to medicine? I was among the crossers last year
... A good motivation like this is one of the factors for getting a cgpa of 4.8+ and being among those that'll cross
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by KingLennon(m): 5:22am On May 14, 2019
SammyOpe:
The admin should please push it to the front page.. this score isn't what I worked for... I'm dying
Front page is for relevant news. You just want attention. People are lamenting no results and phone number issues and you are here telling us how you got 250.
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Nobody: 5:44am On May 14, 2019
KingLennon:

Front page is for relevant news. You just want attention. People are lamenting no results and phone number issues and you are here telling us how you got 250.

Hmm..
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Nobody: 5:55am On May 14, 2019
Simeonjoe1:
I commend your efforts during the preparations, if you're not able to rectify it I'll advice you change to anatomy or physiology - ever heard that the top best 10 crossing to medicine? I was among the crossers last year
... A good motivation like this is one of the factors for getting a cgpa of 4.8+ and being among those that'll cross
Already a Zoology student bro, I wouldn't want to risk the competition again, that's why I put in all my best, I prepared like no tomorrow for the exam..
No one wants to understand,as if 250 is one good score. I've written to JAMB head office in Abuja but they told me I will be replied after 2 days.. I'm just down bro. I was told I would cross to medicine from Zoology if I can perform excellently that's why I accepted the admission in the first place not until the orientation day when we were told the bitter truth that it's never possible.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by CentiLion(m): 6:43am On May 14, 2019
I feel your pain,forget those people questioning your motives, I am also in your shoes too, I wrote on the 12th Friday, aced up bio,chem and English was expecting nothing less than 80 in all three. Biology was the easiest.
I was already sure of 300+, when the results was released,behold I was given 276, my three months of toil,night reading cos I was working during the day has gone down the drain. I had to send "result" twice to be sure the first result was mine. The second result was still the same. I'm currently depressed at the moment. I hope something is done about this. I hope the real result is released on the jamb portal.
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by SeekingHelp: 7:59am On May 14, 2019
SammyOpe:

Already a Zoology student bro, I wouldn't want to risk the competition again, that's why I put in all my best, I prepared like no tomorrow for the exam..
No one wants to understand,as if 250 is one good score. I've written to JAMB head office in Abuja but they told me I will be replied after 2 days.. I'm just down bro. I was told I would cross to medicine from Zoology if I can perform excellently that's why I accepted the admission in the first place not until the orientation day when we were told the bitter truth that it's never possible.

Bro, I'm also in the same mess. I have been preparing for the exams for a year now. I mean intensive reading. Bought like two textbooks for each subject. So i expected nothing less than 320.

Behold when i checked i was scored with just 266, imagine. What can 266 do for me in a competitive course like Law in Uniuyo. I don't even want anyone to try to convince me that it was what i wrote. I have been teaching 3 of those subjects in secondary schools- CRK, GOVERNMENT & LITERATURE. And funny enough repeated questions from past questions came out too. Less, i forget I'm a graduate of Public Administration but studied as a part-time student. Hence i can't apply for Direct Entry in Law. So you can see i have exceeded O.Level, as those questions were just too cheap. I'm just confused and depressed at the moment. And that is why i created this new account to seek help in Nairaland.

Please give me a clue on how you forwarded your complaint. We can succeed by helping each other. I wish us the best of luck. Thanks and cheers!

-----Modify-----

Less i forget, the incompetent board made typographical errors in some questions. The one i can remember was Yakubu Gowon being spelled as 'Gawan.' Can you imagine! I think this year's UTME has been marred by incompetency. I knew something was wrong when the release were delayed in the guise of examination malpractice. JAMB must tell us the truth about what happened to our results.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by PharmJohn88(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2019
If this complaints do really hold any water, then they have to be redressed forthwith.

The irregularities in the respective CBT centres are potential to have led to irregularities in results coalition: this could amount to why JAMB had held the results for that long a time.

Channel these complaints to the appropriate quarters.

Hopes were high with the simplicity of the exams questions which you may have hoped to squash mercilessly; notwithstanding, what if it turns out that what you actually scored is what you've been given?

JAMB can be technical most times; answers may have truly looked similar and familiar, but incorrect.

Don't threaten for a resit.
Insist on JAMB showing you your work from their database; they have it.

It may be true that your result was tampered with with cognizance to the fact that some of the staffs working with JAMB have had their hands soiled.

I can perfectly relate with your predicament.

Follow it up prayerfully.

Gracia!

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Themhi1: 8:34am On May 14, 2019
CentiLion:
I feel your pain,forget those people questioning your motives, I am also in your shoes too, I wrote on the 12th Friday, aced up bio,chem and English was expecting nothing less than 80 in all three. Biology was the easiest.
I was already sure of 300+, when the results was released,behold I was given 276, my three months of toil,night reading cos I was working during the day has gone down the drain. I had to send "result" twice to be sure the first result was mine. The second result was still the same. I'm currently depressed at the moment. I hope something is done about this. I hope the real result is released on the jamb portal.

is like dey tempered with the results of those that wrote on Friday 12th..
I prepared for that jamb as if my life depends on it.
your own is even better, when I was writing my exams, I was smiling, even my biology I was sure I will get all except for two of the questions..
I was given 217,imagine.
I was not disturbed because I did A levels dats y if not I would have been in Abuja by now cos dats not my results.
something has to be done.
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2019
SammyOpe:

How old are you??
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Nobody: 9:52am On May 14, 2019
Please let's reach to the public, this year must not elude us... our sweat for the preparation must not be in vain... Different irregularities happened to the 12th candidates' Results... Next year might be another story... Please let the public be aware!!!
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Nobody: 10:06am On May 14, 2019
PharmJohn88:
If this complaints do really hold any water, then they have to be redressed forthwith.

The irregularities in the respective CBT centres are potential to have led to irregularities in results coalition: this could amount to why JAMB had held the results for that long a time.

Hopes were high with the simplicity of the exams questions which you may have hoped to squash mercilessly; notwithstanding, what if it turns out that what you actually scored is what you've been given?

JAMB can be technical most times; answers may have truly looked similar and familiar, but incorrect.

It may be true that your result was tampered with with cognizance to the fact that some of the staffs working with JAMB have had their hands soiled.

Gracia!

Thank you bro, I want to react to the fact that you said they can be technical most times with their questions... This actually got me smiling. The fact is that their options were dumb & questions childish. Let me share you a question I encountered. Que. Which of these is an autotroph a) Hydra b) goat c) Chlamydomonas d. Lion
Imagine a question...
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Linkbaba: 10:14am On May 14, 2019
Both of you should change your institutions to university of Ibadan . If you are sure of what you are saying here, you will definitely pass ibadan postutme and admission is 100% certain.
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Nobody: 10:54am On May 14, 2019
PharmJohn88:

Gracia!

What are the appropriate quarters?
Although I'm sure I'm not the only one but others decide to be taciturn and reticent.
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Nobody: 11:05am On May 14, 2019
SeekingHelp:

Bro, I'm also in the same mess. I have been preparing for the exams for a year now. I mean intensive reading. Bought like two textbooks for each subject. So i expected nothing less than 320.

Behold when i checked i was scored with just 266, imagine. What can 266 do for me in a competitive course like Law in Uniuyo. I don't even want anyone to try to convince me that it was what i wrote. I have been teaching 3 of those subjects in secondary schools- CRK, GOVERNMENT & LITERATURE. And funny enough repeated questions from past questions came out too. Less, i forget I'm a graduate of Public Administration but studied as a part-time student. Hence i can't apply for Direct Entry in Law. So you can see i have exceeded O.Level, as those questions were just to cheap. I'm just confused and depressed at the moment. And that is why i created this new account to seek help in Nairaland.

Please give me a clue on how you forwarded your complaint. We can succeed by helping each other. I wish us the best of luck. Thanks and cheers!

-----Modify-----

Less i forget, the incompetent board made typographical errors in some questions. The one i can remember was Yakubu Gowon being spelled as 'Gawan.' Can you imagine! I think this year's UTME has been marred by incompetency. I knew something was wrong when the release were delayed in the guise of examination malpractice. JAMB must tell us the truth about what happened to our results.
Where do you reside?
I wish we could get more audience.... How do we go about it? What do you think? I'm just down
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Hmmm angry

i cant fit laugh baba

Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by PharmJohn88(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2019
SammyOpe:

What are the appropriate quarters?
Although I'm sure I'm not the only one but others decide to be taciturn and reticent.

There can't be no quarters more appropriate than Abuja's JAMB office or logging in a query on their official website.

I am sure some of our fellow nairalanders here have JAMB registrar's phone number.

You can ask Google for his official phone number and it will be loaded up for you.

Above all, do approach it with a sober reflection on bended knees; this way, you can have a better spiritual standing to approach it.

Respect!!!
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by HADI854: 12:49pm On May 14, 2019
SammyOpe:
As one of the hardworking candidates who took part in the recently conducted 2019 unified tertiary matriculation examination, I hereby publicly beg Jamb and entire public to look into this situation for me. I had my exam on 12th (second day). Having completed all the textbooks for my respective subjects combination and treated scrupulously all the past questions, I mean all the 39 years in each subject (making 156 altogether,it should have been 160 years but remember,utme wasn't conducted in a year). I did the exam successfully..lest I forget, during the course of the exam, the impression 'am I still practicing past questions or how come the exam is this simple was blowing my mind' ) I did the exam successfully.. I killed English and Biology. I was expecting nothing less than 98 and 94 from Biology which are my score boosters, killed Chemistry but I missed 3 questions. I was given 250 in jamb which is completely different from my expectation. My English & Biology should not be less than 98 & 94 respectively because I did the exam to my satisfaction after my scrupulous reading... I couldn't meet up excellently with my school semester exam. I visited zonal JAMB office on Saturday having gotten the result via msg but I was told to come back by the security officers, I went to their office today, cried and explained everything to them but they redirected me to Abuja.. from there I went to the ministry of education but they said they have nothing to do with Jamb. Please,what do I do? 250 is not my score. I was given 67 & 69 in Bio and Eng respectively.. save my life, depression is killing me!
I'm using this opportunity to appeal to his Honourable,Prof. Oleyede, I understand his efforts towards the betterment of the system but I want him to either check for my real RESULT OR reschedule me for another exam and if I fail to score more than 300+, the board should cancel my whole result.
Is like you no get oil for head! nobi person for my own area score 53 so?
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by SeekingHelp: 12:51pm On May 14, 2019
SammyOpe:

Where do you reside?
I wish we could get more audience.... How do we go about it? What do you think? I'm just down

I reside in Uyo, Akwa Ibom.

We don't need audience, all we need is to write a petition to JAMB implying that our results should be reviewed. They should print out our questions and what we ticked from their server. Delay defeats equity. Hence, we should make a move before universities starts their policy meetings. Let me mail you.
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by SeekingHelp: 12:58pm On May 14, 2019
HADI854:
Is like you no get oil for head! nobi person for my own area score 53 so?

I just wonder how naive some folks can be. So you think nobody can score 400 over 400 in UTME?
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by Jamboy12: 1:39pm On May 14, 2019
TyrantInAsoRock:
What will 300+ get u

250 wont
Na 258 I get last year still nothing. This year I can read excess con see 234 wetin my last two years pass
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by LibertyRep: 1:48pm On May 14, 2019
There's obviously something wrong with the recently released UTME result.

Why parents and guardians are silent is what I don't understand.

Like the OP mentioned above, a couple of high flying students I know who should obtain not less than 300 got way below that.

I will encourage the OP not to relent in pursuing this redress. This might instigate other candidates who rightly feel shortchanged to seek redress.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by OwoukoUrua(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2019
SammyOpe:

Thank you bro, I want to react to the fact that you said they can be technical most times with their questions... This actually got me smiling. The fact is that there options were dumb & questions childish. Let me share you a question I encountered. Que. Which of these is an autotroph a) Hydra b) goat c) Chlamydomonas d. Lion
Imagine a question...

okay . . . What's the answer?
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by OwoukoUrua(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2019
LibertyRep:
There's obviously something wrong with the recently released UTME result.

Why parents and guardians are silent is what I don't understand.

Like the OP mentioned above, a couple of high flying students I know who should obtain not less than 300 got way below that.

I will encourage the OP not to relent in pursuing this redress. This might instigate other candidates who rightly feel shortchanged to seek redress.

my result is as expected,but a Frnd of mine was given 238 . . . I feel for him
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by ABCthings: 3:52pm On May 14, 2019
I know someone that did all night reading and still got 185, the guy thought he was dreaming.While an unserious fellow is getting 230 something angry
Re: Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation by dunsin125: 4:36pm On May 14, 2019
ABCthings:
I know someone that did all night reading and still got 185, the guy thought he was dreaming.While an unserious fellow is getting 230 something angry
Inside life, person got to pray, its not really about how much but how far you went.... I mean prayers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Must Be 18+ Old If You Can Still Remember All This..... / Lagos State Polytechnic Part-time Form Nd &hnd 2010/2011(laspotech) / FG To Intensify Efforts On Periodic Review Of University Curriculum – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.