Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real (57401 Views)

Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by made4naijamusic: 3:30am On Sep 09, 2018
Actress and filmmaker, Seun Omojola, has revealed that it is always hard for her to walk freely in the marketplace due to her big mammary glands.

Omojola told Sunday Scoop that she always got unpleasant remarks whenever she visited the market.

She said,

“When I go to the market, especially Yaba Market, I get a lot of unpleasant comments from the traders, which make me uncomfortable. There was a day a man touched my breast to know if it was real; it was annoying.”

She also stated that while growing up, she was often the centre of attention as her peers had smaller breasts.

She said,

“At some point as a kid, I was confused because I didn’t understand why my breasts were bigger than those of my peers. But as grew older, I became comfortable with who I am.”

However, according to the actress, who plays a leading role in the new movie, Funke, her physique has been a blessing to her career. She said,

“I get a lot of compliments on my breasts. If you go to my YouTube page, you will see different comments. God gave them to me; so, I’m going to flaunt them.”

Omojola, however, maintained that she could not go nude for any amount. She stated,

“There are roles you play in Nigeria and it takes away all the things you’ve worked for. As a people, I don’t think we are ready for people acting in the nude. If it were to be in Hollywood, it could a different thing. But if you act nude in Nigeria, you will be insulted and it may affect your marriage or prevent you from getting a husband.”

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/a-man-once-touched-my-breasts-to-be-sure-they-were-real-seun-omojola/

4 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by taiyesoul(f): 3:58am On Sep 09, 2018
As real as Cossy's?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by cassidy1996(m): 4:48am On Sep 09, 2018
hmm... breasts everywhere

20 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Sep 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by G1STM0RE: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2018
sad
Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 09, 2018
Has she ever checked her brain to see if it is real or fake? undecided
Mumu girl paying inordinate attention to what will depreciate with time.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by pweshdodo(m): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2018
What is big in that puff puff she called boobs

10 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by midolian(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2018
And you allowed that cos you needed to prove they are real...

It seems Jesus Christ will have to die for some people's sins again. The first death is not enough

3 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by wayne4loan: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2018
shocked i cover my eyes with the blood of jesus
Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by happybee: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2018
This is nothing na....

Just normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by Amedino99(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2018
Las las its only the nipple that is needed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by slivertongue: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
touchin ur cowbell is harrasment

market folks can be crazy at times especially d urchins

2 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by Hakeem12(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Beauty fades. breasts sags, wrinkles come with age, intelligent women last longer.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by bukjossy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Not as big as my girfriend own joor
Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by dbynonetwork: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
When a woman only think about slaying, the toto will suffer.....

1 Like

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by itiswellandwell: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
She is pretty! But, those boobs aren't huge as such joor. Any man calling those boobs huge just dey whine her. They are nice though.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by BrokenCock: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pls don't act nude. U go end ur life history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by pol23: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
I need to touch too.
Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by Shortyy(f): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nairaland actress

3 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by ifeko1214(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Not too big

2 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by SamOgasco(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmmmm! Really? Abeg how do I locate am oooooo. I need to see her as early as possible. I really need to check out something inside of her.
Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by AlphaStyles(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ma no lie this one no really big like that na
Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by Viruscod3d: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
See small breast, when i went to register for pvc i saw the kinda breast i've never seen before, this girl is 24, i know her age because i was right behind her when she was registering, i am not exaggerating the breast reach her stomach. If she sits down, her breast will touch her knees. And that's with bra o .. i was just imagining those things without bra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by Almunjid(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Last time I checked na Breast cancer kill one young lady in Briton recently. Instead of u to pray against it, and maintain am jejely, u dey use am disturb ppl upandan.

If some men handle am for u, nothing go stop u from getting breast cancer! Lol

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Heavy duty, some times I feel embarrassed each time I meet a lady with bigger orange, like a lady I nearly dated hugging her was somehow tiring, trying to encircled her yet the tin go dey push person back and I even told her well we laughed over it..

1 Like

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Viruscod3d:
See small breast, when i went to register for pvc i saw the kinda breast i've never seen before, this girl is 24, i know her age because i was right behind her when she was registering, i am not exaggerating the breast reach her stomach. If she sits down, her breast will touch her knees. And that's with bra o .. i was just imagining those things without bra

And u forgot that it was voters registration and started demanding for national ID card shocked

3 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by linearity: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Women ha, fear them!

She was not annoyed that some strange man touched her breast, it is just that the guy felt they are fake.

In a different scenario, she would have cried that, she was molested and attacked. I think, molestation is second to most women fame...if their fame and esteem will be propped up by it, they will green light some form and degree of molestation.
Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by musicnmagic(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
pics of d breast or idonbilivit
Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by somehow: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Meaning if not for getting married or getting insulted, you would have acted nude.

Meaning you're living by what people will say and not by any personal standard!

You have no morales madam.

Na this kind people dey change 360' when they are where people won't see them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises / Obafemi Martins Buys A Car For Khloe Of BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.