Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

“I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (56452 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / 2Face Idibia Says He Is Not Asking For Forgiveness From Anybody / "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Brightdude007: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
pweshdodo:
Looks chopable
Haaa which one is chopable again
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by rainbow5: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Dis is fantastic ; my wife was 20 when we got our first kid 9yrs ago then i was 30 today we r blessed with 3 lovely kids

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Brightdude007: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cool
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by tansho(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=excomarow post=71040613]Popular singer 2face wife show off his beautiful kids after spending some time with her husband in dubai.

Look at the pen she is holding, abi na my eyes

[/

No look am like that o. That's an original pen from Dubai

2 Likes

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by AlphaStyles(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
If money dy people for dy born before 22

1 Like

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by udemzyudex(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:
Popular singer 2face wife show off his beautiful kids after spending some time with her husband in dubai.

Chai, na wa ooo.. She's still a kid bro and kids are like that, some will eat the bottom of the pen, break it or misplace it.

You don't expect the parent to always change their pen anytime they break the bottom just because they are celebrity.

I guess you're not married with kids yet that's why you're posting this.

6 Likes

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Dispen(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Proffdada:
The kid's name should be bachelor's degree grin

Mad man........... Lolz
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Akpacha(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:
Popular singer 2face wife show off his beautiful kids after spending some time with her husband in dubai.

guy na pikin na, can always break it. U de expect designer pen?

1 Like

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by eliash11: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
pweshdodo:
Looks chopable
pedi alart

1 Like

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Ajokeade17: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:

eagle eyes.

2 Likes

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Ajokeade17: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
cool I am sure 2baba wasn't the father.
Because they resemble you ba?

2 Likes

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Jflex07(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
for a woman I think it was late as a man I had mine at 28
You think like toto
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Janthony: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Please tell him
udemzyudex:

Chai, na wa ooo.. She's still a kid bro and kids are like that, some will eat the bottom of the pen, break it or misplace it.

You don't expect the parent to always change their pen anytime they break the bottom just because they are celebrity.

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Awoleesu(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Come OP, you're confusing my comprehensibility!
Your very short paragraph on the topic left me wondering whom the topic is about - 2face or the wife?

Pls check your conjugation...
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by excomarow(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

I said, 'Look at the pen she is holding, abi na my eyes'

What has that got to do with my marital status

Cant I observe again
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by naijacentric(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:

mumu give her ur diamond pen

1 Like

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by excomarow(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu give her ur diamond pen

Monkey You no dey observe ba
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by blackgold2018(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:

Fool.. no wonder falz said "u no get job but u dey check weda my watch na original". You poor mind with stupid mentality.

1 Like

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by blackgold2018(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Akpacha:
guy na pikin na, can always break it. U de expect designer pen?
Help me ask em.

2 Likes

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by excomarow(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
blackgold2018:
Fool.. no wonder falz said "u no get job but u dey check weda my watch na original". You poor mind with stupid mentality.

Idiot if you Get work you for Mind your Business

Ode undecided
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by naijacentric(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:

Monkey You no dey observe ba
shatap get a life

1 Like

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by excomarow(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
naijacentric:
shatap get a life

E pain nam tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Deltatoto: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jflex07:
You think like toto
na me be that
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by udemzyudex(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:

I said, 'Look at the pen she is holding, abi na my eyes'

What has that got to do with my marital status

Cant I observe again

OK naa

1 Like

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by vivipink(f): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lovely
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
itspzpics:

She says she had his first kid at age of 24. Wow

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/first-kid-24-annie-idibia-says-show-off-grown-kids/

Madam Did u have children out of wedlock??
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by harriet412(f): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
The little girl is a leftie?
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Philuv007: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Na for people wey she go deceive....

She was a free giver before she met tuface on prior to African queen video shoot
ODE ni eleyi o. If u dont knw anything jst keep shut. Were u there wen she dey give freely. Go read both 2face nd anie profile nd correct urself. Pesin wey 2baba don dey date when she dey secondary sch.

1 Like

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Damseldammie(f): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:

Do you want her to use Gold pen before?
Can't you see the pen case has broken?
Moral: the rich also cry
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by dreamwords: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:

kids eat biro heads , is ur brain paining u
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by excomarow(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
dreamwords:

kids eat biro heads , is ur brain paining u

So I cannot Observe again

Yeye dey worry you, undecided

Next time Use your HEAD to think not your ASS grin
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:

she Don use teeth break am. Certified Nigerian child

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Olamide Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !! / Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.