Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

“I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (56451 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / 2Face Idibia Says He Is Not Asking For Forgiveness From Anybody / "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by delishpot: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu give her ur diamond pen

That person is asking you to look at the little childs breast. He used the pen to hide his original intention.
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by delishpot: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:
Popular singer 2face wife show off his beautiful kids after spending some time with her husband in dubai.

Look at the pen she is holding, abi na my eyes

Glad many people focused on the pen grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by naijacentric(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
delishpot:

That person is asking you to look at the little childs breast. He used the pen to hide his original intention.
lol naso
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Primusinterpares(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:
Popular singer 2face wife show off his beautiful kids after spending some time with her husband in dubai.

very nice bic pen...

I can see very clearly

1 Like

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by tunize(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
cool I am sure 2baba wasn't the father.
Who come be the papa
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by doskie(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
excomarow:

shes a child. what ever the pen you give her, she will still turn it like that. money doesnt actually alter nature. kids must be kids no matter what.
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by doskie(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
rainbow5:
Dis is fantastic ; my wife was 20 when we got our first kid 9yrs ago then i was 30 today we r blessed with 3 lovely kids
God bless your family.
I'm 31. and I'm scared to get married. really cant say why.
initially i thought it would be my first move once i got a good job. but when that happened, i found my self rather saving money.
i really want kids, but I'm not so sure about marriage. I'm bothered.
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by excomarow(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
doskie:
shes a child. what ever the pen you give her, she will still turn it like that. money doesnt actually alter nature. kids must be kids no matter what.

but you saw what i saw
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by excomarow(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
delishpot:

Omo

I think say na me see pass, asha

Somebody see pass mee, Nawaoooooo
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by delishpot: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
excomarow:

Omo

I think say na me see pass, asha

Somebody see pass mee, Nawaoooooo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by doskie(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2018
excomarow:

but you saw what i saw
lool
Re: “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids by Gallantchrist(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
excomarow:

This guy bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Olamide Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !! / Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.