Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding (45886 Views)

Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) / Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by unclesoyo: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2018
Lt. Felix Tei Sormenah was a gallant soldier in Ghana Armed Forces and his wedding was billed to hold on October 6. This will not be taking place anymore as the soldier has died after he got knocked down by a reckless driver on Friday.

According to award-winning journalist Mabel Aku Banaseh who shared the news on her Facebook page, the late soldier was a fine brain with a promising future and it is hurting that he is no more.

In a lengthy post on Facebook, Mabel wrote:

"I took particular notice of him because he was busy moving up and down to ensure all things go well at my young sister’s wedding reception on April 28, 2018 Lt. Felix Tei Sormenah, a friend of my sister’s husband, was a reflection of what true friendship was on that day It was all joy when he turned up with his fiance at my residence the following day after church service for lunch Lt.

Sormenah was billed to marry on October 6, 2018, but something tragic has happened to him He was knocked down by a vehicle. We were all hoping for his speedy recovery after his surgery so we can witness his big day But alas, my sister called me and delivered the chilling news amidst inconsolable tears This fine young man died today before 12 noon.

I feel pained. It hurts to lose such a fine brain with a promising future. He left behind his sorrowful parents, a grief stricken fiancée, siblings, family members, friends and loved ones. Felix, your friends, loved ones and those of us who barely knew you are heartbroken. God knows why this has happened. His ways are not our ways. I leave you in the hands of the Creator. May you find eternal rest in God’s bosom.
May his soul Rest in Peace

https://lailasnews.com/handsome-gallant-soldier-dies-one-month-to-wedding

4 Shares

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by dingbang(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2018
May his soul rest in perfect peace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by Nickijoy(f): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
RIP...

1 Like

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by proudevil: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Village people at work.......

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by nigeriapenmedia: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Na bad home call oooo.... www.Nigeriapen.com.ng sent condolence... Rip bro.

1 Share

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by haywhy1026(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Unfortunately,,He did not die like a galant Soldier.....He died like a bloody civilian.....
...Death is inevitable, He chooses who he wishes, He left the weak and carted away the strong....Oh death!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by Laple0541(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
I feel so sorry for the to be wife, may his soul rest in peace.

Boko haram don enter Ghana oooo, na truck dem de use there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by Berrymoss(f): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by neweraomo: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
What killed him?
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by Adeyeancah(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
neweraomo:
What killed him?
Na motor jam am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by rukyboy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sad
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by Gkemz: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
RIP soldier. This life is as fragile as a glass of wine. But the most important thing is what happens thereafter. May God help us order our ways alright.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by 1Sharon(f): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
neweraomo:
What killed him?

You can't read?

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by projectTopicsNg: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
So sad
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by EndyEdesonNews(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Rip to him. it's quite sad when he is supposed to enjoy his marriage
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by demulepaul: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chaii see fresh Guy This Life na waoooo

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by dopemama(f): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Oh God Almighty pls console his loved ones ooo.. I just dey imagine the way the fiancee dey roll for ground! Her happiness has been snatched away!

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
proudevil:
Village people at work.......
Wetin Village people do again oo

1 Like

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chai, na car even kill am RIP soldier
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by almakiyyun(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Any time a military man die bloggers will tell us or next week is his wedding.
Thumb up for una.
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by EmekaBlue(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
No gallantry in death

Rip soldier
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by thaoriginator: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
What about the picture of his wife?

Journey mercy gallant buffalo soldier
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by franchasng: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Rip

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
After all i've seen and witness in my few years on earth... Dying young still remains my greatest fear!!!
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
maybe he was a crooked soldier, Now other men will try their luck with his wife. tongue he wanted to marry the woman and keep the pussi to himself instead of sharing.
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by BigbamoAYO(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
RIP Gallant Oscar
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by Mankosi: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
It's a pity
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by BigbamoAYO(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Try ur luck na
gypsey:
maybe he was a crooked soldier, Now other men will try their luck with his wife. tongue
Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by BigbamoAYO(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
After all i've seen and witness in my few years on earth... Dying young still remains my greatest fear!!!
well...if you are that young i doubt if you have seen it all.

Tell me what it is you have seen and i will tell you the worst.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Try ur luck na
I will. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network / Family Crashes SUV Into An Estate In Ikeja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.