Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood (33922 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Listening To 21 By Ayra Starr, Looks Like Teenager In New Photo / I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / Genevieve Nnaji To Keep Donating To Feminist Coalition Despite Stoppage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by kuneryxy(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2018
Na y dem rape you.olofo
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Officially frustrated woman.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by fineboynl(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2018
when they don't see a man who love them they then claimed to he feminist..

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by AuroraB(f): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Some people care.....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Bestattitude(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Why won't you be proud. thinking you know what you doing?

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by TundeBricklayer: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2018
Idiot, such a fool
Goat, because she expressed herself that why she's idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by sirBLUNT: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2018
A proud feminist? is it something one should be proud of? like is some kind competition to be one,i smell an insecure lady well i can as well say everyone is now a feminist including Bobidris..

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Dreamkiller: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2018
dont be a feminist, just be feminine. Dnt try to compete with men cuz men dnt compete with you. JUST BE FEMININE.

10 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2018
All of you that have typed crap in response to her feminist stand are mad! I mean, you all are really mad! If she had said she doesn't support the feminism move, you all would have sang her praises and how much of sense she's got, now that she doesn't, she's either heartbroken, unhappy, or frustrated, whereas, her life is a reflection of a happy woman. Why can't some of you look up "feminism" on google before going about with this misconception of what it is? Ignorant, insecure things!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by AngelicBeing: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
i have never been her fan and never will be. i met her a few times and she is always sad. you can tell she is not a happy woman. well, i dont blame her. after dbanj and atiku and 3 very close friends of mind don knack am left right center, and dumb am, why wont she turn feminist
Chai shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by TundeBricklayer: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Yigiyaga:
Officially frustrated woman.
She can feed you and your generation for years without looking back, some lowlife will recharge #100 data came online and insulting people that their house-help or driver earn more than their miserable....

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Memphis357(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2018
This one wey Atiku don use im prick scatter her anus finish.......

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by kingthreat(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2018
You weren't a feminist when Atiku furcked your arze right? Using your poosie to elevate your feminist status

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by divinelove(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Not surprised

It's an association for bitter single mum n divorcee plus ladies than can't find husband aka bad market to hate on men forever lol grin grin

Atiku don finish work for your ass hole no man wan carry bad market

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by TundeBricklayer: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Memphis357:
This one wey Atiku don use im prick scatter her anus finish.......
You where holding torch for Atiku when he was scattering her Ew.u?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
i have never been her fan and never will be. i met her a few times and she is always sad. you can tell she is not a happy woman. well, i dont blame her. after dbanj and atiku and 3 very close friends of mine don knack am left right center, and dumb am, why wont she turn feminist
Whether you are a fan or not, does she care? She can't change her stand 'cause someone feels threatened by feminist. Go fix your insecurities! And hey, you should be happy 'cause if not for feminist moves, your sisters won't have had the rights to PVC, formal education, or a place in corporate world. What will it cost you to educate yourself than spewing ignorance?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Morbeta11(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
Okay!

Most of us(Men) are highly in support of gender equality but...
If you must be a feminist please be independent.

Don't be forming feminist online while you're broke in real life, begging guys to subscribe your phone for you so that you'll use it to login your web accounts to make noise.

Infact.... I wanna pee!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Henjor48(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Kingsmeal:
#GenevieveNnaji has been a prominent fixture in the Nigerian film industry for over 20 years, primarily as an actor. Her contributions to filmmaking have received several awards and nominations over the course of her career. In recent years, she has moved into film production, acting as writer, financier, and producer through her production company, The Entertainment Network (T.E.N). “Lionheart” is her directorial debut.

In an interview with Women and Hollywood, the star actress made many women and men in Nigeria and abroad proud as she aligned herself with the feminist movement.
When asked to name her favorite woman-directed film and why. She said; Patty Jenkins’ “Wonder Woman.” It was powerful and strong, and at the same time, feminine and sexy.

I’m a proud feminist who embraces her femininity. I feel sometimes women are made to feel self-conscious and ashamed of their womanhood. Perhaps like “Wonder Woman,” we may wake up one day to discover that it is our superpower, and then we would be unstoppable.
On the #MeToo and #TimesUp movements, the Nollywood diva said she has noticed; "How quickly the oppressed have risen to the top, and yet the train has not stopped. If anything, they continue to create amazing content."

History has shown that in almost every situation where a group of people or a demographic is being oppressed, it’s usually because the oppressors are threatened by the potential of the oppressed to be great. I’m happy women all over the world are discovering their superpower and turning “why me?” into “not me.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-am-proudly-a-feminist-genevieve-nnaji-declares/

Dear Feminist, ATIKUGATE NKO?

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Heh
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by dotcomnamename: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2018
Feminists are mainly self obsessed fascists, who believe the only way to advance humans is to destroy men, families and most importantly good women.

They also believe that men today should be held responsible for what one man did 10,000 years ago. Because we all know they must be the same person. And want men to beat up other men for no reason

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Jaqenhghar: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Stop being so mad at her. That's how to be relevant these days A woman has to make her money and if aligning with feminists and #metoo will promote her brand abroad then why not. Personally her declaration is no business of mine.
She is waaay better than the one that was on CNN talking about how she sleeps with men for money

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

She can feed you and your generation for years without looking back, some lowlife will recharge #100 data came online and insulting people that their house-help or driver earn more than their miserable....
Look at them offline, but online, they'll use their N100 bonus data to call who would feed their generation frustrated. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Airforce1(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2018
I see women who call themselves feminists as bittered and frustrated sets of people.

As people who ha never been loved truly by Any man .

Genevieve has a terrible love experience in the hands of men from Atiku, Dbanj to the Nigerian foreign based guy that called off their secret wedding few days to the marriage due to her fronting.

This sets of women are sad and lonely .

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by kalex0(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
All of you that have typed crap in response to her feminist stand are mad! I mean, you all are really mad! If she had said she doesn't support the feminism move, you all would have sang her praises and how much of sense she's got, now that she doesn't, she's either heartbroken, unhappy, or frustrated, whereas, her life is a reflection of a happy woman. Why can't some of you look up "feminism" on google before going about with this misconception of what it is? Ignorant, insecure things!

Frustrated fool

no wonder u stand like iroko tree for ur DP

16 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Audray(f): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2018
Anyone notice how the most of the guys up here are foaming in the mouth?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by MahatmaGhandi: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2018
Go and sit down my friend.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2018
Who cares , Eat your pusssy
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Jaqenhghar: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Feminists are mainly self obsessed fascists, who believe the only way to advance humans is to destroy men, families and most importantly good women.

They also believe that men today should be held responsible for what one man did 10,000 years ago. Because we all know they must be the same person. And want men to beat up other men for no reason

Me I dont bother with them. IMO provide your woman and your daughters with all the love and a very secure home, they will never have to align themselves with such

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2018
She better go and marry and stop deceiving herself.

Just look a Beyoncé with all her accomplishment didn’t let that blindsight her from the true meaning of wat really matters to her. She’s just Amazing.

I don’t know wat matters to Genevieve bt she better not let her accomplishments stop her from being real to herself and values!

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Audray:
Anyone notice how the most of the guys up here are foaming in the mouth?
foam in whose mouth?? It's not a secret na, she gets admirers daily yet she chose to wait for menopause...by the way we like flesh not bones.
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Airforce1:
I see women who call themselves feminists as bittered and frustrated sets of people.

As people who ha never been loved truly by Any man .

Genevieve has a terrible love experience in the hands of men from Atiku, Dbanj to the Nigerian foreign based guy that called off their secret wedding few days to the marriage .

This sets of women are sad and lonely .
Coming from someone whose life doesn't have direction at 29? Is this another Airforce1 or the same attention seeking dingbat on romanceland?

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chris Adah: A Charm Was Used To Tie Me Up For 30 Years / Davido Spotted At His Cousin, Nikos Babii's Birthday Party / New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.