Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood (33927 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Listening To 21 By Ayra Starr, Looks Like Teenager In New Photo / I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / Genevieve Nnaji To Keep Donating To Feminist Coalition Despite Stoppage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Airforce1(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
Honestly, that asslicker of E-money who is not even qualified to be Genevieve's shoe shiner is here talking thrash. Lmao..

You're not getting free Pussy from this hoes you're supporting

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2018
Care to tell what part of feminism prevents d!ck taking?
balorx:
and a few silent partners......
are u thinking what am thinking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by 2016v2017: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
Kingsmeal:

Source: https://womenandhollywood.com/tiff-2018-women-directors-meet-genevieve-nnaji-lionheart/
they are trying hard to baptize the name LESBIAN to Feminism
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
But how is it that Genevieve that y'all tag "after one" ended up being more successful than your entire generation?
kalex0:

When Jesus said it has finished, he was actually taking about your brain

Now I know d reason u are bittered

After one woman

if u know u know

Nah frustration they cause this

sorry

guys don't go for ugly bitches

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2018
Keep describing your useless mother.
kalex0:

Do u even know the meaning of feminism?

ugly bitch with zero brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2018
Airforce1:

You keep talking about chasing dreams all the time , but looking at your profile picture, your old school pose and dilapidated rented apartment, you don't look like someone that's worth #5000.

Are you not the woman that was exposed of giving your ex-boyfriend's best friend a head in a hotel room?

You should keep shut women people with morals are talking.
Senseless talk!. cheesy

My blouse alone at DP is worth 5K. Unlike you, I didn't iron and wore it on the first day I bought it to show off on nairaland.

Secondly, DP background isn't my apartment. That's my hostel, neither did I plan on taking pics on that day. I don't do things to impress lowlives. grin

Lastly, I had no idea I was caught giving my ex bf's best friend a head in a hotel room. grin Unlike you, everything I said about you is your sorry state of life.

Nigga! You've got nothing on me.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by profmallor: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2018
I am a feminist myself, as I believe women should be given as much opportunities to contribute to social development. I am however of the view that In a family, the man is still the head as the Bible says, and should love his wife. And his wife should submit to him.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2018
Nigerian men are the dumbest on the planet. Facts only!

A very successful woman with such unrivaled success in her career declares she's feminist and these fools are so triggered they've been churning out insults on 3 pages....Lmao.
kimbraa:
Exactly! Funny enough, they're only alpha males online. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Navalsadiq(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2018
A woman is incomplete and has no place value without a man.you might have all the money and all the luxury but without that man who u can look up to as a husband u are a nobody.Feminist indeed.if only these woman knows she can give birth to fine sons then she will change her thoughts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by 2016v2017: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2018
Tokziby:
That's the motto surname of every single ladies or baby mama's.

Once dem jam one dangote or otedola with better JoyStk, them go quickly change their status grin grin

One former Feminist is in Atlanta now trying to De-feminist herself.. grin grin

she's now forming feminist after collecting our common wealth from Atiku

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by danilmo: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Nairaland resident bingo! I won't waste my time exchanging banter with someone who doesn't know shìt of feminist movement.

Take a look at your sorry state of life, and quit hiding behind keypad to call your lords names.

go and change ur DP , at least put animation/cartoon there,
that stuff there is horrible,

from the background, to posing style, and ++++,
no no no no

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Your momma must've had you during a one night stand as a prostitute somewhere near a pit latrine. Tragic! [s]
kingthreat:

You scorned asswiper, get off my space. The fact is that she, other nollywood actresses and all your female relatives put their punanies on hire to get higher.
[/s]
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Don't mind these dumb idiots.
BrokenCock:
do u uunderstand what been a feminist is all about sef?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2018
Like you're getting free d!ck from supporting E-money?

Any man who tags women as hoes is not only dumb and stupid but also a dimwit and you qualify as all the above.
Airforce1:

You're not getting free Pussy from this hoes you're supporting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by bluefilm: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2018
Who cares?

Proud Feminist and lesbian dat one consign you.
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2018
drop off the scene Madam.. abeg. grin
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
Nigerian men are the dumbest on the planet. Facts only!

A very successful woman with such unrivaled success in her career declares she's feminist and these fools are so triggered they've been churning out insults on 3 pages....Lmao.
I really don't know why they're so pained by the word 'feminism'. These guys need to go back to the epistemological history of feminism and be grateful that women and men like them championed the move. That hate is a product of ignorance 'cause even though I have never declared being a feminist, I know the importance and how it liberated women from many cultural and societal imbalance. And I ask, what would it cost them to read? How can they be so brazenly foolish?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Airforce1(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Senseless talk!. cheesy

My blouse alone at DP is worth 5K. Unlike you, I didn't iron and wore it on the first day I bought it to show off on nairaland.

Secondly, DP background isn't my apartment. That's my hostel, neither did I plan on taking pics on that day. I don't do things to impress lowlives. grin

Lastly, I had no idea I was caught giving my ex bf's best friend a head in a hotel room. grin Unlike you, everything I said about you is your sorry state of life.

Nigga! You've got nothing on me.

Which blouse is 5k?
That thing that looks like rag 5k? Why not go gather your village people in one place and tell them these lie.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Airforce1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
Like you're getting free d!ck from supporting E-money?

Any man who tags women as hoes is not only dumb and stupid but also an nitwit and you qualify as all the above.
Get out Pussy nigga

I'm done replying you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by SoapQueen(f): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
i have never been her fan and never will be. i met her a few times and she is always sad. you can tell she is not a happy woman. well, i dont blame her. after dbanj and atiku and 3 very close friends of mine don knack am left right center, and dumb am, why wont she turn feminist. i feel they left her because of stanking kpekus. it is just my opinion o. i never said that is why they dumped her o. i saiD i THINK. cheesy. COS A GIRL THAT HAD A DAUGHTER AT 14 IS A CONFIRM OLOSHO. no man wants a retired olosho. i also think she has a loosed kpekus. i said i think o. i dodnt not say she has a loosed kpekus o
i know i have scattered a table. watch the poor ugly feminist that will be fucking upandan come for me grin

I have heard this gist before about her being a courtesan. Well, I’m really happy she is making something out of all the mess, beautiful mess if I might add!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by kingthreat(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
Your momma must've had you during a one night stand as a prostitute somewhere near a pit latrine. Tragic!

Your father, the one looking at you in the picture below. He denied you as the only sex he had with your mum was a'nal sex, so you must be a bastardo.

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Airforce1:

Which blouse is 5k?
That thing that looks like rag 5k? Why not go gather your village people in one place and tell them these lie.
You can't get that rag in your regular market. Go figure! It would be foolish of me to argue the price with you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by PrinceZahzah(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Morbeta11:

Infact.... I wanna pee!!! grin

Lol abeg o grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Airforce1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
You can't get that rag in your regular market. Go figure! It would be foolish of me to argue the price with you.

Loool

I got no problem with you .. but stop meddling into my affairs because truth is, I don't care about you .

Drops pen .
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by remedick: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sarkin:
This is what a failed marriage plan can cause.
She has found solitude in the famous lesbian "scissors" skill...
Most Nigerian "feminists" don't even know what that word truly means and the attributions to it.

True. Majority of them clinch to it because of failed relationships and how men have badly treated them.

But these same women forgot that they rejected guys who meant well for them and went for the bad boys.

Genevieve for instance was impregnated by a guy who rejected the pregnancy at very young age of 17 or so.

Though, I admire her strength and success.
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thrash, try to request to know who your real father is. Your mother must've been a cheerful giver.[s]
kingthreat:

Your father, the one looking at you in the picture below. He denied you as the only sex he had with your mum was a'nal sex, so you must be a bastardo.
[/s]
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by indigenous234(f): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Many just dish out comments without reading through the interview.

I like the way she handled questions thrown at her and her view on feminism was clear and eloquent enough for any reasonable mind to comprehend that she's advocating for female independence,financialy and otherwise.

Kudos auntie Geny. More grace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
danilmo:

go and change ur DP , at least put animation/cartoon there,
that stuff there is horrible,

from the background, to posing style, and ++++,
no no no no
I should go change my dp 'cause one idiot who can't even put up his says so? These are the kind of things feminist like Chimamanda frawns about, telling me what to do.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by SoapQueen(f): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jobia:
chimamanda that is hugely successful and has a husband is also bitter and unloved abi?

Stop this dumbness

People do not know how it hurts until they find themselves in situations where men are chosen over women( These things happen everyday).

For us women, before anyone thinks of helping us, they would either have doubts or sexualize everything.

I just want a world where everyone will be equal, but that I see is impossible(Even my two boobs are unequal),

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
All of you that have typed crap in response to her feminist stand are mad! I mean, you all are really mad! If she had said she doesn't support the feminism move, you all would have sang her praises and how much of sense she's got, now that she doesn't, she's either heartbroken, unhappy, or frustrated, whereas, her life is a reflection of a happy woman. Why can't some of you look up "feminism" on google before going about with this misconception of what it is? Ignorant, insecure things!
Too much sense.Some of them just feel insecure once the name feminism is mentioned they are the frustrated ones and they try to console themselves by claiming feminist are single frustrated people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Airforce1:

Loool

I got no problem with you .. but stop meddling into my affairs because truth is, I don't care about you .

Drops pen .
You have no problem with me, and I have no problem with you too, but you're not man enough to criticise Genevieve. I'm sure she can't even hire you as her gate man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Area Fada Charly Boy Shares Weird Pics (PHOTOS) / Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos / Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.