Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi (64741 Views)

Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi / Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by famopompy(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2018
Youngzubi:

Abi, we are on this together

Thanks boss. Enjoying your work since part 1
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by famopompy(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2018
Youngzubi:

Abi, we are on this together
Thanks boss. Enjoying your work since part 1
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Jenkvnq: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
#Update.....Isagoal
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Biggaboi(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
I have missed these Youngzubi. It was by chance that I stumbled on the link to this in the season 1. Na God say make I no unfollow the season 1 thread out of frustration of no updates on season 2 else I for no see this one. The suspense and wait don do me shege. I no even know sey season 2 don start since last month!!!
Now I feel alive again!
I dey follow this one now bumper to Bumber.
More juice to your brain and phone battery!
Carry go!!! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Episode 10

Difficult choice

The strike
-------------------------

SPANA
========

"I know for sure sey those guys go come visiting, so after i don kit up in a nice Italian black suit i pushed two pistols in my waist, then i call chike as he surface instantly....

" yes boss, cjike answered standing on my front...

"now you must do this job clean and clear, you get?... I yan handing him the silver box containing my million dollars worth sniper rifle.....
" make sure sey you drop am at the exact spot opposite "gentle guest bar", as supposed just hide the box inside the black pathfinder, here is the key, contact me once you are done, E get some fvckup wey i go need to treat before coming......

"ok boss, chike yan walking away with silver, i hear motor screeching sound indicating sey chike don move,,," Good i sigh relaxing on the couch....

19mins later, time still dey yan 7:21 pm, then my phone begin ring, i grab am and flip the screen and place the phone on my ear...

" you don reach", i yan....

"done boss, chike reply...

" good and correct!, just go relax close by ", i yan

" ok boss, i go dey observe sir

"good", i yan hangup the call, una fit dey reason who really be chike, but no worry i go yan una the full detail later make

"boom!, heavy bang on my door interrupted me, hmm i bin dey expect una i yan as three macho chest guys bang inside my sitting room, dem eye red!

" where the money!!!, and no delay us at all, one of them yan

"money!, hahaha", i yan crossing my legs as i relax my back wella ontop the couch wey i bin sidon....

"you dey craze!!!!, one of them shout, then cram!!!! Came the naughty sound

The sound don become alram for my ear part of me and my heart beat, so i recognized the gun cork sound even before looking up to see three of them point small black pistol on me...

"wetin una want, i yan

" so now you care abi, na now you dey ask wetin we want no laughter again eh!, "the bigger guy among them yan....

"una be the same guys i sight sitting opposite" little saint orphanage home" i bin dey expect una visit tey tey.. I yan as i scoff

"omo this guy don mad o, how he take recognize us," one of them yan facing others

"this guy na winch... Guy2 yan

" wo ogbe ni no try play with our mental at all, i go just blow your head i swear, wo see i get craze o, my blood dey hot! "guy1 yan pushing him pistol forward then he" crossed" him boundry as he try pull the trigger aiming my arm

Like flash of light, i swiftly pull out one pistol pio! Like sound of water drop bullet speed out and pierced inside the guy skull, the gun na silent, perfect gun for perfect job!, i yan as the remaing two guys won tear race on seeing wetin just happen, but unfortunately i fit cintrol my door with remote onto sey spend millions in building the secret house to my taste, so the door shut gawam! Cause the two guys heavy clash as dem jam the door gbosaa!, collapsing followed

"cool and perfect, i thought as i move dem body inside one room and lock tight, then i shuk head enter parlor again as i waka go shift the dead guy go dinning side, i carry my left hand up look wristwatch as time yan 7:43pm, time to move i yan as i dash outside putting on black glasses to compliment my black Italian suit..

"sharpaly i hopped inside the toyota camery and zoom off!

Few minutes later i drive go park inside a nearby street not far from Gentle Guest Bar where the family get together go take place soon just in matter of minutes, i call chike yan am my location as the guy surface within 15minutes...

"I get two bad elements locked up inside cover room, then one dead body laying for dinning, kukuma rush house go clear the dead body, no try open the cover room, you get??... I yan

" no geenz boss, everi tin clear.. Chike yan as he drive tbe toyota camery home...

Jejely i begin find my way to GENTL GUEST BAR

After i don find better spot inside the bar premises sidon, atleast the place dey somehow dark as na only coloured light dey reflected in that particular part of the bar, i ordered for champagne take dey cool body as i begin observe people wey dey troop inside the bar, rich people with heavy thugs begin land as security just dey get tight and tighter...

"then suddenly i sight my world greatest enemy
Three cars shuk head inside the compound..........

TBC..
Join my Facebook group, click on the link, also help me boost the members by adding your friends to the group
https:///522542228206163?refid=18&__tn__=C-R
Continuation will be dropped by tomorrow

I just have to squeeze out some time to drop this one

But e be like sey i go suspend lascard part for now and focus on the main man spana, wetin una tink

7 Likes

Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by famopompy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Youngzubi please drop Lascard for now. let us focus on Spana. That is the best for now. I concur to your suggestion
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Danicomrade(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bros no offence o lascard is 2 precious 2 suspend o ,
Bt if it means u will be able 2 update spana everyday long update o , dat is cool
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Damibiz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lascard my man,bt i for like see hw he go samar the babe,(wati be her name self) kpimku before everything,nt withstanding Let #Spana take over.....Damibiz still dey ur back oh
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Danicomrade:
Bros no offence o lascard is 2 precious 2 suspend o ,
Bt if it means u will be able 2 update spana everyday long update o , dat is cool

Lets watch n see, tho am not promising
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
famopompy:
Youngzubi please drop Lascard for now. let us focus on Spana. That is the best for now. I concur to your suggestion

No wahala...
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Damibiz:
Lascard my man,bt i for like see hw he go samar the babe,(wati be her name self) kpimku before everything,nt withstanding Let #Spana take over.....Damibiz still dey ur back oh

Damibiz my main man,no geenz bro

Also join my Facebook group click on the like, help me add plenty people there o

Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Gerardo88: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
U fit drop am bt like abt five episodes den bring am once in a while... e gt hw u go de use lascard schene mke pple long to read d story.. thumbs up
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Biggaboi:
I have missed these Youngzubi. It was by chance that I stumbled on the link to this in the season 1. Na God say make I no unfollow the season 1 thread out of frustration of no updates on season 2 else I for no see this one. The suspense and wait don do me shege. I no even know sey season 2 don start since last month!!!
Now I feel alive again!
I dey follow this one now bumper to Bumber.
More juice to your brain and phone battery!
Carry go!!! wink wink wink

You welcome back my man, na man i be na, so i gat to hustle and face life, writing here no dey put shi shi for my pocket but E dey take almost all my time, i decided to take some break and face life but it feels bad that my fans dont even give a damn about me..

1 Like

Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Damibiz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ok bosz
Youngzubi:

Damibiz my main man,no geenz bro

Also join my Facebook group click on the like, help me add plenty people there o

Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Biggaboi(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Youngzubi:

You welcome back my man, na man i be na, so i gat to hustle and face life, writing here no dey put shi shi for my pocket but E dey take almost all my time, i decided to take some break and face life but it feels bad that my fans dont even give a damn about me..
Not this fan! I gat you 101%. More juice bro. No mind the ghosts here.
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by TTNL: 1:47am On Oct 29, 2018
BOOKS FOR KIDS (NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL BOOKS)

We are into bulk sale of children educational books like: story books, continuous weekly assessment, effective writing skills, colouring book for all classes, text books, famous poems for children - poems kids will love, educational materials, quantitative & verbal reasoning, e.t.c

FOR BOOKINGS, CALL:
07066880314 , +2348020805269
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by paprika212(f): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
youngzubi great great story u are feeding us.
thumbs up
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by phlimsy911: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nice one man
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Episode 11

Spana on sniper....

"As soon as i finally step outside the bar, although E hard for me to pass through the crowd unrecognized, but all thanks to darkness of the night, the colored light luminating the bar premises made it even more easir, so jejely i moved towards the black pathfinder parked opposite the road, i dey feel anger and confusion at the same time, anger on seeing that bitch of woman called big mama, then confusion based on who to strike first, but i don learn never to go against plan, so the assassin killing code na, plan and never go far beyond the plan because there is always a consequence, so i dive inside the moto as i unlish all the clothing wey don dey do me heat already, sharply i draw the silver box closer as i entered my code and the tin made a beeping sound before E tear open, the gun look powerful and i dey sure sey him go deliver accurately, so i begin fix the metals one by one till the whole tin gather to form a long sniper rifle, then gently i whined down the motor glass, scanned the environment as i notice sey the coast clear, i move my attention back to the sniper, with sniper well positioned quietly on the window i begin use the camera to locate each of my victim, onto sey na night we dey the figures no too bright but i can still yan who be who, still moving the green arrow slowly i stopped instanta as an idea entered my head, now i really need to be fast except if i go want make person come spoil this show for me, gently i aimed on oga Frank's daughter head as i don calculate my next action because E dey certain sey once i strike everywhere go scatter, so i fit no get chance to eliminate more of them but the main tin na to kill the person wey carry me come here, with that thought i released a tap on the sniper shooting button.... Bom!

"oga frank (d. P. O) daughter on the other side was really having fun, she was all over the guy playing some naughty games with drinks, then suddenly a super fast moving bullet hit her skull... Jesus!! The guy wey bin sidon with her screem, i fit yan una how shocked the dude was when the lady head shattered into pieces ...

"swiftly within seconds i move the indicator sign over to big mama's husband forehead, although the place don turn into horror field as security agents begin secure their bosses, but i could still get clear view of the old man as i press the shooting button, a loud scream followed as one figure on a red power bike fly out from the adjacent street releasing bullets on my motor, how come!??, this shadow of a guy na witch i yan as i quickly dive to the front seat, start the motor and tear better speed, more than four different cars now giving me the chase of my life, the guy on power bike still dey follow me but on him own separate mission, na that time better idea enter my head, since those security people nor sabi who the killer be between me and the bike guy, i quickly turn my steering go left bouncing into another street as those idiots speed pass with force now facing only the bike guy, as i nor know sey one smart huma jeep reversed back and followed me, na when i look through my side mirror nahim i sight the red huma jeep juming as E continue to dey pursue me, then i remembered the person wey i see earlier with that huma jeep, i match brake instanta as i grab the sniper rifle and jump down, i watch as the jeep take stop abruptly almost tumbling on sightseeing the weapon wey dey my hand i no hesitate as na straight to hell i won send am go, but he jump outside and pick race in the darkness, sharpaly i trow the sniper back inside the motor then drag out one pistol as i aim him leg.... Pioff!!! Came the sound followed by loud groan from spata as he fall and stumbled on the road, i tear race go meet am for ground not minding the pain him dey experience at that moment i begin releasing heavy punches on him as blood begin flow, but they idiot dey laugh instead.....

"then i send am crashing on the tied road with one better bicycle kick,as i bring out the two pistols facing it on him fore head ready to shoot then he shout,,,, kill me and you will never see your son

" the word enter me pass bullet,..... Son??

"which son?, i try ask but when i look down for where spata bin lay down, i only see blood stain then the huma jeep sped off......

LASCARD

" hey daniel stop that", she yan but i bin enjoy the play pass yam and beans, so stopping nobi something i won hear now at all.....

"shebi na you wey dey always find my trouble eh, you dey call me fish head abi," i yan still twinkling her as she continue dey laff hard beging me to stop twinkling her onto sey she nor fit laff again, but for wia!!, na me tell her body to soft like bread

"then my mind begin tink bad things, although the girl bin follow me play but i get other plans, i look her, look her then carry my hand up to grab those two thing up nahim the door open waaa!!

" daniel and Cynthia stop that play, come downstairs now your meal is on the dining table" said the house help as she shut the door behind

"chai chineekee!!!!, naso God take dey do miracle i yan for my mind as heat begin full my firehead....

" mumu boy, you almost kill me with that your village play.. Cynthia yan as she begin go down stairs....

We chop finish and move ovee to the setting room, nah they we go relax dey watch film still waiting for the man to return as time dey yan 8:47 pm...

Stay tuned, dont miss the next episode

TBC

still the guy wey sabi,,,, youngzubi Episode 11

Spana on sniper....

"As soon as i finally step outside the bar, although E hard for me to pass through the crowd unrecognized, but all thanks to darkness of the night, the colored light luminating the bar premises made it even more easir, so jejely i moved towards the black pathfinder parked opposite the road, i dey feel anger and confusion at the same time, anger on seeing that bitch of woman called big mama, then confusion based on who to strike first, but i don learn never to go against plan, so the assassin killing code na, plan and never go far beyond the plan because there is always a consequence, so i dive inside the moto as i unlish all the clothing wey don dey do me heat already, sharply i draw the silver box closer as i entered my code and the tin made a beeping sound before E tear open, the gun look powerful and i dey sure sey him go deliver accurately, so i begin fix the metals one by one till the whole tin gather to form a long sniper rifle, then gently i whined down the motor glass, scanned the environment as i notice sey the coast clear, i move my attention back to the sniper, with sniper well positioned quietly on the window i begin use the camera to locate each of my victim, onto sey na night we dey the figures no too bright but i can still yan who be who, still moving the green arrow slowly i stopped instanta as an idea entered my head, now i really need to be fast except if i go want make person come spoil this show for me, gently i aimed on oga Frank's daughter head as i don calculate my next action because E dey certain sey once i strike everywhere go scatter, so i fit no get chance to eliminate more of them but the main tin na to kill the person wey carry me come here, with that thought i released a tap on the sniper shooting button.... Bom!

"oga frank (d. P. O) daughter on the other side was really having fun, she was all over the guy playing some naughty games with drinks, then suddenly a super fast moving bullet hit her skull... Jesus!! The guy wey bin sidon with her screem, i fit yan una how shocked the dude was when the lady head shattered into pieces ...

"swiftly within seconds i move the indicator sign over to big mama's husband forehead, although the place don turn into horror field as security agents begin secure their bosses, but i could still get clear view of the old man as i press the shooting button, a loud scream followed as one figure on a red power bike fly out from the adjacent street releasing bullets on my motor, how come!??, this shadow of a guy na witch i yan as i quickly dive to the front seat, start the motor and tear better speed, more than four different cars now giving me the chase of my life, the guy on power bike still dey follow me but on him own separate mission, na that time better idea enter my head, since those security people nor sabi who the killer be between me and the bike guy, i quickly turn my steering go left bouncing into another street as those idiots speed pass with force now facing only the bike guy, as i nor know sey one smart huma jeep reversed back and followed me, na when i look through my side mirror nahim i sight the red huma jeep juming as E continue to dey pursue me, then i remembered the person wey i see earlier with that huma jeep, i match brake instanta as i grab the sniper rifle and jump down, i watch as the jeep take stop abruptly almost tumbling on sightseeing the weapon wey dey my hand i no hesitate as na straight to hell i won send am go, but he jump outside and pick race in the darkness, sharpaly i trow the sniper back inside the motor then drag out one pistol as i aim him leg.... Pioff!!! Came the sound followed by loud groan from spata as he fall and stumbled on the road, i tear race go meet am for ground not minding the pain him dey experience at that moment i begin releasing heavy punches on him as blood begin flow, but they idiot dey laugh instead.....

"then i send am crashing on the tied road with one better bicycle kick,as i bring out the two pistols facing it on him fore head ready to shoot then he shout,,,, kill me and you will never see your son

" the word enter me pass bullet,..... Son??

"which son?, i try ask but when i look down for where spata bin lay down, i only see blood stain then the huma jeep sped off......

LASCARD

" hey daniel stop that", she yan but i bin enjoy the play pass yam and beans, so stopping nobi something i won hear now at all.....

"shebi na you wey dey always find my trouble eh, you dey call me fish head abi," i yan still twinkling her as she continue dey laff hard beging me to stop twinkling her onto sey she nor fit laff again, but for wia!!, na me tell her body to soft like bread

"then my mind begin tink bad things, although the girl bin follow me play but i get other plans, i look her, look her then carry my hand up to grab those two thing up nahim the door open waaa!!

" daniel and Cynthia stop that play, come downstairs now your meal is on the dining table" said the house help as she shut the door behind

"chai chineekee!!!!, naso God take dey do miracle i yan for my mind as heat begin full my firehead....

" mumu boy, you almost kill me with that your village play.. Cynthia yan as she begin go down stairs....

We chop finish and move ovee to the setting room, nah they we go relax dey watch film still waiting for the man to return as time dey yan 8:47 pm...

Stay tuned, dont miss the next episode

TBC

still the guy wey sabi,,,, youngzubi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by famopompy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Youngzubi my main guy. you just lightened my mood now. Thanks for the update
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by BigSarah(f): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Twinkling or Tickling

Thanks for keeping me entertained though
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
BigSarah:
Twinkling or Tickling

Thanks for keeping me entertained though

grin u not serious

Thanks tho...
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Akinz75(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2018
tenks for d update bro
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Episode 12

SIN OF THE PAST
--------------------------------

"I watch as the huma jeep take speed off into the dark night, i was damn sure that spata wasn't inside that car, so i bend down and with the blood trace on the floor i begin track his movement, finally i reach the spot where the blood drop stopped, quietly i begin look around maybe for clue or any sign indicating spata presence, but the place was just too dark but am not giving up onto sey i fit swear with my blood sey spata is around here, as i won move go check inside the gutter i felt a quiet movement,i made to turn sharply but a heavy stone jam me for head, like about 2 seconds nepa bring light for my head abi na thunder lighting wey follow the stone i no just know, i recovered too soon abi, "i yan with a bloodshot eyes facing spata, he stood still surprised

" spata why, after everything we bin doing together

"abegi!!! No even play innocent here at all, said spata
Now tell me if you no deserve anything wey i do you?, tell me who suppose to dey plan revenge between two of us, your family took my only family left just because of ordinary land, tell me that you don't know anything about it, then i will prove to you that you were part of the plan that led to my fathers death, no just tell me! Tell me spana! ", spata shout with anger as he push me, i try talk but guilt no even gree me open mouth...

......... FLASH BACK.....

" Mike (spana elder brother) came home after years of walking for big mama as the second most trusted security guard after striker, he came home with the intention to build a new family house as big mama don promise to reward his loyalty by building a new house for the family, but the family have one problem which is land issue, as na inside deep forest the family land dey, the only one the family use for farming belong to spata father and it is in a very good location, close to the developed part of the village,
Time wasn't on Mike's side and the family was yet to get a land, then their father brought one crazy idea....

"papa! This una idea nobi am at all o!, i no just support am, look it well na, how una won take kill the man because of his land knowing very well sey na him be the only family my friend spata have, haba!! papa make una no just try am!", i said to my faimly during our family discussion on that fateful day...

" shut up ya mouth ewu gambia!, cho cho cho you go just dey yan rubbish, who won take permission from you wey you just dey shout sey you nor agree, see come o! Chinedu(spana) if i hear pim! From you then i go just end ya life", my papa said to me on that day

"Na which day you go grow to a man sef, i can't wait to see you change o, bro you need to get a strong heart if you must succeed because nothing comes easy in this life at all, grow up little bro", mike said to me on that same day, but i use vex waka comot from their evil meeting onto sey i no just dey in support of it all....

"As vex take full my body that day, i waka go 360bar wey dey my side for warri, na there i sidon begin drink dey reason the whole issue again.....
" how person go do good thing to you instead make you sef pay am back with good, na death you won take appreciate am no E just too bad, my family and spata family don be good familyfriends tey tey even before i was born, we chop together, do almost everything together but unfortunately for spata his family house caught fire one certain time like that, the fire incident claimed the life of his siblings and their mother, leaving only spata and his father behind.... My family really gave them all the support and love they needed at that period which brought us even more closer,7 years later after which the family don recover from the trauma wey the fire accident cause dem, everybody begin live normal again, although my family get land but the issue be sey all our land far asin very far from the village as na inside deep forest the lands were located almost at the place our village get boundary with other village, so spata father on the other hand was a very good man, kind hearted and gentle, he saw the kind stress and problems my family dey experience trekking far into the forest to farm, as a good friend would do the man borrowed my father one of his plot of land to use for farming, 6 plotes of land in total in a nearby town not far from our house, so for 12 years now na the land our family dey use to farm till this issue of building family house came, we don waka around the village to see if anybody go won sell their land but non of them were ready to sell at all.......

"that same day, in the evening i was still planning on how best to tell spata and his father to be careful when suddenly an ambulance drove past with speed, i sight spata on a bike following the ambulance closely, without hesitation i stopped a bike and followed them to the hospital, Na when the doctor confirmed the old man(spata dad) dead, and that it was poison that resulted to his death that i left the hospital, as i reach house with vex all my intention was...

"so you know all this spana!!," spata shouted stopping me abruptly....

"See spata take tins easy abeg," i try plead with him " although i never thought that he would ever know that my family caused his fathers death...

"Spana una too wicked!, i have been living with this pain for long now, but watin dey pain me pass be sey even you my best friend follow kill my father, my only family, now i dey ask you the same question" spana why"..., he said as tears begin drop from him eye....

To be honest i felt guilty, i won make ground open and swallow me, anything spata do nobi him fault, i don hurt him really bad, my family have done the worstest thing ever to him, Now i understand the secret behind his betrayal..

"but how come you no bother to ask me since all this while", i manage to ask..

"ask my foot, how you expect me to do that!, ok so that your bloody brother can come after my life right!?..., now listen spana, long time ago i don dey plot plenty death for you but non of them worked, i tried all could to kill you

" me!, kill me!... I asked surprised

" yes kill, asin all my plan was to wipe out all your family but since i couldn't kill you that was more close to me, is it your evil father or bloody brother that i will now be able to kill, i was planning things for your family when big mama came with her mind blowing offer, i was super excited, it was as if God just remembered me, somebody paid me to kill my greatest enemies even offered me help that made it very easy, although i rejected the offer from her severally in other to avoid any suspicion.....

"spata you should talked to me as a friend! not all this trouble you don cause my family.." i yan scratching my head as reality dammed on me, then something popped into my mind as i quickly asked him the question
"wait, na you carry red shadow go my family," i asked sharply....

"Na one thing with you, you be smart guy and yes i showed him to your family for 30million naira" said spata

"spata!, why??.... I screamed

" oh E dey pain you right, hmmm you never see anything bro, now listen carefully, if you won win this battle the best thing for you na to cantact your big brother (mike) or else you go just die like ram.... Spata yan

"Forget that shitt, see spata all i need now na your forgiveness, please forgive my family and i promise i go make things up to you even if E go cost my blood.... I said standing with him face to face

" I know your son and his location, but dont really know that of your wife," spata said as the mention of my son took me off memory.....

"but dont worry i go help you recover everything,along the years i found out that even after the revenge and all that i did to your family my joy is yet to return, i found out that am always unhappy instead, so i realized that revenge isn't the best option, killing all your family wont heal my wounds instead it will make me a desperate fellow roaming about without friends, you have been my only true friend and right hand brother, my family and niggar, so believe me i don already made up my mind to forgive you if e
am ever opportuned to, because i know for sure sey you go come back hunting for me, although my greatest fear was your brother (mike) the only person that was able to rob big mama and go free, i fear him....

"thank you bro, Fear nothing even mike too owe you his life," i said with a hand shake and hug......

"lets go home bro, i yan

" wait.., said spata as he draw me back

"what!? I yan..

" red shadow and big mama are after your son, and belive me they both know his location, am very sure that they will go after him tomorrow, so prepare yourself first thing tomorrow i go dey give you info based on our movement, be ready fo war, be strong and u must contact mike this night or else you l'l lose this fight...
I no fit follow you home so am going back to big mama but now as a spy, i will help you distroy her and together we go hit her hard!

"i watch as spata work away into the darkness with unstable leg that barely give him the support he needed due to the effect of the bullet.....

" jejely i locate my pathfinder and drove home, that night i called mike and yan him the matter wey dey ground......

TBC

watch out for battle ground

If you find this story interesting LIKE AND COMMENT, as we await the next episode

Happy new month

Still your guy youngzubi

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Damibiz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
This getting too Emotional nw....spana family no try at all,greed na wati de kill we Africans since 1914...nice update man
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by famopompy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Youngzubi!!!!
The Wole Soyinka of our time.
I feel you bro
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by rukidanty: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
nice one youngzubi..thanks for the update and i dey follow u bumper to bumper
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Biggaboi(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
Greetings Youngzubi.... this is getting interesting indeed! Gimme more!!!
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by topedoski(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Zubi u dey blow ma mind I just get feelings say u dey try end this story What about lascad matter?
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by efeteb: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
This your gift of twist in story is very comendable.

Oliver Twist mode activated
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Episode 13

The battle line

"The news was everywhere on the following day, on Tv, newspapers and radio stations, all announcing the death of the D. P. O daughter and assassin of one senator, both took place the same night and the same bar, different papers with different tori, some dey yan something close to what happened while others were busy composing articles with different advert placement on their pages, what a clever way to sell their papers and make money.......

"for where i sidon ontop chair, still contemplating on what to do with those two slowpokes locked up in my cover room, massage entered my phone indicating new test alert, no dulling as i retrieved the phone from my pocket and open the massage, it was a short coded text from spata telling me that they have moved, with their car number and colour..

"i jab up instantly and picked up my car key and dash outside, i nor won go with weapon onto sey everywhere tight due to the last night incident, although weapon nobi problem because i get so many alternatives...

Now on the steering speeding off on the express, halfway to where spata texted me, a phone call came in.....

"hello, i yan enter the pbone, taping my foot on the brake jejely.....

" Hey man, we go dey land enter naija in the next one hour, how the environment take be, "mike macho voice echoed insids the phone.....

" Bro things complicate right now, as i dey reason you now eh, me and spata don resolve issues infact according to his plan them won go kidnap my son

"say what?, son!!!," mike said interrupting me

"yea man, my pikin is alive and spata claimed to know his whereabout....

" jeez, how can you believe that evil!!!!!

"we'er the devil here bro, i yan

" what da fvck!!!, how you go dey talk this kind thing man, remember you went against my order by going doing to Nigeria without my knowledge

"forget that talk mike!, this battle won claim my pikin and family life

" what do you mean by family life, "mike replied as i could notice the curiosity on his voice....

" red shadow gang gat papa and mama bro.... I replied

"red gang or red shadow is playing with real fire!!, infact E go be over soon, what shittt!!!, my own mother! Red shadow No this one na my fight...... Gee keep cool i dey air," mike yan and hangup

"i no see sey the truck wey dey my front don stop.... Booom!!!!, i hit the truck and jam head for steering.....

" rubbish!!! I spit out as i turn enter reverse sharply immediately i sight the huge truck drivers jumping down, nobi sey i dey fear but i no just need delay as i get wetin i dey pursue, voom!!!!! I switch to the other lane and tear better race.......

LASCARD

"i don ready sir," i yan immediately i stepped into the sitting room and meet the man sitting on the parlor chair reading a newspaper.......

"ok you're ready," the man yan but still engrossed on the newspaper...

"yes sir.... I yan

" chai! Nigeria wetin we dey turn into? Senator and d. P. O daughter shot in a bar, God save us,

I just stand dey look the man as he kept on lamenting from the contents he read from the papers, i bin dey reason am sey the man don kolo abi wetin be him own na!!, how person go dey vex sey one of our country's legal criminal die, senator wey no do anything for the citizen die we go begin rush paper joint go read about him miserable death, i still dey reason the matter when the man daughter Cynthia waka come downstairs dressed in a pink gown........

"Dad!, she yan

" yes dear, the man replied....

"i want to escort you guys, since i dont have Anything to do at home.....

" No Cynthia, stay at home, see something terrible happened last night and i dont think its wise to go out with all of you now, so you stay back ok.. The man yan

"No dad, no way am gonna take that after all am not the one that killed the senator, she yan

Abi o!, chai i no even know when the tin comot from my mouth....

" what?, the man yan facing me...

"nothing sir, i yan sharply..

" ok, lets go then if you guys say so

Yes!!!!, Cynthia screamed as we move outside, entered the car and drove off...

SPANA

"STILL on the steering speedin like a mad man, the way i take dey overtake motor dey make some drivers curse me but who cares, i sight as one hunder take burst out from a street, something seems wrong because another car reversed and followed the car, next thing na tyer screeching sound the tooaa!!!!!

"what i shout and match brake instanta as i begin watch from my side glass, wetin i see pass wetin i bin expect

Striker jumped down from one black motor like that altboug him wear black mask but i still recognize him, then another red Lamborghini stoped by releasing bullets..

Wah dah hell??, i sighed...

Trust big mama and charms, all the bullets from the red Lamborghini no even penetrate striker dem, then with bomb action well positioned on striker shoulders, i guess him won fire the red Lamborghini but the driver sped off causing striker release a stray bullet...

"then some other guys surface from the black motor as they surround the hunder and forced the door open...

One elderly man was pushed to the ground, another beautiful teenage girl followed then a small boy

What!!! I screemed as i sight my perfect picture, no guessing at all because the small boy na my younger version, i jumped down from the motor where i bin sidon dey watch, but those people wise as them quickly bundle the boy enter their boot, released three bullets on the old man and drove off!!!......

By the time i reach the scene those people don enter out of sight, shittt

"daddy!!!!!!!!!

" the young girl begin scream, i became confused, i won follow the moto wey carry the small boy as i sight the red Lamborghini speed pass, but the old man here dey critical condition and i no know his connection with my pikin....

Then text massage entered my phone from mike, telling me say dem hang up for togo as na for night dem go take land..

I bent down and lift the weak man body, blood just dey rush, with his car i drove to the nearest hospital and park the motor at the front of the hospital then yan the girl
to rush inside and call for help, as i waka comot with better race to avoid another complicated issue..

To be continued

Still your guy youngzubi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Danicomrade(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
I dont understand the lascard part o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Buying Corn By The Roadside In Anambra State / Three Virgins / Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.