Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Confessions - Forum Games (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Confessions (124973 Views)

Confessions (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions by Grizzly(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2006
I confess i'm warning u both for the very last time. cool
Re: Confessions by Dojo(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2006
I confess Rhoda & Zainab I'm highly disappointed in you for going this far. Enough is enough. angry
Re: Confessions by Rhodalyn(f): 1:21pm On May 03, 2006
yo gal, there's no f-x-c-k-i-n-g need to copy and paste some dumb insults from the web!!!!!!!!!Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confessions by papermoon(f): 1:23pm On May 03, 2006
@RHODALYN, PLEASE GIRL IM ON MY KNEES, CHILL, THIS ISNT YOU, OR IS THIS A JOKE??STOP IT, U ARE SWEET RHODALYN NOT POTTY MOUTH RHODALYN, COMMON NOW, GIRL, BE EASY, PLEASE, PLEASE, grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confessions by Zahymaka(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2006
Rhodalyn and Zainy that's enough. angry angry angry angry

You're both behaving like kids.

In fact I quit Nairaland.
Re: Confessions by Rhodalyn(f): 1:23pm On May 03, 2006
enough is enough hey guys enough is enough hey

did ya all hear what dat freaking bi**h said to me yesterday

da fool though she could get away with it

she's soooo full of jealousy it's killing her

by the time im thru wit her she's be screaming for mercy!!!!!!!!!!Lmao
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confessions by Grizzly(m): 1:24pm On May 03, 2006
I confess @ DOJO, *highly dissapointed* is not the word. cool
Re: Confessions by Rhodalyn(f): 1:25pm On May 03, 2006
papermoon:

@RHODALYN, PLEASE GIRL IM ON MY KNEES, CHILL, THIS ISNT YOU, OR IS THIS A JOKE??STOP IT, U ARE SWEET RHODALYN NOT POTTY MOUTH RHODALYN, COMMON NOW, GIRL, BE EASY, PLEASE, PLEASE, grin grin grin
papermoon, i really respect u and for ur sake im done 've stopped thats just because thats me Rhodalyn but should and i repeat should that bastard open her dirty mouth to insult me, thern she's gonna have it and she's gonna havre it reallll good!!!!!!!!!! bitch!!!!!!!!!
Re: Confessions by Rhodalyn(f): 1:25pm On May 03, 2006
papermoon:

papermoon, i really respect u and for ur sake im done 've stopped thats just because thats me Rhodalyn but should and i repeat should that bastard open her dirty mouth to insult me, thern she's gonna have it and she's gonna havre it reallll good!!!!!!!!!! bitch!!!!!!!!!
Re: Confessions by Rhodalyn(f): 1:26pm On May 03, 2006
i confess hi guys whassup with you all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Confessions by Rhodalyn(f): 1:26pm On May 03, 2006
i confess hi guys whassup with you all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Confessions by papermoon(f): 1:26pm On May 03, 2006
@RHODALYN, DAMN GIRL AND I THOUGHT I WAS STUBBORN. grin grin, ATIMES RHODALYN ITS BETTER TO JUST IGNORE THE OTHER PARTY, SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT ONCE WHEN I HAD A "THING" WITH ANOTHER GIRL ON HERE, HE SAID IF ONE PERSON IS FIGHTING A LOONEY,BYSTANDERS WONT KNOW WHO IS THE LOONEY AND WHO IS THE SANE ONE, COMMON RHODALYN, LET IT GO, BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND JUST LET IT GO. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Confessions by mukina2: 1:28pm On May 03, 2006
i confess hi [s][/bojos] dojo kiss kiss kiss kiss
i confess hi grizzly angry angry angry angry

@rhoda pls stop it
Re: Confessions by Rhodalyn(f): 1:29pm On May 03, 2006
papermoon:

@RHODALYN, DAMN GIRL AND I THOUGHT I WAS STUBBORN. grin grin, ATIMES RHODALYN ITS BETTER TO JUST IGNORE THE OTHER PARTY, SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT ONCE WHEN I HAD A "THING" WITH ANOTHER GIRL ON HERE, HE SAID IF ONE PERSON IS FIGHTING A LOONEY,BYSTANDERS WONT KNOW WHO IS THE LOONEY AND WHO IS THE SANE ONE, COMMON RHODALYN, LET IT GO, BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND JUST LET IT GO. kiss kiss kiss

this is the second thime that bit*h has done this and this time m not gonna be the one to back off cuz im real pissed but m too good for this  U guys mean moreee to me than that bitch!!! so i've stopped kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

i love y'all but im know i might be permanently banned
Re: Confessions by Grizzly(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2006
I confess Rhod dont talk to me. cool I confess Zee dont talk to me. cool
Re: Confessions by Rhodalyn(f): 1:29pm On May 03, 2006
papermoon:

this is the second thime that bit*h has done this and this time m not gonna be the one to back off cuz im real pissed but m too good for this  U guys mean moreee to me than that bitch!!! so i've stopped kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

i love y'all but im know i might be permanently banned
Re: Confessions by papermoon(f): 1:32pm On May 03, 2006
@RHODALYN, lol, thats a good girl, grin grin grin, of course we love you too(at least I DO) kiss kiss, cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234)

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions / Yes Or No / ╚►Who's Neҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳt?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.