Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) (30131 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by NobodyKnows(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by 0balufonlll: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
x

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Tomoyayi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
madridguy:
I blame the government that turned almost every Nigerians to something else. We no longer command any single respect.

Either they arrest us for drug, or scam, human trafficking, prostitution, sham marriage, wire fraud dey sha must arrest us for something.

Asia we don caste, Europe we no get shikini respect, US/Canada no longer happy having us, Arab world dey kill/jail us anyhow and for our own Africa worst past, even Niger and Benin republic dey do us yanga.

We the youth need to unite together and Purge away every bad leaders from A to Z for a new Nigeria.

Really, Hmmm something dey happen
Na Madridguy type dis.
Dis is serious o

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Hotfreeze: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Omofunaab2:
I remember when we used to play with Potor Pigs on threads like this ...Potor guys really suffered then cheesy..

Masterchen and Jetleee really dealt with these Flatheaded Piglets With those Crazy gifs grin grin

Those 2 legends really made those alobam niggers cry back in the day.

You sef pepper them too o.

Between August and December, lots of Igbos are usually arrested for drugs and crime cos of the mad rush to oppress fellow Igbos with illegitimate wealth.

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by fk002: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Now if i comment Igbo's will start shouting that I hate their tribe.

Yesterday they were calling my head on a plate just because i said the Truth.

Now here is Emeka again doing cat like eyes because he was caught.

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by engreo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Neoteny(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
madridguy:
I blame the government that turned almost every Nigerians to something else. We no longer command any single respect.

Either they arrest us for drug, or scam, human trafficking, prostitution, sham marriage, wire fraud dey sha must arrest us for something.

Asia we don caste, Europe we no get shikini respect, US/Canada no longer happy having us, Arab world dey kill/jail us anyhow and for our own Africa worst past, even Niger and Benin republic dey do us yanga.

We the youth need to unite together and Purge away every bad leaders from A to Z for a new Nigeria.

There are countries with worse leaders and even worse poverty, but you don't see them embarrassing themselves like this.

Also, all Nigerians suffer our misfortunes equally; why then is it always the igboes who get caught doing these sort of international crimes?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Those 2 legends really made those alobam niggers cry back in the day.

You sef pepper them too o.

Where are they? Have they been banned?
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by oladele00(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Those flat headed creatures from the eastern part of the nation won't stop demeaning our image globally... They have been spoiling Nigeria name since 1900... And yet they want a republic of their own.. There republic, if realizable should be named CRIME REPUBLIC

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by puretayo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
I know it's my fellow Eastern brother. God bless Nigerian.

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by davidnazee: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
we are a disgrace to human race

Please don’t say “WE”.. say Igbos. be specific..

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by lagdmark(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Nigeria always leading in crime,
I wish i was born in US
USA leads in Gun crime
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Hotfreeze: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
1Sharon:

Where are they? Have they been banned?

I guess so.
My main monikers got banned that time too. I got a couple expiring this year, one in 2023 and one in 2027.
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
He is a Biafran, not Nigerian. Stupid, useless criminals.

Igbo Amaka!!! grin grin grin

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by phrankysix(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Nigeria always leading in crime, I wish i was born in US
Run baka yard bwoi!!
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by meolaniyi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is serious.

Let us not make this another tribal thread about Emeka please, as Emeka is a Nigerian. Truth is, there is a problem in the East.

Couple of years ago in the diaspora. A soft spoken course mate of mine, who happens to be a South African lady. Told me that the reason why the problems of HIV in South Africa seems to be well known, is that South Africans are open to the world about the problem(s) and not trying to hide it.

There is a problem in the East in Nigeria concerning their love and quests for drug money. Sad thing is that, an attempt to talk about it,is viewed as an attack on the Igbo race.

You know there is a problem in a region, where nobody sees anything wrong in their tribesmen getting arrested for the same thing every day around the world..

Why are the family members not condemning it?where are the Eastern leaders condemning it?why are lectures and symposiums not done in the East to educate them about the hazards of drug dealing? Why are the Igbo's silent ?

Somebody will want to blame this on the Government of Buhari. But that too is a lie,as the East with their drug problems has been there forever. Hardships do not push an entire region to becoming criminals.

To the every Emeka out there that wants to be a drug dealer. To every Ganiyu in Ogun state that wants to be a head hunter,and to those hell bent on destroying the image of Nigeria, please have a change of heart.

but l think Igbos should be advised to clean up the East. l know that killing and human rituals is in our Yorubaland. But l rather do drugs and take responsibility of my action than kill my fellow human for money rituals. Lets not be tribal

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thank God we arrived safely .....Igbo Amaka

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by ahahnow: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Emeka, Emeka, Emeka! How many times did I call you? You will not hear. You see yourself now? tongue grin
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by ilyasom(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Emeka from land of the rising drugs

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by AngelicBeing: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is serious.

Let us not make this another tribal thread about Emeka please, as Emeka is a Nigerian. Truth is, there is a problem in the East.

Couple of years ago in the diaspora. A soft spoken course mate of mine, who happens to be a South African lady. Told me that the reason why the problems of HIV in South Africa seems to be well known, is that South Africans are open to the world about the problem(s) and not trying to hide it.

There is a problem in the East in Nigeria concerning their love and quests for drug money. Sad thing is that, an attempt to talk about it,is viewed as an attack on the Igbo race.

You know there is a problem in a region, where nobody sees anything wrong in their tribesmen getting arrested for the same thing every day around the world..

Why are the family members not condemning it?where are the Eastern leaders condemning it?why are lectures and symposiums not done in the East to educate them about the hazards of drug dealing? Why are the Igbo's silent ?

Somebody will want to blame this on the Government of Buhari. But that too is a lie,as the East with their drug problems has been there forever. Hardships do not push an entire region to becoming criminals.

To the every Emeka out there that wants to be a drug dealer. To every Ganiyu in Ogun state that wants to be a head hunter,and to those hell bent on destroying the image of Nigeria, please have a change of heart.

Well said, sad

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by lonelydora: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
madridguy:

Wait oooo. Is this you? I hope your account has not been hacked
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Orpe7(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Na dem.
Always repping

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by musicnmagic(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
amaniro:

congrats my brother. Ehn na now you be person
i swr madrid giy has been finally redeemed
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by slivertongue: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
JAIL him is found guilty.
say NO DRUGS
say NO to GET RICH QUICK or die poor
drug traffickers are enemies of d society
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
You guys should stop this NCAN tribalism shít already. U people should grow up.
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by MYHUBBY: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
like hunger bad said, Igbo should stop keeping mute on this their kinsmen getting arrest on drugs in Diaspora. no tribes is free of crime but this is getting too much

is it until your youth go extinct before you will start condemning this acts? some would even says is better than head mining. joking on something like this is nonsensical

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Buharimustgo: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
madridguy:

Purge by starting with Buhari,your brain is gradually coming back,I suspect you guys have not been paid your stipends lately
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by ahahnow: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
See how they surrounded Emeka like the animal he is. They even all gathered to take pictures with the animal they captured.

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

How can you caution against tribalism, and with your next sentence, make a tribal remark? Just so you'd know, Drug abuse and peddling cuts across all the regions of the country - north, south, east, and west. Just cause you don't hear of it in other regions doesn't mean it isn't there. So, yes, singling out the Igbo race, and identifying them with drug abuse, really is a tribal remark.

Oga, are you listening to yourself? All the corrupt politicians with their "love and quest" for oil money come from the north, south, east, and west. Just because it's drugs that the Igbos are known for, doesn't mean you should single them out and make them an unnecessary scapegoat. Again, drug abuse and peddling is prevalent in every region in Nigeria. If you doubt me, do a little research.

Oga, please if you don't have anything meaningful to say, rather than running down a particular tribe, I suggest you just hold your peace.

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Igbos disgracing Biafra since 20AD

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by oloworulz(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
They swear for una ni. Abeg make this biafra comot for our map jare

Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch / NURTW Member Killed While Leaving Mosque (pictured) / Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo