Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) (33481 Views)

Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) / Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Philipponzaghi: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
The India Police, through the Narcotics Control Bureau, has arrested a fake Nigerian professor, Princewill Chika, found in possession of "intermediate quantity" of cocaine.

The NCB officers said the Mumbai team on Thursday, December 17, received an intelligence input based on which they conducted a raid in Nalasopara, Mumbai and arrested Nwagwu.

They recovered 10.2grammes of cocaine and one blot of LSD from his possession.

"He has been arrested and will be produced before the court. He has some high profile links that we are probing," local media quotes Samir Wankhede, NCB zonal director to have said.

The agency also found that Chika is a graduate of Imo State University in Owerri and used to teach about the functioning of the government.

He had come to India in 2017 on a tourist visa, which expired in 2018. He continued to stay here and even learnt the Hindi language.

"He is not cooperating with us and not sharing the passwords of his electronic gadgets," an officer privy to the investigation said.

The NCB differentiates the number of drugs or banned substances in three levels - small, intermediate and commercial.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/18/india-police-nab-fake-nigerian-professor-chika-cocaine

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Hunronikensin5: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
I won’t check the name, but I can swear on my two scrotum that it is one of those flat.headed fake Jews parading the whole earth developing nations upon nations.

They developed Jakarta, Thailand, Uruguay, Nepal, Pakistan, Mars, Pluto, Brazil, Antarctica, and now India.

277 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by EzzyCarter: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Meet professor Chike Pablo Narcos, 2020 Nobel Laurel in Chemistry/Botany winner grin

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by tobechi74: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Password, so you can nail him more. Smart guy

3 Likes

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Philipponzaghi: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hunronikensin5:
I won’t check the name, but I can swear on my two scrotum that it is one of those flat.head Ibo drugs men fake Jews parading the whole earth developing nations upon nations.

They developed Jakarta, Thailand, Uruguay, Nepal, Pakistan, Mars, Pluto, Brazil, Antarctica, and now India.

Baba Wetin Dey occur!

Dodo n dawa people don suffer.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Philipponzaghi: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Philipponzaghi: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
tobechi74:
Password, so you can nail him more. Smart guy

Is he really smart? Time will tell.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by flemsy15(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
If Na Nigerian police, by now d passwords for don come out by fire and by force; I trust them.

Anyway, Na person wey don learn Hindi dis people dey talk say his visa don expire They should shut up, baba don turn "citizen by language"

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by blacknp(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Still only on page 1, how far Ipob? I am sure it is fake news from the Yoruba Muslim press India?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by blacknp(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
mrkunlex:
Na dem again, oloriburuku omoyeebo.
Don’t blame him, He is only trying to raise foreign exchange for Central Bank Biafra?

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Tyrant28: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lamidi cownu has lost one member of ESN cry

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by mrkunlex(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
blacknp:
Don’t blame him, He is only trying to raise foreign exchange for Central Bank Biafra?
aaah aaah. Mr developer wan develop india

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by tsagir(m): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

His name is Princewill Chika.

He is a professor of cocaine and nacortics science at the prestigious Biafra University of Aba.

They have caught another one in Pakistan. Now it’s now like a curse and these people and drugs are inseparable.

https://www.nairaland.com/6321421/man-cocaine-capsules-stomach-caught
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Moniq007(f): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
angry
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Philipponzaghi: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
tsagir:
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

Amen and you too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Three "caught with cocaine" threads just today.
Nawa for this people o

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Twutin: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:41am On Dec 19, 2020
So sad
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by IamWonderful: 4:12am On Dec 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by adedotun69229: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2020
Lamidi cownu has lost one member of ESN

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by TheFacelessMan: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs / I’m Destined To Be A Robber Teenage Robbery Suspect Photo / 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.