Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Photographers, How Much Do You Charge For Weddings? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photographers, How Much Do You Charge For Weddings? (1445 Views)

How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) / Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers / How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographers, How Much Do You Charge For Weddings? by zamie(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Xup to all photographers on Nairaland. I really need some help in knowing what prices you guys charge on weddings or parties and how much profit is made on it.

I've researched and I've heard figures like 150k, 70k, 250k and even 500k. I want to venture into this business, so it will be helpful to know how sustainable it can be. I am connected enough and will be able to get clients easily.

Also what other value added services do you offer. I've seen people do albums (24 * x), portraits, coverage, soft copies, DVD and so on..

I'm not talking about celebrity weddings or poor-man wedding but an average and nice wedding. Let me hear your thoughts, opinions or criticism. Thanks
Re: Photographers, How Much Do You Charge For Weddings? by Offpoint: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2018
There's no General or fixed price for a service one charges for a service he/she rendered, it all depends on individual. I may charge N1 and you may choose to charge N2 for same service since it's a personal business.

I'm not a photographer though.
Re: Photographers, How Much Do You Charge For Weddings? by zamie(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Offpoint:
There's no General or fixed price for a service one charges for a service he/she rendered, it all depends on individual. I may charge N1 and you may choose to charge N2 for same service since it's a personal business.

I'm not a photographer though.
Thanks for the response.

Probably I will want to know the minimum amount that can be charged taking into consideration albums and frames and portraits that will be bought

I'm kinda planning on sticking to 150k(full/total price)
Re: Photographers, How Much Do You Charge For Weddings? by Offpoint: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
zamie:

Thanks for the response.

Probably I will want to know the minimum amount that can be charged taking into consideration albums and frames and portraits that will be bought

I'm kinda planning on sticking to 150k(full/total price)

I believe you're still in the research process, business is all about profit... you put the expense you're going to make first, from this you'll definitely know how much your job should go for.

150k not bad, but all fingers are not equal... that's just my view though.
Re: Photographers, How Much Do You Charge For Weddings? by zamie(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Offpoint:

I believe you're still in the research process, business is all about profit... you put the expense you're going to make first, from this you'll definitely know how much your job should go for.

Hmmm I guess I'll just have to start with something
Re: Photographers, How Much Do You Charge For Weddings? by zamie(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Offpoint:

Hmmm I guess I'll just have to start with something and modify it with time

(1) (Reply)

3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders / Where To Buy Genuine Adobe After Effect 7 Software / Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.