Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. (1818 Views)

Checkout A Female Nairalander's Debut Single / Ice Prince Ready To Release Debut Album / Ice Prince Release Debut Single 'oleku'. Can He Hold The Torch As M.i. Retires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by pckid: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2010
2007 MBGN appeared on Terry tha rapman’s track PH girl following reports of  being a big hiphop fan. She has appeared in collaborations with Banky W and Jesse Jagz afterwards and We have been informed by her management that she would be releasing her first single later this month, July.

Munachi Abii , with the stage name “Muna” is signed to The RMG Company who would be managing her career and representing her interest worldwide. RMG would be representing her in business dealings, legal matters, career development and every other interest worldwide as a Rap artiste.

culled from http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/07/ex-mbgn-munachi-to-release-debut-single-this-month/

Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2010
Munachi can sure rap. She did well on Terry Tha Rapman's 'PH Girl'. . .that track reminds me of LL Cool J's 'doing it'

Looking forward to her full album.
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by nellaluv(f): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2010
Good for her.
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2010
any pix plz
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by chigo4u: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
Men I love that girl *yeah she is v. beautiful* and I hope she does well. Am coping the album when it drops.
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by tamme: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
another crap just like genevieve and dakore
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by CarlosVent(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
nice one man
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by adaphik(f): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hmmmm,, Everybody, I hope it turns out good. Any pic of her 'Muna'?
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by yashika(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2010
You look prettier than her. Serious
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by Parnassuss(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2010
Oh,, okay, i guess,
Whatever floats her raft.
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by LadyP3(f): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2010
i think we need mo ladies in the music industry but i hope they stick to quality stuffs only. Genevieve and co. kinda messed up.
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2010
Good for you Muna. The MBGN crown gave u the required exposure to do ur thing.
I think I`ll join in next year`s contest. I need to get the ball rolling fast.
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by pckid: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
picture has been added
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by yme1(f): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2010
chaiiiiiiiiiiiii see fine babe wey God settle down made
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by maltinal(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
hummmmmmmmmmmm the girl is beautiful,we can wait to hear your album
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by DoubleN(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2010
y me:

chaiiiiiiiiiiiii see fine babe wey God settle down made
Dem rush create you? tongue
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2010
Re: Ex Mbgn Munachi To Release Debut Single This Month. by yme1(f): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2010
Double N:

Dem rush create you? tongue
trouble maker/finder tongue cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Olamide - Durosoke [download Video] / “amaka Cover”(reply To 2baba)- Okaygee / Davido - A Better Time [FULL ALBUM]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.