Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? (26584 Views)

How A Common Tailor In Calabar Made 500$ Trading Forex Absent Minded / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by korlahwarleh: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2018
penisilin:
Make I talk my own before rain stop.....

As I dey go work, I enter car wey dey go CMS (Lagos island), na so we jam hold-up for road caused by a car and a truck collision, na so people including me dey para because time dey go. I decided to join the lastma, police and other people trying to create a way for other vehicles to move on. I just dey shout, order, bark instructions like say na me be IG so tey I dey see some kind of respect from the lastma guys set. Along the drama I think I saw some people beckoning at me but I waved to them as if they were my fans but after almost 3mins I realised I don wave goodbye to the vehicle I boarded.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I just use idea Waka commot for the scene

This is the funniest

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Brunel(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Exam tension years ago, please what's the spelling of 'IS?'

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by BanjiHols(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Left 70k on the side counter at the bank from Friday till Monday.. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Damseldammie:

Irú yin pò... You're not the only one guilty of that but probably most guys

Its a guy thing,

truth be told, i do it when am cold cos it's usually worm during cold weather....
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by prince049(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
zinnyzee:
I know you wanted to say, you're a dumb soul o.
No...I swear it's only people who have love in them can make that move above all odds.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
prince049:

No...I swear it's only people who have love in them can make that move above all odds.
Lolz... Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
ike007:
I was rushing to go to the mallam and thought my boxer short was a trouser. until I got to the mallams place in a crowded street. very embarrassing.

Then one day I went to the ATM and forgot to remove my ATM card from the machine, till I got home. I once forgot my wallet outside and there was about 48 thousand naira together with my school Id and ATM cards in it. I never found it again.

Ur last memory u shared is very painful. Only God knows how u would have felt that night. Ndoo ooo.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Joystark:
One time, I took my clothes, about four of them, to the tailor to amend them.
After the lady was done, I bagged everything and went on to other places I was supposed to go to that day. I never knew I didn't come home with that bag that my clothes in it...and I didn't realize it until two weeks later when I wanted to use one of them. I had to retrace my steps, that day.

I went everywhere I visited on that particular day, the market, the tailor-shop, the hospital... they we're all like, 'after two weeks na now u dey find ur clothes' �

After a few days of searching, I concluded I might never see those clothes again; strolled to my mum's office, to find the bag chilling at the reception�

lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
zinnyzee:
You're laughing... It wasn't funny then.

In my head, i knew i was an idiot to have done something like that... But one voice(which i now know to be the voice of the devil) kept telling me i did the right thing.

Lol.. how would you know that it was the devil? U did what was right or what you thought was right. Maybe the guy didn't appreciate ur kind gesture.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by phlamesG: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
zinnyzee:
Spending my last 1k to subscribe just to wish my crush a happy birthday.... Meanwhile, hunger nearly kee me that night.

Sorry I didn't pick Ur call
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Adonis3: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
ZZ22:
I once came to my cousin's house he gave me his photo album(hardcopy) to watch. As I checked the pics he identified for me some of the people he snapped with. I got to the one I snapped with him HONESTLY not knowing it was me i asked him, who be this? he looked at me and didn't say anything, I took the pic closer to his face and repeated same question and he was like guy what's up na you don't know yourself again? I looked closely at the pic found out it was my clothes before i proceeded to the mirror to know how I really look.

Do I say how I bought noodles and eggs. I cooked the noodles and hurriedly ate it forgetting that I bought eggs.

I was high as fk when my friend asked me to screenshot my game so he could play too. After i have done so he didn't request for the game immediately so i plugged back my phone to where it was charging. When he finally asked for the game I tapped my phone and discovered that it wasn't charging, I adjusted the charger still it couldn't charge. I was angry thinking what could have spoiled the charger and how to get another original charger. It took several minutes before I realize the phone is on screenshot and as I reason my guy the levels we laughed so hard about it.

The game chop? grin

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by MrMacinterchi1: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
nwanyiugbo122:
Plug my phone for over 5hrs,, when the light went off, I noticed my phone never charge, I looked at the wall switch, found out I didn't plug it on. I was crazy, so annoyed with myself.

I hate this feeling. Very annoying experience.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by ike007(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
MrMacinterchi1:

Ur last memory u shared is very painful. Only God knows how u would feel that night. Ndoo ooo.
let's mix it..distressed, stranded, hopeless, hungry, depressed etc..all join
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by MrMacinterchi1: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
naturefellow:
that is not absent minded. That is mind!!!
Lol... she get mind no be small.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Adonis3: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
zinnyzee:
You're laughing... It wasn't funny then.

In my head, i knew i was an idiot to have done something like that... But one voice(which i now know to be the voice of the devil) kept telling me i did the right thing.

Lol.. how do you know it's the voice of the devil grin cheesy

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by MrMacinterchi1: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
kay29000:
Mine was at a party. I got a bit tipsy and started toasting this girl. When she told me where she lived, I told her I know a girl there that the girl can catwalk for Africa. The girl laughed her ass off. I didn't think what I said wasn't so funny... but then she told me she was the one I was talking about.

lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Adonis3: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
gift01:
Went to use the Gents in church and forgot to zip up. The first usher(female) looked in my direction and wanted to faint; the second(female) just threw her face elsewhere as I was walking towards her. That was when it occurred to me that my John Thomas was there peeping at the congregation through my boxers

Lmfao grin grin grin how you take do am that day? You no run comot church
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by ZZ22: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Adonis3:

The game chop? grin

no bro, since this year I never hear from them
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by danielistics(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
bidemz:
I felt like slapping myself when i eventually found out I've been desperately looking for my phone in my room one particular night for about 30 minutes while it's in my pocket grin

Share yours

Opening this post.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Adonis3: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
ZZ22:
no bro, since this year I never hear from them

Hehehe... no worry mahn, e go beta.

This international break use style make sense tho

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by gift01: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Adonis3:

Lmfao grin grin grin how you take do am that day? You no run comot church

No but I no take that route wen those ushers mount as I dey go house. Since then; am overtly careful esp with zip and John Thomas
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Eazie351(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Had this farm practical in school that day and we were asked to pick as many as possible cashew nuts from the cashew plantation , it took me about 30mins to realize I was only picking the cashew fruit and I’ve been dropping the nuts.....I Be wan cry dah day
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by dljbd1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
sinola:

A@Nepapole,your own better self,i just toasted a babe at Ikeja along bus stop and after exchanging pleasantries,i wanted to cross to the other side of the road without using pedestrian crossing,naso KAI came and got me arrested by holding my trouser like a common criminal and bundled me into their Van.Though,the babe played maturely and was there for me throughout the ordeal till I was discharged with 10k but I felt ashamed of myself due to my stubborn ego.
I did not call her again....My bad
Mine happened at Ketu under bridge.
So I was waiting for Mowe-Ibafo bus I no see I say make I climb the bridge to the top to see if I can get bus na so them bundled me Ooo say where I pass is wrong.
Funny thing was some set of people just passed that path some mins ago but was bundled cos I was alone.
3k went like that.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by frozen70(f): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Interesting. Makes me draw images in my head.

Lol, make sure you draw an image the head can contain
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Naijamagician: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Stoners would relate...

That awkward moment when you Don weed com high so teh....... You go hold lighter for hand or u keep lighter for pocket dy search everywhere for the lighter ���...com dy even dey worry your guy say... John where d lighter wen I give u just now even John go join u dey find am till e turn argument.. So John na so u take troweh my lighter of #50 when I just buy no wahala I dey go buy another one only to reach the aboki store as u chook hand for pocket to bring out money na der u see lighter.. U and John go return back to jungle rolling continues... #team_legalise_it

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Frenchkiss(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
harlaryoh:
I chewed my recharge card before I recharged my line. Happened twice grin grin
LMAO! It's a CHEWER there.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by JuanDeDios: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
frozen70:

Lol, make sure you draw an image the head can contain
Sure. Overcontain is killing it sef. It's just two people and some ice. smiley
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by SlimChay: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
PrincessB1:
Lolz
Hello friend. What happened on the other thread about that guy selling artificial female body kitten for masturbatioñ ? I came back online only to see hidden posts,even all mentions (about seven) I didn't get to see them.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by PrincessB1(f): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2018
SlimChay:

About seven.

It might have been deleted.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by freethinker01: 6:52am On Sep 12, 2018
Mustiboy:
Exactly. many would say it doesn't matter stressing that English is not our mother-tongue. but little do they know that these things are basic English concord anyone who saw the four walls of school should know.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by bidemz(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2018
Juliearth:

Worry not! It happens to the best of us. There is a scientific explanation to that also.
Oh dear..... do enlighten me
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by bidemz(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
dude .. that shiit is crazy.. I almost an exam because I was looking for my door key which was inside my pocket.. even found out after writing my exam.. I was just swearing for that key

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) / My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) / Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.