Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (92995 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by bobmatex(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
nazablossom:
I'm waiting for bloggers to twist the story sha,

Nigerian bloggers: "Rudeboy psquare caught in bed with another lady" click here to see their un.clad pictures grin
If you understand this, then you are part of the team

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by Guestlander: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2018
nazablossom:
I'm waiting for bloggers to twist the story sha,

Nigerian bloggers: "Rudeboy psquare caught in bed with another lady" click here to see their un.clad pictures grin

Lol
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by daveP(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Realhommie:
It is very disrespectful to say the least..
Its why I love to insist that for all these music artistes, life begins at 40. That's when the reality starts. It's why most of the interviews they grant at that age is always full of regrets. This one have towed that path Now.

Davido and Wizkid too....
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by teejaymiquel(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
eye can see d hole from here

PS; bleeping on dar kinda bed is like swimming in d ocean
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by nazablossom(f): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
zinnyzee:
This bed got me rolling on d floor grin angry grin

Wah dah feck? I guess you're a blogger too, that caption is just too accurate.
I'm not o, I learnt it from nairaland o grin
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by nazablossom(f): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2018
destinysgu:
grin

You will now be finding d un.clad pics upandan grin

You will now be finding d un.clad pics upandan
cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by nazablossom(f): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2018
crunchyg:

You just made me laugh out really hard here right now. Why did you do that sad
I'm glad I did cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by nazablossom(f): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2018
dumo1:

You know their dubious ways grin
Thanks to nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by nazablossom(f): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:

A blogger spotted..
I'm not o, when you visit nairaland often you will be used to their line.
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by nazablossom(f): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2018
ruggedtimi:
u have answered his question.
I hope there's cash price or something grin
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by 93Miles: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2018
nazablossom:
I'm not o, when you visit nairaland often you will be used to their line.
ok Mrs.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2018
stanliwise:

how makinde dey enter this one naw ... abi you dey look for seun mouth

grin
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by dkronicle(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Ask N0favors . She’s a free giver and rumor has it that she’s slept with 17 outta 999 Nairaland guys with just a plate of fried goat meat and guess what? She got big boobies (and she lightskin too))smiley

Ahhh what of you. Are you just using f gender
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by MeeLan: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2018
I only pity our kids growing up in the same era as these derailed adults.
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by smoothralph(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2018
miracle956:
But I think Paul is too mature to be posting such pics or what do u think?

For your information, that picture was taken from the video shot of his song titled "REALITY"
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by smoothralph(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Guerella:
But really, what's the reason for posting this?

that was a picture from the video of his song reality....if you read the caption, he asked that ''if this wasn't a video shot"
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by aribasoye1: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
People talking trash and supporting him saying this and that, I wanna ask u guys/ladies just one question,
How will u feel if its your wife/husband taking that kinda picture and uploading it on his/her page? Will u feel happy or the other way, just be sincere with yourself
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by crunchyg: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
nazablossom:
I'm glad I did cheesy
Where did you get your sense of humor from, that was off the chain. I thought I was funny until I saw you
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by 2ruborn9ja(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
That reply is lit!!!
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
will you grooowwwwup and give dkronicle some boobsie?? cant you see he's about to faint embarassed
N0favors:
WTF is Eziokwu Nwanem? Can’t you people just have sweet names for once? Like Jane, Juliet or even sef Kylie All these Igbos mehnnn
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by festusparkz419(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
sad sad sad
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by adonaimart(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Epic response. Wish to see d level of painment in d eyes of d busy body cool
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Truss me N0favors is the best match for you. She likes to play had to get but once you get her, she’s yours forever until you dump her. That’s why 23 outta 999 male Nairalanders have all had her.
dkronicle:

Ahhh what of you. Are you just using f gender
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by dkronicle(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Truss me N0favors is the best match for you. She likes to play had to get but once you get her, she’s yours forever until you dump her. That’s why 23 outta 999 male Nairalanders have all had her.
Lols so you know someone who is a best match for me. I will like to meet you
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by dkronicle(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
KillaBeauty:
will you grooowwwwup and give dkronicle some boobsie?? cant you see he's about to faint embarassed

N0favors, kilaBeauty is my girlfriend
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by N0favors: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
KillaBeauty:
But why are you always cussing everybody on nairaland And then you complain you can’t find man on nairaland. Shame! Must you always talk about sexxxx sexxxx? Grow up mehnnn
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by N0favors: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
dkronicle:

N0fa.vors, kilaBeauty is my girlfriend
You can have her. She’s been looking for bf all over nairaland for many years. You know the good news bro? She dates anything. So she’s all yours. Bad news is she’s a crackhead
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by nazablossom(f): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
crunchyg:

Where did you get your sense of humor from, that was off the chain. I thought I was funny until I saw you
My dear, I don't o. I'm like that sometimes. Thanks.
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by crunchyg: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
nazablossom:
My dear, I don't o. I'm like that sometimes. Thanks.
I Don already like you ooo, can we connect
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by nazablossom(f): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
crunchyg:

I Don already like you ooo, can we connect
It's very nice of you to ask but I'm married. Keep searching you will see someone that will make you happy.
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by crunchyg: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
nazablossom:
It's very nice of you to ask but I'm married. Keep searching you will see someone that will make you happy.
Hahaaha, thank you for your wishes but can't see where I said I wanted to marry you, anyways its nice meeting you
Re: Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back by nazablossom(f): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
crunchyg:

Hahaaha, thank you for your wishes but can't see where I said I wanted to marry you, anyways its nice meeting you
grin My response didn't say that either. I'm just letting you know my status in case.

I'm confused on the "connect" part,or do you have a business proposal to make grin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.