Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So (1390 Views)

Bbnaija’s Diane Flaunts Hot Shape In These New Photos / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Hot Legs As She Rocks Bum Short In These Photos / Instagram Slay Queen “nana” Flaunts Hot Body In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by goldcoinhub: 6:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Nollywood actress Daniella Okeke has just showed off her sexiest photo ever on social media and according to her, she was forced by society to do so.

Daniella Okeke captioned the photos with a write-up on how she used to be a shy girl but was advised by friends to set that aside and use her sexy body to her own advantage.

She wrote:

Anyone who really knows me would tell you dat am a very shy person...especially when it comes to my sexiness or sexuality i get very uncomfortable; surprise? Yeaah but it's the truth.. Someone once told me daniella god has blessed you with a badgirl image use it to ur advantage � hummmn i keep wondering what that means..

Its funny how social media creates a totally different persona about me..not knowing that i am the exact opposite of their assumptions, sometimes i read some lies, fake and wrong stories about me on social media and i laugh so hard and wish if only i was that half a bad bitch�
anyway enough of my stories �

but i hardly show off my sexy side, becos it does make me uncomfortable but i will make an exception today becos i am a beautiful woman who is blessed and wonderful made..and am proud of the beautiful natural body that am in.

Ps:this is a beautiful picture and if you don't like it u re a hater..� �
#daniellaokeke #godovereverything #mynewdawn

https://lailasnews.com/daniella-okeke-flaunts-hot-body-say-society-forced-her-to-do-so/

lalasticlala

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by emmie14: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Ignored [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Noted.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by Nwodosis(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2018
I wonder if took permission from Apostles Suleiman before doing this!
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by Alzirida(f): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2018
She ain't bad
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by Olalan(m): 6:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Then it means you don't have your own thoughts and values which societal standards can't change.
BTW this is just a means to advertise her wares seems the unknown upcoming numerous actresses with more daring sultry pictures are taking the shine off the older ones.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by CastedGist: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2018
tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by itspzpics(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2018
Hot
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by chris20000: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Yes flaunt it, that's all you got.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by donbachi(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2018
Forced by the society...noted.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by miracle956: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Using society as excuse fr shia
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by Tallesty1(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Hello society, please tell her to go naked.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by malificent(f): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2018
Please how can God bless someone with a bad girl image I don't understand undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by Homeboiy: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Igbo girls
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by damtan(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Are those different persons?? cos I'm not understanding anymore oo
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by Youngboss54(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
see wetyn.dis old mama youngy dah do
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Hot Body - Says Soceity Forced Her To Do So by evy800(f): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
Apart from the fact that she's decisive about what she really is i see is a young woman who is tagging along with the crowd just to belong ... besides the last time I checked society no put gun 4 ur head to sell ur sexuality it was a concise decision made by you

(1) (Reply)

5 Times Bbnaija's Alex Broke The Internet This Year / A Lady Twerks On Top Of Kiss Daniel's Prick In New York / “Bye Bye To Smelling Tacha” - Nigerians Jubilate After Tacha Got Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.