Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Your Chance To Travel Europe With Low Cost - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Chance To Travel Europe With Low Cost (762 Views)

Top 10 Worst Courses In Nigerian Universities With Low Job Prospect. / N3million For School Fees At Babcock University: ……study IN Europe With Less!!! / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Chance To Travel Europe With Low Cost by salaart(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2010
In the twenty-first century, the immense value of good education is indisputable. Proper education is the key to success, the heart of prosperity, and the starting point for a peaceful future. - said, Javanzino  on her huppages.

For those who're looking for an opportunity to travel and explore other part of the world, here lies a great chance to travel fast without risk  of illegality or fear of being turn-down of visa. The chance is 80 per cent and above,  "Remember the opportunity is only open to those who need to study". Now you can travel, study and work in Russia with very low tuition and moderate cost living which average Nigeria could afford. If compares to UK, Ukraine and other country in Europe which are highly expensive
and often result to denial of visa,   for how to apply visit: http://jobliner..com/2010/06/traveling-opportunity-in-twenty-first.html#more

Re: Your Chance To Travel Europe With Low Cost by pat123: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2010
hello,please i will like to ask u some questions about schooling in russia.Can u send me ur email address/contact address ?
Re: Your Chance To Travel Europe With Low Cost by Dare14: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2010
poster nohtin is in russia dont decieve innocent people, thief
Re: Your Chance To Travel Europe With Low Cost by niceguy10: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2010
Yes, i agree with you, there is noting there, the guy na ole.
Re: Your Chance To Travel Europe With Low Cost by salaart(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2010
To: Nice-guy and Dare

This is a social forum. It's a place for friendship, dignity and respect, not a platform for expressing frustration, impolitic attitude like bad-guy and Dare try to turn it to be, Next, you watch your fingers on the keyboard and stop toying with it.

I never tried to deceive with my previous post [b]"Your Chance To Travel Europe With Low Cost", Moreover, [/b]I never post to demand penny from any, neither do I post my A/c number for you to send money into but I felt people needs information as regards international study, which i believe Russia will be best easiest one to fly to.

To inform you,, Russia has a long-standing tradition in high-quality education for all students and citizen. It probably has also one of the best mass-eduction systems in the world producing a literacy rate (98%) exceeding most Western European countries, Due in great part to demands of the international educational organizations, the system of education in Russia began to change over the past four to five years. Universities began transitioning to a system similar to that of Britain and the USA: 4 years for the Bachelor's degree and 2 years for a Master's degree. The universities are still in the process of these changes; some of them offer the new system and others still work according to the prior 5-year system, particularly in programs such as law. The pursuit of higher education in Russia was and still is considered to be very prestigious. In tuition and living expenses is more reasonable in commensurate with what you will get at the end of the day.

@pat123: you may contact me @ kunzlesal02@yahoo.co.uk, i will be glad to give you much detail about the programmes.

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja/unical Post Utme Thread / Lagos State Polytechnics Partime Form 4 Nd ,hnd,agric Tech,pre Nd Etc Is Out / Crazy/funny Things You Did In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.