Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please (3084 Views)

Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. / Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / My Xiaomi Redmi 7 Was Damaged And I'm Now In Need Of A Phone. Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Psalmspsalms: 6:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Good day everyone. I have gone through many topics here on phone section. I had plans of getting a new phone last month but something came up. Though I'm ready to get it now but my problem is the series of advice I've read here. Not to buy techno or infinix phones due to its hanging issues and others. I want to get a Samsung or probably a redmi phone but the budget isn't up to it. want to buy a new one and my budget is 75-80k now. That's what I have.
I would appreciate if anyone could help top up the money to get a Samsung phone. I really do admire their sleek design and spec.

I would drop my details if I'm asked to.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by UrPapa: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2022
How much top up do you need

4 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Psalmspsalms: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2022
UrPapa:
How much top up do you need
I Dont have a specific amount. but its a Samsung phone I want to buy. I think a good mid range Samsung phone should be 90-120k.
Top up of any amount would be appreciated

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by firstolalekan(m): 7:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Psalmspsalms:
Good day everyone. I have gone through many topics here on phone section. I had plans of getting a new phone last month but something came up. Though I'm ready to get it now but my problem is the series of advice I've read here. Not to buy techno or infinix phones due to its hanging issues and others. I want to get a Samsung or probably a redmi phone but the budget isn't up to it. want to buy a new one and my budget is 75-80k now. That's what I have.
I would appreciate if anyone could help top up the money to get a Samsung phone. I really do admire their sleek design and spec.

Can you give us 5 reasons why anyone should top you up?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Psalmspsalms: 7:10am On Jun 20, 2022
firstolalekan:
Can you give us 5 reasons why anyone should top you up?
I stated my reasons in the write up.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by badaru911: 7:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Psalmspsalms:

I Dont have a specific amount. but its a Samsung phone I want to buy. I think a good mid range Samsung phone should be 90-120k.
..... Get a phone you can afford... You already have 70-80k..there're good Samsung phones within that range... Samsung A03s is 77,500 (64gig 4gb)..

7 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by UrPapa: 7:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Psalmspsalms:

Send the 70k with you and I will credit u 100k

21 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Logicall: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Brother buy what you can afford I bought my Samsung A20 neatly fairly use for 5ok...3g ram 35g hard disk

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by oz4real83(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2022
It is very clear that you can't afford new Samsung phone. Why not sew your coat according to your cloth by buying what you can afford?. Must you even buy "NEW" phone? A lot of people that are using infinix, Tecno or itel phones are strong lovers of Samsung and iPhones but they are using low-end phones because they want to live within their ability. Are you better than them? They kept their dignity and my respect goes to them, turning online beggar for nonsense reason like this is very distasteful. Make una dey beg with some sense and dignity embarassed

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by WatchYourSix: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Its the effontry for me...

The entitlement mentality is on a principality level...

Lalasticlala come and see something....nigga said TOP-UP

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Psalmspsalms: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2022
badaru911:

..... Get a phone you can afford... You already have 70-80k..there're good Samsung phones within that range... Samsung A03s is 77,500 (64gig 4gb)..
Thanks a lot. will check it out
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Psalmspsalms: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Logicall:
Brother buy what you can afford I bought my Samsung A20 neatly fairly use for 5ok...3g ram 35g hard disk
Thanksman
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Samakus(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2022
I don't know if it's just me but I hate people that just feel too free to beg. Beggarly attitude is annoying aswear

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Sucre6: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Op u no just get sense, what gave u the effrontery to come here, open mouth waaaaah and start begging, imagine say u even get up to 80k u still dey find top up.
U dey ment angry

Cut your cloths according to your size una no go hear, taarh getat sad

9 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Op.

I have a Samsung A22 for sale.

80k firm. Cash n carry.

Receipt n all available. Call my siggy.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by motionarena: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Psalmspsalms:

Am willing to help.

But wanna ask first do you have a Paying job?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Rik500k(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Lalasticlala come and see something....TOP-UP
do you prefer he robs another person off the money, would you prefer he does something unlawful to complete the money, allow his helper to locate him, things that happen normally in other places and people support .

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by oz4real83(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2022
This OP reminds me of what I witnessed some years back in Benin city. I saw a beggar without two legs exchanging pleasantries and giving some alms to a fellow beggar who had a complete body embarassed. The beggar with complete body was thanking the legless beggar after collecting the cash, I was sort of angry with the "taking beggar" because he had a complete body and no reason for him to be begging, he should even be the one giving to the other beggar who was legless and on modified crutches. Some people have the spirit of begging just like OP. Even if they have no reason to beg, they MUST BEG because of that spirit. OP already has over 70k that is enough to buy a fairly used Samsung phone but he is still begging because of that begging spirit and the way he is doing it shows that he is used to it.

14 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by WatchYourSix: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Rik500k:
do you prefer he robs another person off the money, would you prefer he does something unlawful to complete the money, allow his helper to locate him, things that happen normally in other places and people support .

Lol.....who is this one?? I prefer he does the right thing..make do with what he has...

I dont encourage wrong things...
There are days of little beginnings...billionaires of today confirmed it...he should use phone at his level....

This behavior of lookimh for what you cant afford is why we have prostritutés, theives, ritualists, and fraudsters everywhere....people without a job using 700k phones...

He has 80k...and doesnt have any other money left...Oga...He doesnt need 80k fone...wont he survive after buying phone...??He needs a 40k fone...and he will still have more left in his account to help someone in need out there....

When he makes more money he can upgrade.

How can u indulge such a person, sayimg his helper will find him..he has enough to be someone's helper tgat has not eaten today..helper kii both of you there...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by WatchYourSix: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2022
oz4real83:
This OP reminds me of what I witnessed some years back in Benin city. I saw a beggar without two legs exchanging pleasantries and giving some alms to a fellow beggar who had a complete body embarassed. The beggar with complete body was thanking the legless beggar after collecting the cash, I was sort of angry with the "taking beggar" because he had a complete body and no reason for him to be begging, he should even be the one giving to the other beggar who was legless and on modified crutches. Some people have the spirit of begging just like OP. Even if they have no reason to beg, they MUST BEG because of that spirit. OP already has over 70k that is enough to buy a fairly used Samsung phone but he is still begging because of that begging spirit and the way he is doing it shows that he is used to it.

Its greed....nothing more...
Thats why we have fraudsters, prostitutes, and ritualist everywhere....na so e dey start...they want what they cant afford....and they want it now now now...

whats wrong with 40k phone.. he will still have some change left in his pocket to sub and flex.....this our generation is just very weird...

6 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by oz4real83(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Its greed....nothing more...
Thats why we have fraudsters, prostitutes, and ritualist everywhere....na so e dey start...they want what they cant afford....and they want it now now now...

whats wrong with 40k phone.. he will still have some change left in his pocket to sub and flex.....this our generation is just very weird...
you are right.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Lol.....who is this one?? I prefer he does the right thing..make do with what he has...

There are days of little beginnings...billionaires of today confirmed it...he should use phone at his level....

This behavior of lookimh for what you cant afford is why we have prostritutés, theives, ritualists, and fraudsters everywhere....people without a job using 700k phones...

He has 80k...and doesnt have any other money left...Oga...He doesnt need 80k fone...wont he survive after buying phone...??He needs a 40k fone...and he will still have more left in his account to help someone in need out there....

How can u indulge such a person, sayimg his helper will find him..he has enough to be someone's helper tgat has not eaten today..helper kii both of you there...

God bless you bro
To God who made me,I'm still using TEcno L8 plus i bought for #44500 around 2016,6 years ago
All my frnds keep poking fun at me everytime,making jest of me that my fone is outdated,most of them now use iphone,samsung,redmi.....i dont care
I wont steal because i wan to change my fone......As soon as i have money,i will buy a new one....Till then,Aluta continua o
If this one spoil,i go repair am

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by oz4real83(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

this is just the first stage of the begging, the next stage will begin after buying the phone. His next post will be that he "hasn't eaten for one week now, nairalanders should assist with anything"!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Auskyd(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Logicall:
A20 for 50k?
Walai you be better armed robber lmao
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by flames007(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Lalasticlala come and see something....TOP-UP
I couldn't have put it more clearer. like wtf?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Auskyd(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Olowomi11:

God bless you bro
To God who made me,I'm still using TEcno L8 plus i bought for #44500 around 2016,6 years ago
All my frnds keep poking fun at me everytime,making jest of me that my fone is outdated,most of them now use iphone,samsung,redmi.....i dont care
I wont steal because i wan to change my fone......As soon as i have money,i will buy a new one....Till then,Aluta continua o
If this one spoil,i go repair am

This your phone was a beast when it came out.

I wanted to use it too.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Auskyd:

This your phone was a beast when it came out.

I wanted to use it too.

Lols
You bet
I loved it then and i still love it

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Auskyd(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Olowomi11:

Lols
You bet
I loved it then and i still love it
That was the time Tecno still dey do better phone. No be now.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Ximenez(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Psalmspsalms:

Cut your cloth according to your size.
A lot of Nigerians don't even know where their next meal will come from, you are here soliciting for funds to buy phone.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by PapaNnamdi: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Logicall:

What?
Your phone de use hard disk??
FANTABULOUS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Youngpo413: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2022
He doesn't like someone who has such amount for a phone...he is just hungry. Maybe this is a new format.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by PapaNnamdi: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Lalasticlala come and see something....nigga said TOP-UP

These youths no fit even do hardwork for a day,
Entitlement finish both male.and female.

Werey wan use phone wey him money no fit buy, lemme quote the hediot

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (X510) Discussion Thread - - #TheHottestOne / I Have 55k Which Phone Can I Buy / Indepth Comparision Between Tecno P5 VS Opsson(ivo 6622/6655) | Or Which To Buy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.