Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Top 5 Countries Easy To Migrate To From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 5 Countries Easy To Migrate To From Nigeria (838 Views)

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Countries Easy To Migrate To From Nigeria by Jadsy01(f): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
If you are tired of Nigeria and you need a place to migrate, when the complexities and expenses associated with migration hit you, it’s easy to become discouraged and put it all away. Below are top 5 countries that are easy to migrate to from Nigeria.
Panama

Panama is an independent nation in Central America bordered by Costa Rica to the west, Colombia to the southeast, the Caribbean Sea to the north and the Pacific Ocean to the south. The capital and largest city is Panama City, whose metropolitan area is home to nearly half the country’s 4 million people. The US dollar is its currency. It’s a country that is considered safe and well developed. Panama’s retiree visa requires a monthly income of $1,000. If you’re not old enough to retire, a $5,000 deposit in a Panamanian bank gets you in the door for permanent residency.
see link to the full article below
https://olatorera.com/top-5-countries-easy-to-migrate-to-from-nigeria/
Re: Top 5 Countries Easy To Migrate To From Nigeria by Walehelt(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2018
bro I get interest, can you tell me more?

(1) (Reply)

Like Nigeria; Dubia DXB Airport Is 58 Years! / What Would Happen If I Enter Canada Illegally? / What Are My Chances Of Migrating To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.