Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins (21198 Views)

Buy Maternity Shorts At Reasonable Prices From Oasis Bottoms / Get Quality Jeans For Men In Wholesale From Oasis Bottoms / The Power Of Jeggins/leggings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins by topup: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2010
What do you think about women with volumptuous bottoms, wearing jeggins/leggins which are all the rage now.

I am talking about those who substitute trousers or skirts for these jegging/leggins, which are skin tight, (not talking about those that wear long tops or tunics over and cover their bums, but those who just wear them as bottoms).

Do you think they should be a no-go OR do you think everyone can wear them, kinda like cleavage, if you've got it flaunt it?

1 Like

Re: Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2010
What do you want our MEN to say? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins by topup: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2010
michelin89:

What do you want our MEN to say? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha, well you can't filter it, not only nice bums, but ALL bums, even some you wish were hidden.

Re: Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins by spikedcylinder: 3:17am On Jul 05, 2010
Nnna meeehn, no comment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins by dominique(f): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
is that serena williams in pic no.3. didn't know she had such a big bootay shocked
Re: Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins by MissyB1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2010
If You look good in it . . . .No problem.
Onion booty can look very tempting and appealing in jeggings. kiss kiss

I'm more concerned about those with Yam-legs. . . . . . **sighs and faints**

Re: Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins by mohawkchic(f): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2010
~ Booty's on pics attached are Absobl00dylutely kwel! Me likey Kim/JLo/Serena type Booty's! So I aint even going to hate on Booty's that size rocking any of the "ings"  w/ their azres uncovered!! Some pull it off,for others,Erh Erm. . . lets just say. . . the eyes aint that forgiving!!

~Trends sprout up every so often but the one constant thing about trends is Most if not all trends come with "certain" requirements. . .Bodytype !!  So i suppose there's always going to be that percentage of chics who certain trends will not compliment their figure no matter how badly they try!

~There'll be the few who will defy the sterotyped "This wudnt fit you" &"Well H-E-L-L-O!Who wud have thought!! You pull it off effortlessly" & last but not least there will be the defiant "I-will-wear-it-&-flaunt it-even-tho-i -know-i-look-like a-right-prat-in it"

~I'm still trying to get me head round Flaunting in something that doesnt even flatter Me?!!Especially when there's a choice of wearing something to cover up the jiggy. . .Baffles me!! Well. . .what do you call that? Personal Choice? I'd have to be C0cksure to attempt that!! Wudnt it just be easier accepting Trends are not for everyone & avoid perverted/disgusted stares?

~Did you know there's "Meggings" ie Leggings for Men?

~ Check out Topic The Jeggings:nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-283794.0.html
Re: Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins by Case07: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
Can somebody say who is the girl on second picture.
Re: Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins by madamebebe(f): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
Case07: Can somebody say who is the girl on second picture.

Melanie Brown of spice girls
Re: Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins by razznaija(f): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2013
madame_bebe:

Melanie Brown of spice girls

Yeah thats her.

1 Like

Re: Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins by shiftbutton: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
If u see big ass u go fit talk?

Re: Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins by Youngpo413: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
shiftbutton:
If u see big ass u go fit talk?
I wonder

(1) (Reply)

Mr & Miss Imo State 2020 Pageant: 30 Delegates Selected For Camping And Finale / How To Start A Fabrics Business In Nigeria With Very Small Amount / Wendy Efele Wins Face Of Candycity World 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.