Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Just Feel Like Venting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Feel Like Venting (2694 Views)

I Feel Like Quitting My Job / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2018

3 Likes

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by occ5050: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Don't give up on yourself. The year has not ended. There are still many opportunities out there. You don't need to know anyone before you get a job. Don't be desperate in life. Change your strategy of looking for Job. Visit online, make use of linkedin, other job sites. Visit companies and drop your cv. Make network of friends who have purpose. Trust God and keep pushing. As long as there is life, there is hope. Cheers.

10 Likes

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by ikept(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Pls be patient a little more, God never sleeps and He's working on your case.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by ussy09(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
my dear never give up, life is like a training ground we learn new things at every stage try keep your self busy acquiring new skills.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by enemachris(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
missidy:
I just feel like venting. I am tired, really tired. It's been a long year without anything achieved. Getting a job in this country is so difficult, nobody cares about you. Just yesterday after spending my last money to transport myself to the popular workforce at gbagada & even getting lost on the way, I met the usual man know man. Hot girls with heavy makeup were the only ones asked to go in. I was so stressed out that I started crying. Why is the country so bad? Is there any hope for us or our kids? I wish I had gotten married during nysc like other girls, at least they are not passing through this.
I apologise to my folks for disappointing them after all the money spent on my education and sacrifices.
I just feel like venting since there is nobody to talk to.
I feel your pains bro, Dont Give up. Just believe that to every problem and hard times, there's an expiry date.We all passed through this phase, be strong.. Being frustrated because of your folks is not necessary, they are also aware of the terrible state of our economy.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by dahmie2013: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
My dear (heaves a sigh) it is well!
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Thanks everyone for the encouraging words, I really appreciate.
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
I'm a girl smiley
enemachris:
I feel your pains bro, Dont Give up. Just believe that to every problem and hard times, there's an expiry date.We all passed through this phase, be strong.. Being frustrated because of your folks is not necessary, they are also aware of the terrible state of our economy.
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by murphyrichy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
@op, keep the hope high, never give up and be prayerful. Try n pick any job or skill no matter little, its gonna get beta one day.

1 Like

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Mr7gWIRELESS: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Makuos19:

Add me on WhatsApp let me send u job vacancies 080xxxxxxx
Oga post the job here or ask for her email. Why must she chat you up for a possibly fake vacancy
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Temibabie(f): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
It is well dearie.... We're in the same shoe,most times i get disqualified cos of age,i don't even have money to learn a skill,I'm depressed but I'm not giving up anytime soon

3 Likes

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by uboma(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
missidy:
I just feel like venting. I am tired, really tired. It's been a long year without anything achieved. Getting a job in this country is so difficult, nobody cares about you. Just yesterday after spending my last money to transport myself to the popular workforce at gbagada & even getting lost on the way, I met the usual man know man. Hot girls with heavy makeup were the only ones asked to go in. I was so stressed out that I started crying. Why is the country so bad? Is there any hope for us or our kids? I wish I had gotten married during nysc like other girls, at least they are not passing through this.
I apologise to my folks for disappointing them after all the money spent on my education and sacrifices.

It is normal to vent once in a while but remember that even if you keep venting from now till tomorrow, it still won't give you a job.

Sorry for what you are presently passing through. Hard times don't last but tough people do. Never give up in your search for a job.

In the meantime, can you learn a skill like sewing, nails fixing, hair dressing or start up a small trade of selling ladies undies. Try to engage yourself in one of these while you continue your search.

And please stop regretting not getting married earlier. Marriage is no escape route out of unemployment/poverty. Your friends who got married earlier are having their own pound of flesh. A man will appreciate you more when you are productive financially. No man truly wants to marry a lady who will add to his burdens.

Change your mindset and take charge of your life today.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by mightyleks(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
One thing about this life is that when you think your case I the worst, then you hear of others and you realise yours is still learning. No one has got any reason to give up we all have to keep striving.

IT IS WELL

2 Likes

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by nazablossom(f): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Let it out girl, it helps sometimes. That workforce people don do me strong thing before. Please don't get married out of frustration, it's the worst thing that can happen to you. Don't give up, Things will surely get better.
I'm a living witness.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Edmen(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Don't wish to be like the girls you said got married during nysc...They might be passing through worse things that you can't Imagine .everyone has got his or her own battles to fight...Remain strong and surely your time will come

3 Likes

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Gbengageorge: 5:26am On Sep 12, 2018
Why don't you go for Daystar training at ikosi road oregun. Very close to ojota. Networking opportunity and training opportunity.

missidy:
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Annydan: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Never give up dear. Am in d same shoe with you. Looking for job for over 4_5 years now and no one is forthcoming but I never give up cos I know one day it will manifest. Though once in a while get frustrated but to end d frustration I had to enrol myself in fashion school while searching for job. And am so so happy am doing well in it n God bless me with d best madam. Is well dear. Never give up. And pls always pray and at the appointed time ur dream job will locate you.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2018
If You possess any computer skill with certification. kindly mail. Merci.
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by enemachris(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2018
missidy:
I'm a girl smiley
Am sorry about that dear. smiley
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by RichManPikin(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2018
missidy:
I'm a girl smiley
you're looking for job and you're still smiling.. you're not hungry yet
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2018
RichManPikin:

you're looking for job and you're still smiling.. you're not hungry yet
Na wa o. Should she die in her sad state?

1 Like

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Same guy posted again this morning that is should WhatsApp him for customer care jobs then he later deleted it. He is a pure scammer,I wonder what he wants to gain.
Mr7gWIRELESS:
Oga post the job here or ask for her email. Why must she chat you up for a possibly fake vacancy
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2018
No i don't, no certifications. I'm just a normal computer user. Thanks tho.
Realberg:
If You possess any computer skill with certification. kindly mail. Merci.
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2018
I will look into it, thanks.
Gbengageorge:
Why don't you go for Daystar training at ikosi road oregun. Very close to ojota. Networking opportunity and training opportunity.

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Thanks everyone, God bless.
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2018
enemachris:

Did you read at all? Where in her post suggested she's a bro. Or u think you're a smartass trying to pick out her gender. I'm even very sure you're one of those men here who hide behind female monikers so u think everyone is like u.
Better go upgrade ur glasses
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by horlumightyy(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Pls don't give up, am also in a situation similar to yours. I have been job hunting for close to a year now to no avail. What I will advice you to do is to try and learn a skill. That's what am about to do now. Atleast something to show aside your certificate. Just start from somewhere, and just as someone rightfully said, ur situation is even better compared to some people's. So don't give up please, atleast that's what I tell myself. There is a bright light at the end of that dark tunnel #peace
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Thanks everyone, I still have a little faith i'll testify soon.
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Naija2mumu(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
missidy:
Is not easy especially when the is no godfather or so. They are thousands of us out here in the same shoes.
I have come to learn that, we just have to be happy than allowing our conditions weigh us down.

You have prepare as a graduate and one day your opportunity will come. Make a friend who you vent yourself to. Very important

Maka depression
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Naija2mumu(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Did you read at all? Where in her post suggested she's a bro. Or u think you're a smartass trying to pick out her gender. I'm even very sure you're one of those men here who hide behind female monikers so u think everyone is like u.
Better go upgrade ur glasses
this might just be a mistake and you are insulting him already. Why not point out the error and correct him politely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elite Nigeria Careers Invitation / Will U Dump Ur Present Career And Join Oil Rig Work As A Roastabouts? / Orange Drugs Calling for different positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.