Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Quit! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Quit! (642 Views)

Expired Ashawo Shares What Happened To Her Life After She Quit The Business / Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing / Characters Ladies Are To Quit Once They're Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Quit! by 1realBobby(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hello guys...

Well, this would actually be my first story on Nairaland or any other platform at that. This story was inspired by true life events, although laced with a little bit of my very active imagination. grin I hope you do find it interesting.

Warning: No part of this publication should be copied or seen in any other platform, without the consent of the author 1realBobby. By the time i sue you for 1billion over copyright infringement, no beg me ooo grin
Re: I Quit! by SmilingMary(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Following....
Re: I Quit! by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Holla me when you start
Re: I Quit! by izaray(f): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Following
Re: I Quit! by Lorayne(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
And after 2years the story has still not been written.

(1) (Reply)

What Novel Are You Reading Now? / HEARTBREAK / Submit Your Entry To Win 50k In The “TushMagazine Bi-monthly Writing Contest”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.