Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Expired Ashawo Shares What Happened To Her Life After She Quit The Business - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Expired Ashawo Shares What Happened To Her Life After She Quit The Business (871 Views)

Her Life Story / Life After NYSC- A True Life Experience / What Happened To Hints And Hearts Magazines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expired Ashawo Shares What Happened To Her Life After She Quit The Business by Oscarobi: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
What happened to my life after I quit Olosho business

Repenting from your bad ways won't stop your sins from catching up with you.
I am not allowed to use my name, so no need for introduction, I will jump into my story straight away.

I was a professional ASHI back in Lagos. If I'm to count, I have slept with 500 men in my life, or maybe more. Some treated me nicely, some treated me just normal, while some were just useless dudes who think they can have a girl and say thank you, only. But I was fire, you must pay me or you will allow yourself, disgraced. I really never cared, because back then, I was shameless and my conscience was zero. Some wanted it gentle, while some wanted rough, whichever way they wanted it, I really made sure that I satisfy them, but standing my ground never to joke with my payment.

The nice ones were my favourite customers. We maintained contacts that, I was always called anytime they needed me to service them.
It was a beautiful life and a fun way to make money easily, until finally, my life was arrested.

Maybe I would say, it was age. I was getting older and started detesting my old life.
It got worse as day went by, so I was forced to quit the business and venture into another one. I started dealing in ladies wears. I was very smart enough to save huge money to start a new business.
When I look back at my former life, I abhorred myself on why I even ventured into that kind of dirty business. I really thank God that he touched my heart to dump it, because I don't know what my life would have become by now.
Because, alcohol and drugs were what kept me going then. Sometimes, I will sleep with upto 9 different men just in one day. So in order to keep the body together from feeling weak and pains, I relied on drugs. I was very good that my clients loved coming back for more.
After I quit the business, I left Lagos to Abakiliki, to start a new life, where I don't think anybody from my past will ever interfere with my new life.
I have left that horrible life, I'm forever grateful to Lord, but what happened to me after? Continue reading from Ngozi Lovelyn

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/07/what-happened-to-my-life-after-i-quit-olosho-business.htm

(1) (Reply)

₦Ɇ₩ ₴₮ØⱤɎ ❣❣❣ AYANA ❣❣ JESSICA DURU {Jxt a short story} / The Captain That Never Was. / Magic A Form Of Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.