Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him (56983 Views)

My Dad Moved Away From Home Today. It's Wrong That I Didn't Stop Him? / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions / Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by FlirtyGist: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lovely Photo of man kissing his wife & their kids dragging and trying to stop him as they all rock matching outfits. These kids are bad o, please leave your father alone to kiss your mum na!

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/lovely-photo-man-kissing-wife-kids-trying-stop-rock-matching-outfits

L

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by FlirtyGist: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
:lovely

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Airforce1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Oh my God , what a cute family

79 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by bravosky(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
owanbe dat wat dey called family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Airforce1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Marriage is sweet when you marry the right person .

Only a stupid person would say marriage or having a family of your own, is not achievement.

Just take a look at this beautiful family smiley smiley

189 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Ehiscotch(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Beautiful offsprings from the combination of two endowed genes.

And a nice concept by the photographer.

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by osemoses1234(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
She still carry another one

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by lilmax(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
rubbish
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Tamarapetty(f): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol, cute
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by amaniro: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

it's indecent....

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Airforce1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
amaniro:

it's indecent....

Who's this one

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by amaniro: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

Who's this one

Your worst nightmare wink

The only person you fear on NL

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Airforce1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
amaniro:

Your worst nightmare wink

The only person you fear on NL

Your Papa

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Anduku: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Beautiful family
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by OneCorner: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Spoilt children. D man suppose give dem dirty slap angry
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Biglittlelois(f): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kissing in front of your kids is a no no, we shouldnt copy the whites in everything, cute family though

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by martinz1: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
nice
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by lazygal: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
This made FP? This generation will lead us to hell

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Suko110(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lovely lovely lovely

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Vicrotica(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
So what?? I have more interesting photos in my gallery.

The way Nairaland is going eh.....

So you'll see topics like:

Photo of vicrotica eating and flies trying to perch on his food,

Photo of vicrotica walking along Douglas road with excavators at work,

Photos of vicrotica in Pericomos shrine,

Photo of vicrotica going through the stupid front page of Nairaland with their wack headlines....

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by finalboss(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
smh
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by doshe39(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:
this is just a picture.. We don't know wat they are facing..they cute tho

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Alexis410(f): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Op na u post and na u still drag ftc
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by asawanathegreat(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
What do u expect from 21st century children?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:
Marriage is sweet when you marry the right person .

Only a stupid person would say marriage or having a family of your own, is not achievement.

Just take a look at this beautiful family smiley smiley
don't judge by the picture, they may throwing punches right now, the picture of the guy who killed his two children and wife got amazing picture than this.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by zolajpower: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

Your Papa
Amarino the airforce1 worse nightmare on nairaland . I cant stop laughing . grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Emmafe(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lovely

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Kissing in front of your kids is a no no, we shouldnt copy the whites in everything, cute family though

Kissing in front of the kids isn't that bad, as long as they don't go the full distance, if you know what I mean wink

[img]https://i./mH.gif[/img]

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by 8stargeneral: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Amazing
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Biglittlelois(f): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Kissing in front of the kids isn't that bad, as long as they don't go the full distance, if you know what I mean wink

[img]https://i./mH.gif[/img]

Kids are curious these days, they tend to experiment on newly discovered things.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.