Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened (57017 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / I Have Made 4million Naira This Year / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2021
And I am very very angry. Gas I used to buy 2800, then 3k, 4k, and 5k. Suddenly it jumped to 7500 and now (today) 9250 in Port Harcourt. I am very very angry. Let no one here disturb me with nonsense news about Buhari and his nonsense South Africa Trade fair and nonsense. No cross me today o. I fit beat person

The gas finished yesterday. I told my wife that yesterday that I will buy the gas today because I needed to get to work and somehow raise money to augment what I have to be able to buy the gas. I told her to use the kerosene stove that yesterday and this morning. Guess her reply? She said she can't use kerosene even for a day. That even her Mum in the village does not use kerosene stove. She said a few other unprintable things.
For the sake of my 3 children I still had to buy the gas today.

I had not eaten in my house for a month now. The reason is that she said that they money I gave her for upkeep in October was not enough (I give her 62.5% of my monthly salary every month for our home upkeep). As a result she refused to give me food from around the middle of the month when she said the money had finished. She cooked for herself and the children (possibly from her own salary). When I gave her upkeep money for this month I told her not bother keeping food for me so that the money will go far enough. That's where we are till now. I have no intention of ever eating her food until she acknowledges that she was wrong and apologizes.

Now I know this WON'T happen. She will rather die than admit she's wrong or apologize. This is why I know that the mistake of a marriage is heading for the rocks and I am ready for it. Nonsense and ingredients. I have endured this nonsense for 15 years. I am done. Anything whe won happen tomorrow, make e happen today.

525 Likes 43 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Seekhimnow: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Calm down Bro, no go break person head o cheesy cheesy cheesy

414 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Maxymilliano(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2021
APC thanks for taking us to the next level of hardship. Buhari is busy attending climate change summit when Nigerians are turning to firewood and sawdust as a means of survival

390 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by vinceyinnovation: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2021
The only way you can have peace in this Buhari era is to become a goat...

Grass is free and available almost every where, no need for gas, pot etc...just pull out the size you need, munch it, drink a lot of water...gbam, you are filled...

381 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rottennaija(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:
And I am very very angry. Gas I used to buy 2800, then 3k, 4k, and 5k. Suddenly it jumped to 7500 and now (today) 9250 in Port Harcourt. I am very very angry. Let no one here disturb me with nonsense news about Buhari and his nonsense South Africa Trade fair and nonsense. No cross me today o. I fit best person

Bros, it's world over. The price hike is world over, not just here. This period is when we are beginning to feel the impact of covid19 pandemic, money printing, supply chain disruption, trade sanction by the US against China among other things. I has nothing to say do with buhari.

80 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Coldsperm: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

Bros, it's world over. The price hike is world over, not just here. This period is when we are beginning to feel the impact of covid19 pandemic, money printing, supply chain disruption, trade sanction by the US against China among other things. I has nothing to say do with buhari.
You no well walahi, Zombie.

617 Likes 41 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rottennaija(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Coldsperm:

i have not time for people that refuses to educate themselves

74 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by JAMO84: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

You are wasting your precious time. It's better you go watch cartoon than try to educate these wailing losers.

92 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by daddytime(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2021
So worrying a predicament.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by TooMuchStuff: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Give her a warning shot first
If nothing changes then start the process.

Women women everywhere causing deaths of already stressed men battered and shattered by Buhari govt

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by AdeniyiA(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

Fortunately for the other worlds, brilliant, intelligent, articulate and exposed leaders govern them... undecided

288 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Nokio1: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
My brother sorry u use your money buy winch....

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by AntiBMC(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Where your annoyance dey?

No carry vex wey u suppose reserve for Bulhari, give ur wife o.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Topleague(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
it is world over my brother, the supply chain is disrupted. Ask people that do import how much is to send container from China pre covid era and now, the inflation even in US is unprecedented and not only there but all over the world. This is not an excuse for Buhari regime but this thing will be with us for a very long time. Tight your belt because we are going on a roller coaster

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rottennaija(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
AdeniyiA:

Fortunately for the other worlds, brilliant and intelligent leaders govern them...
Like trump? Macron? Biden? Boris Johnson? The best leaders today are Putin and Xi Jing Ping

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by BigSarah(f): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Buhari and osinbanjo want to spoil another marriage through their incompetence..
Anyway

Is your wife responsible for inflation, blame yourself for not earning enough money to settle family expenses..

Because blaming government changes nothing, this government doesn't care

AdeOri99:

Or for marrying a liability. Who said women are men's responsibility.

Before the marriage I'm sure he knew what he was getting, a liability or an HELPER.
And he went on either way.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by FarahAideed: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Who did you vote

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Mossadd: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thank God its getting better by January it will be 15k for 10kg while petrol will be 500 per litre say baba till 2030

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Coldsperm: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

i have not time for people that refuses to educate themselves
Hope you didn't insult me indirectly cos I will beat you up oo.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Frustration in the land!!

abeg we that dont have wife, or house or kitchen talkles of stove make we just dey watch

<<need a loan of 28,500>>

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your Woman no dey apologize.

And the price of gas is skyrocketing.

So many problems in one home...

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by ItsGoodToBeGood: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Coldsperm:
Hope you didn't insult me indirectly cos I will beat you up oo.

gringringringringringrin Be calming down bro...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:
And I am very very angry. Gas I used to buy 2800, then 3k, 4k, and 5k. Suddenly it jumped to 7500 and now (today) 9250 in Port Harcourt. I am very very angry. Let no one here disturb me with nonsense news about Buhari and his nonsense South Africa Trade fair and nonsense. No cross me today o. I fit beat person

The gas finished yesterday. I told my wife that yesterday that I will buy the gas today because I needed to get to work and somehow raise money to augment what I have to be able to buy the gas. I told her to use the kerosene stove that yesterday and this morning. Guess her reply? She said she can't use kerosene even for a day. That even her Mum in the village does not use kerosene stove. She said a few other unprintable things.
For the sake of my 3 children I still had to buy the gas today.
I had not eaten in my house for a month now. The reason is that she said that they money I gave her for upkeep in October was not enough (I give her 62.5% of my monthly salary every month for our home upkeep). As a result she refused to give me food from around the middle of the month when she said the money had finished. She cooked for herself and the children (possibly from her own salary). When I gave her upkeep money for this month I told her not bother keeping food for me so that the money will go far enough. That's where we are till now. I have no intention of ever eating her food until she acknowledges that she was wrong and apologizes.

Now I know this WON'T happen. She will rather die than admit she's wrong or apologize. This is why I know that the mistake of a marriage is heading for the rocks and I am ready for it. Nonsense and ingredients. I have endured this nonsense for 15 years. I am done. Anything whe won happen tomorrow, make e happen today.
Calm down bro

E go better

14 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
FarahAideed:
Who did you vote

I couldn't vote. I wanted to vote Jonathan. I stood in long queues for hours for several days trying to get my PVC. I still couldn't. Many people didn't get theirs. Meanwhile small northern boys who do scrap metal business near my place were receiving calls from their friends and relatives in the North to come and collect their PVC's which the said relatives have collected from INEC. I, a grown man, could not get mine in the South. In the North, small boys were being begged to collect theirs. INEC officers went from house to house to deliver voters card to people, including relatives of actual owners of the cards in the north. Prof Jega dealt with the south. He disenfranchised us and gave Mr Buhari victory

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

Where is your evidence that there are over 100% price increase in South Korea, Japan, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia and New Zealand?

You talk am with your mouth say is world over.

Even if nah the one wey no reach over 100% just post am

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Arda1000(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

just shut the 4uck up

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Arda1000(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

just shut the 4uck up

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by decasey(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Coldsperm:

don't mind the fo-ol.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by OssyMalik: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

Zombie thinks gas is free. You mad bro!!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Grace001: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ego beta… Ever green song by Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by somehow: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.