Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pele Or Maradonna - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pele Or Maradonna (854 Views)

Poll: pele or matadonna

pele: 100% (1 vote)
maradonna: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Then Is The Greatest Among These: Pele, Maradonna, Messi And Ronaldo? / Maradonna Attempts To Fight German Fans After Match (pictures Inside) / Pele And Maradonna! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pele Or Maradonna by 419(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2007
who  is  da  greatest,   pele  or  maradonna
Re: Pele Or Maradonna by Hugoboi(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2007
Pele's d greatest simply cos he's the best and he's controversy free
Re: Pele Or Maradonna by naijajew(m): 2:27am On Apr 20, 2007
no my friend pele was and still is controversial.Research his life and you will know what i'm talking about.
Maradona was the greatest footballer ever.
compare Brazilian teams with Pele in them and the Argentine team of 1986 and 1990,you will find that Brazil had stars in every postion,but Argentina had just Maradona in every department.
He took Napoli FC from nothing to something and when he left,they went back to,well,square one.That my friends is greatness.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Attacked By Masked Gunmen / Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final, Who Win? / Barry Bonds Is The New Home Run King!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.