Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

"We Have To Format Nigeria" – Comedian, Wofai Fada Rants Over Airport Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Have To Format Nigeria" – Comedian, Wofai Fada Rants Over Airport Experience (266 Views)

My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst / Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"We Have To Format Nigeria" – Comedian, Wofai Fada Rants Over Airport Experience by Giftedhand92: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nigerian comedienne, Wofai Fada, took to Instagram to rant over her sad experience after using the urtala Mohammed Airport car park.

We have to format Nigeria - Wofai Fada rants over airport car park experience lailasnews
According to Wofai Fada who revealed that she traveled out of Lagos for a day, she parked her car at the airport and was surprise to realize that there was an attempt to break into her car when she returned.

The comedienne disclosed that her car remote was unable to open the car, and she had to bring in a mechanic.
Wofai Fada concluded her rant by stating that the mechanic opened the car with a rod, and she took some steps back to watch if he would be approached by security at the car park. According to her, after the mechanic forced the car open and even with the alarm blaring, no security man approached him.

She wrote:

What I had to deal with at the airport ,after a long stressful day. This is the first and last time I’ll be parking at the airport It took a while ,for me to post this video , and I’ll delete it soon but it might help Someone. Be careful where you park your car! No security anywhere. They still collected 6k for parking.

Watch The Footage Here

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

My Next Album Will Be Very Controversial – Falz / #bobriskyandninaatwar: "U Are A Worthless Thing" -bobrisky Verbally Attacks Nina / Tiwa Savage Slams Kenyan Promoters Over Inadequacies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.