Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Recipe Of The Week – Pizza Bread Cinnamon Rolls - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipe Of The Week – Pizza Bread Cinnamon Rolls (568 Views)

Healthy Moist Banana Bread Cinnamon Rolls Recipe For Break Fast / Can Someone Help Me With The Recipe Of Ewa Agoyin / Igboist Kitchen Contest.. Recipe Of Winners And And Their Dishes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recipe Of The Week – Pizza Bread Cinnamon Rolls by Fabmumng(f): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
If you like pizza breads and cinnamon, here is your dream come true in one recipe! I am all for experimenting in the kitchen and I think everyone should try out this recipe. Of course, it would turn out good!

Servings: 12

Prep Time: 10 min

Cook Time: 25 min

Ingredients:

For the cinnamon rolls:

4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing pan
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/3 cup sugar
1 pound http://fabmumng.com/recipe-of-the-week-pizza-bread-cinnamon-rolls-2/
Re: Recipe Of The Week – Pizza Bread Cinnamon Rolls by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Lose 5 Kg In 3 Days With This Simple 3 Day Detox Diet / This Meal Plan Will Improve Your Heart Function Within 3 Days / Best Fishing Gear Reviews Of 2020 | Gears For Fishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.