Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) (29915 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / Photo Of Moses Simon And Ahmed Musa In Jos Before Fame / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Meloshi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
The thanksgiving service held at a church in Gent, Belgium where the footballer still resides.

Super Eagles forward Moses Simon on Sunday, September 9 held a thanksgiving for his new baby girl.
Simon and his wife Ibukun in early August welcomed a baby girl and on Sunday, the new parents took their daughter to church for Thanksgiving.

The thanksgiving service held at a church in Gent, Belgium where the footballer still resides even after sealed a move to Spanish side Levante.

After the thanksgiving service, Simon also threw a surprise belated birthday party for his wife Ibukun.

“Thanksgiving service today and a surprise birthday party from my Angel in human form @m_simon27 thank you so much my love May Almighty God bless u abundantly for me. I love you,” the WAG wrote on her Instagram.

The new bundle of joy is the first child of Moses and Ibukun who got married in December 2015.

The 23-year-old forward recently joined Levante on a five-year-deal after a three-year stay at Belgian club Gent.

Source=>>< http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/09/the-thanksgiving-service-held-at-church.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by stanbillion200(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Those that introduced football age : what were they even thinking?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by kinzation(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
this doesn't look like a London church na.. bloggers and lies sha..
but this Moses Simon don old na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Davidfash10000: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
See Chioma's Beautiful Body & Look That Will Make You Hate Davido & Love Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUFwTmO7iuI
Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Davidfash10000: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
wink
Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Paidrooll(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
The girl looks older than 26 sha

8 Likes

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by BonkoINC: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
stanbillion200:
Those that introduced football age : what were they even thinking?

Hahahaha.. I dunno o.. divide your age into 2.. you get your football age..

8 Likes

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by joachim3910(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Meloshi:
The thanksgiving service held at a church in Gent, Belgium where the footballer still resides.

Super Eagles forward Moses Simon on Sunday, September 9 held a thanksgiving for his new baby girl.
Simon and his wife Ibukun in early August welcomed a baby girl and on Sunday, the new parents took their daughter to church for Thanksgiving.

The thanksgiving service held at a church in Gent, Belgium where the footballer still resides even after sealed a move to Spanish side Levante.

After the thanksgiving service, Simon also threw a surprise belated birthday party for his wife Ibukun.

“Thanksgiving service today and a surprise birthday party from my Angel in human form @m_simon27 thank you so much my love May Almighty God bless u abundantly for me. I love you,” the WAG wrote on her Instagram.

The new bundle of joy is the first child of Moses and Ibukun who got married in December 2015.

The 23-year-old forward recently joined Levante on a five-year-deal after a three-year stay at Belgian club Gent.

Source=>>< http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/09/the-thanksgiving-service-held-at-church.html?m=1
23 Piafugi ishi there..

5 Likes

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
kinzation:

Where did you see London? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by MooreJozo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
hmm
Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin this old man 23 undecided

4 Likes

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by ubest1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
This guy is just 23 abi na only me dey old, the wife maybe 17.5 years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by olatade(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
kinzation:

it says 'gent' in belgium,not london

1 Like

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Heh.
Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by jos945(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
if these guy is 23 then his wife will be 20.hmmmmmm lie

1 Like

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
kinzation:

This is the part were you Fry your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by conquerorsegun(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Twenty gini... cry

3 Likes

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Paidrooll:
The girl looks older than 26 sha
what exactly is ur point
Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by kinzation(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

olatade:

it says 'gent' in belgium,not london
DoTheNeedful:

Billic:

This is the part were you Fry your brain.
DoTheNeedful:

make una calm. down na..
no be fight
was in a rush to type

1 Like

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Naija2mumu(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
Heh.
when we go dedicate our own.
Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Metuh: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
kinzation:

olodo try to read, you won't die

2 Likes

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by kinzation(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Metuh:

look... crazy guy.. make una lemme Land na
Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Naija2mumu:
when we go dedicate our own.
When fowl start to dey grow teeth grin
Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by kinzation(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Metuh:
lool . crazy guy.. make una lemme Land na
Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by magzey: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
African Church in Oyinbo land grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Olukokun10001(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
moses simon 23years you and I are agemate thank God... broda moses
Re: Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) by Naija2mumu(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
When fowl start to dey grow teeth grin
l get one for my village wey get teeth.

Fine Bobo like us na .... de rush us grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday / Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement / Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.