Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Will Be Your Reactions If Your Wife Holds You Like This? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will Be Your Reactions If Your Wife Holds You Like This? (1023 Views)

Do You Like Stand Up Comedy? / How To Locate Your Wife In A Crowd Without Wasting Your Credit / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reactions If Your Wife Holds You Like This? by Wikinaija(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
It time to know to men who can handle marriage

Slap her ?

Just stand and look?

My reaction ain’t in dey list drop in comments section

Source https://wiki9ja.com.ng/poll/what-will-be-your-reactions-if-your-wife-holds-you-like-this

1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reactions If Your Wife Holds You Like This? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Beg her to release, after release jump out, come back home when she settled, after calls and text
Re: What Will Be Your Reactions If Your Wife Holds You Like This? by LuciferKristi: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
She obviously wants some dick.

I'll push her onto the couch, rip her clothes off, grab a fistful of her hair forcefully & drill some hardcore common sense into her infront of our crying toddler.

Then I'll change into a new shirt & leave for work.
Re: What Will Be Your Reactions If Your Wife Holds You Like This? by Danhumprey: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
She obviously wants some dick.

I'll push her onto the couch, rip her clothes off, grab a fistful of her hair forcefully & drill some hardcore common sense into her infront of our crying toddler.

Then I'll change into a new shirt & leave for work.
It is finished! grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reactions If Your Wife Holds You Like This? by pointblank247(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmmmm If she has not done it before, i will try and talk sense into her and settle the matter. But if the thing don dey tune to habit, bros I will tell her to remove her hzandz before I. Count 5, if by the time I Count 3 her hands are still there, the slaps wey she go collect en,

(1) (Reply)

The Way Nigerians Will React When They Hear Gunshot / Funny Pieces For A Hectic Midweek! / Memes That I Like To Watch In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.