Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Twilight Eclipse - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Twilight Eclipse (3230 Views)

Twilight Fan Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Edward Cullen In £2,000 Vegas Wedding / 50 Best Received Nigerian Tv Shows - From Adio Family To Twilight Zone / Twilight Saga: New Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twilight Eclipse by shilling(f): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2010
Don't know if there was a thread on this and I missed it.

Anyways, who's a fan of the Twilight saga? Has anyone seen Eclipse yet? Finally going to see it . . . tomorrow!!
Re: Twilight Eclipse by nana(f): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2010
Am looking forward to watching it as well cheesy
Re: Twilight Eclipse by yme1(f): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2010
the second part wasnt as interesting as the first well hope the third is sha undecided
Re: Twilight Eclipse by shilling(f): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2010
That's true. . . the first was epic. Hope Eclipse doesnt disappoint or I'll be so mad for my $9 lost lol.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by shilling(f): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2010
Ok, I watched it. It was fun, storyline was kinda weird though.

Anyways, it's come and gone. Team Jacob all the way!!
Re: Twilight Eclipse by kabukabu(m): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2010
Twilight is rubbish with weak acting,fuzzy storylines,pre K level plot, it is utterly horrible, no self respecting movie fan would be caught dead in the theater watching Twilight grin grin grin ;DIts for retarded emo tween girls who are too weird to get a date.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 04, 2010
kabukabu:

Twilight is rubbish with weak acting,fuzzy storylines,pre K level plot, it is utterly horrible, no self respecting movie fan would be caught dead in the theater watching Twilight grin grin grin ;DIts for retarded emo tween girls who are too weird to get a date.
you hit the nail on the head gbam! twilight ko,insight ni
Re: Twilight Eclipse by MotorsPrince: 5:13am On Jul 04, 2010
I love that movie much and it is very nice movie at all time. Used Garbage Truck www.princemotorsusa.com/
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2010
can't wait to watch it, go team Edward !!!
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Nizoral(f): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2010
Omg! Finally, phewww am goin 2 c josh my werewolf.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by shilling(f): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2010
Nizoral:

Omg! Finally, phewww am goin 2[b] c josh my werewolf.[/b]
Do you mean Jacob?
Re: Twilight Eclipse by DrWhizy(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2010
@shilling. Do u by any means bear chisom
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Africason(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2010
Ok. I watched yesturday and it was OK. But that Bella girl is crazy as a bedbug or dare i say loon? She's so indecisive and irritating as hell! Team Jacob (Werewolves) and Team Edward (Vampires), sworn enemies had to team up in the long run to protect Bella.

Jacob was maimed by a certain newborn vampire in the end though. . . Sad indeed!
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2010
[size=13pt]The movie overall is great. Its enjoyable and funny. It has definitely improved from the first one and the second one. Of course its still a movie that needs lots of work but duh nothing will be as good as the book. But thats the problem, don't compare the movie to the book nothing will EVER EVER be as good as the book. If a director spent his time putting EVERY single detail in the movie, it would be over 2 hours! Granted, it is a girly movie, don't expect typical vampire stories, cause its NOT a vampire movie, get it right, its a ROMANCE. Its supposed to be different. It truly is a good movie. Something definitely worth watching.  smiley[/size]
Re: Twilight Eclipse by iice(f): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2010
There's always romance with vampires. Sometimes its subtle and completely escapes those who aren't into vamps grin
Haven't seen it. . .will not waste my money on it for cinema. . .that is only reserved for ingenious movies grin
BTW the bella chick is a crappy actress cheesy Edward is marginally better and Jacob is only slightly better than Edward. . .in acting that is.

Yes i'm Team Edward. . .always have been vamp, always will be kiss kiss
Re: Twilight Eclipse by obinna5000(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2010
I've not seen it but I heard that its better than "Twilight Saga: New Moon".
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2010
[size=13pt]Bad ass babe. . . .I've always wanted to ask if you're a vampire but today i have my answer. . . well , i have alot of vampire freaks and most especially love the main things every underground party show -- The most interesting is when we share the passion of the red wines between us .

WHAT A FUN. . . though , some time's kind of painful during chomping!. grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

iice:

Yes i'm Team Edward. . .always have been vamp, always will be kiss kiss[/color]
Re: Twilight Eclipse by iice(f): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Bad backside babe. . . .I've always wanted to ask if you're a vampire but today i have my answer. . . well , i have alot of vampire freaks and most especially love the main things every underground party show -- The most interesting is when we share the passion of the red wines between us .

WHAT A FUN. . . though , some time's kind of painful during chomping!. grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

grin grin Yes, i've been told my coffin is too narrow cheesy
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2010
[size=13pt]wow that sound interesting sweet heart. . . . my Casket is small too and really give me a great advantage to rest in peace inside all alone and the avoidance some so -- called people looking at you as if they haven't seen any vampire in their entire life . grin grin smiley[/size]

iice:

grin grin Yes, i've been told my coffin is too narrow cheesy
Re: Twilight Eclipse by shilling(f): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2010
Dr. Whizy:

@shilling. Do u by any means bear chisom
What!!

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]The movie overall is great. Its enjoyable and funny. It has definitely improved from the first one and the second one. Of course its still a movie that needs lots of work but duh nothing will be as good as the book. But thats the problem, don't compare the movie to the book nothing will EVER EVER be as good as the book. If a director spent his time putting EVERY single detail in the movie, it would be over 2 hours! Granted, it is a girly movie, don't expect typical vampire stories, cause its NOT a vampire movie, get it right, its a ROMANCE. Its supposed to be different. It truly is a good movie. Something definitely worth watching.  smiley[/size]
Disagree with you on that. It's more fun than New Moon, but Twilight was epic. It can't be beaten.

Africason:

Ok. I watched yesturday and it was OK. But that Bella girl is crazy as a bedbug or dare i say loon? She's so indecisive and irritating as hell! Team Jacob (Werewolves) and Team Edward (Vampires), sworn enemies had to team up in the long run to protect Bella.

Jacob was maimed by a certain newborn vampire in the end though. . .  Sad indeed!
SPOILER ALERT!!

Kinda sad, but at least Jacob didn't die. Yeah, Bella was really irritating. But in Breaking Dawn, she eventually  got her wish - became a vampire.

Who else has read it??!!

BTW, Team Jacob - love when he said "with me, it'll be as easy as breathing" . . . awwwww, that killed me. Team Jacob, not because he's HOT, but because it's  a more healthy relationship lol.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by clintwine(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2010
i almost slept watching it, it was so boring
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Africason(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2010
shilling:

SPOILER ALERT!!

Kinda sad, but at least Jacob didn't die. Yeah, Bella was really irritating. But in Breaking Dawn, she eventually  got her wish - became a vampire.

Who else has read it??!!

BTW, Team Jacob - love when he said "with me, it'll be as easy as breathing" . . . awwwww, that killed me. Team Jacob, not because he's HOT, but because it's  a more healthy relationship lol.

cheesy Well, she got her wish but under circumstances beyond her control. . . and oh, indeed with Jacob it would have been easy as breathing. . . Lol lipsrsealed
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2010
[size=13pt]My dear . . . It has definitely improved from the first one and the second one ,you unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of vampires, a dimension of wolves, a dimension of interspecies love . You're moving into a land of both awe and awfulness, of fantasy and romance. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone! In New Moon wink , the story left off with Bella and Edward having averted danger. Eclipse continues the saga with a completely new and fresh idea. Bella is still in danger! I know right? grin It blew my mind. smiley[/size]

shilling:

Disagree with you on that. It's more fun than New Moon, but Twilight was epic. It can't be beaten.

Re: Twilight Eclipse by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2010
[size=13pt]That means you're lacking great and good taste of movies. . . .  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

clintwine:

Re: Twilight Eclipse by iice(f): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
clintwine:

Awesome man! You know wetin dey cheesy
My bro got free showing. . .he was like. . .only .5% better than new moon, which makes it still rubbish. grin grin
Re: Twilight Eclipse by drexon104: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
too much hype for this rubbish movie and yet some peeps will compare it with true blood sad
Re: Twilight Eclipse by iice(f): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^a TB fan. . .nice!
Re: Twilight Eclipse by waleski(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
shilling:

What!!
SPOILER ALERT!!

Who else has read it??!!

the breaking dawn is obviously more fun esp wen the volturi came to fight the cullens.i hope nessie is as fine as she was described in the book
Re: Twilight Eclipse by topkin(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
Can't wait to download it. Saw d previews on U-Tube, pretty tite!
Re: Twilight Eclipse by iice(f): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
waleski:

the breaking dawn is obviously more fun esp wen the volturi came to fight the cullens.i hope nessie is as fine as she was described in the book

I dunno why people find it boring. . .breaking dawn i mean. That's my favorite of the books. Lots of action. . .
Re: Twilight Eclipse by sonerkind(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2010
The movie is highly over-rated.i had to force my self to watch to the end(new moon) It's crap and am not keen on seeing eclipse.
can you compare it to the underworld trilogy?
Re: Twilight Eclipse by minute(f): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2010
You will more than likely be very disappointed in the movie

if you've read the book.They left out A LOT of details. The

movie counts heavily on the idea that people know what's

going on. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo Ghetto Set To Be Released October 24th / Free Acting Classes / Community In Ajah Lekki (acting Anonymous) / Femi Adebayo And Funke Akindele’s Affair Crash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.