Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady (42827 Views)

Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by maklelemakukula(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Advertising RAPG init? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by bamasite(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Now I remember the "GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION" slogan...

Let's make Nigeria great again
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Diso60090(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
If they rob you now, you will blame the devil. See as you put yourself in danger by posting screenshot of your account and posting your name.

Try put hand na short sleeve
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Queenext: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:
Do banks allow 1 million naira transfer at a go? I smell lies.
why not

Gtb does. Access is 500k per transaction

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by GeniusVincent(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
��� and i basically can't deal
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by overall90: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

A good Afonja lady did the right thing & transferred the money back to the owner since she knew deep down it wasn't hers.

Now, let's reverse the roles.

If Otuto Ekekwe had seen N1m alert from Abikoye Oluwatobiloba on his phone...

Go and check all the people who have been discovering and returning money at airports for the past few years.
they are all from the same part of the country that you fellas like to deride.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by meforyou1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:
even with the pictoral evidence?

3 Likes

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by deri4luv1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by emezuo17: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

A good Afonja lady did the right thing & transferred the money back to the owner since she knew deep down it wasn't hers.

. There is nothing he would have done, if you receive money from a stranger mistakenly and decide to keep it, you can be traced easily, and your account can even be blocked if the person who made the mistake complains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by PotatoSalad(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:
Yes. My diamond maximum daily limit is 1m. You need to be on a special type of account to go past 1m daily limit
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by 9japrof(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:

Even up to two million, depending on the account type and the amount you told bank to peg your daily transactions
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Naija2mumu:
With BVN linked to your account such money is not lost

My worries now is some girls will be rushing his FB right now.

Anyways "Good gesture"

Thank you her BVN is linked she can't do much

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Lexusgs430: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
I cannot make this type of mistake.... My bank balance is N12,089

3 Likes

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by idu1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
I lost money this way too. We had laid a complain with the bank. I hope the person do the needful and send
the money back. I don't want to involve the efcc or police undecided
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:
Fidelity allows you to set a limit, to my knowledge when I worked on it, those API were there
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Groovenaija360(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by papalsbuIl: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
Sitin ngbo, i won't return all the money.
i want to press your breast kiss
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by OhiOfIhima: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

Laugh.. Your mind no good Walahi
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by RevenGeMission: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:
depending on transaction history, account type in most cases you'd need OTP device
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
papalsbuIl:
i want to press your breast kiss
Don't be a perv, bruh!
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by anyimontana(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:
broke niggur

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

You are one of the most bigoted bastard on this forum.
Almost every of your ret@rded post is laced with tribal bigotry.
Kill yourself pussyhole.

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by harveyosho1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari must go
Wetin bubu do naw grin
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by mrjaydee(m): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Imagine if na this people ?

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by kolajoo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:
I did similar mistake 2 months ago and I was told to get court order by GTB
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by mrjaydee(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:

Poverty don finish you..

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by IsraelSongz: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
Sitin ngbo, i won't return all the money.

Smiles. Then the police will fish You out and arrest You.
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
IsraelSongz:

Smiles. Then the police will fish You out and arrest You.
Dem dey mad ni.... Are they the owner of the money?
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by educators(f): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
ewu
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by mrkings84(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:

This one pass lies... this guy may be a yahoo yahoo guy trying out some means...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace / Elizabeth Holmes: Rise And Fall Of The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.