Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

"i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. (2157 Views)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by Issame: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
“I’ll beat you up stupid” - Nigerian singer "Davido" took to his insta-story to reacts after a US based Nigerian photographer accused him of trying to cheat on Chioma.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/ill-beat-you-up-stupid-davido-tells-us-based-nigerian-photographer-who-accused-him-of-cheating-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Mynd44

Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ok
Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by Issame: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2018

Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jobless youth dem
Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by iamsea(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Like seriously dav said 123 come and attack someone for me, like he is talking to his dogs and some youths did just that? Is that how jobless and without self worth(even when struggling) ppl can be I think until we start giving zero f*ck bout these peeps they will keep treating d fans as shit.. Smh

4 Likes

Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by Tamarapetty(f): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mhen! Cute dude, the guy kon resemble Teddy A, the finer version cheesy

btw, what's davido saying? sad
Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Until our youths know their worth and cease to extol mediocrity,they will continue to remain the "leaders of tomorrow".
Just take a look at the annoyingly ingratiating manner in which they responded to davido's daft order like zombies bereft of any shred of common sense.smh
It is really pathetic that common sense is fast becoming a rarity.
Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by dkronicle(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mumu fans. I want to suck bress jor
Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by Shakushaku1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Davido is just a tout with cash and fame.. Nothing more.. Remove those things I mentioned and broda shaggy will have more class than him..

2 Likes

Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by YorubaAssasin: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
This Davido fool is nothing but a coward. Can he actually handle the guy 1:1?

Money miss road! angry
Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by Issame: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by LieutenantBOBO: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
This Davido fool is nothing but a coward. Can he actually handle the guy 1:1?
Money miss road! angry

You're talking as if you've seen Davido fight before. Even the guy in question, have you seen him fight? So why say such? Abi you think say fight na by who get body pass? Until both of them fight, nobody is stronger than the other

1 Like

Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by femi4: 6:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Follow follow fans
Re: "i'll beat you up" - Davido tells US based nigerian who accused him of cheating. by ozoekwe(m): 6:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Davido beat a man up......abi na Chioma em wan beat.
Make em no go try the guy oh before em go use vex rearrange em dental formula for am

(1) (Reply)

"Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan / Princess Shyngle Expresses Love For Her Husband As He Grabs Her Butt (VIDEO) / Christimas Pictures: Destiny Etiko Goes S3ductive In Classic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.