Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos (55087 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
The attention of the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Edgal Imohimi has been drawn to a publication on page two of the Guardian Newspaper of Wednesday September 12, 2018, in which a police Inspector was caught on camera holding a bottle of beer.

The officer in question has been identified and arrested. He is Inspector Emmanuel Egba, a police motorcycle rider attached to Area 'M' Command, Idimu and NOT Rapid Response Squad (RRS ) as erroneously reported.

When the Inspector was questioned by senior officers, he denied the allegation; stating that he recovered the beer bottle with liquid contents from a driver who was drinking right inside his car in traffic.

He feared that the driver might get himself intoxicated thereby endangering his life and that of other road users.

The case is however being investigated at the Command Provost Section and if his claim is found to be false, appropriate disciplinary action will be meted out to him after an Orderly Room Trial.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/police-officer-seen-with-a-bottle-of-beer-in-public-finally-arrested-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Kalapizim(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
I believe the policeman based on how he held the bottle.

367 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Kalapizim(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
I believe the policeman based on how he held the bottle..

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by uwa1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
BoneBlogger:

When the Inspector was questioned by senior officers, he denied the allegation; stating that he recovered the beer bottle with liquid contents from a driver who was drinking right inside his car in traffic.

He feared that the driver might get himself intoxicated thereby endangering his life and that of other road users.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by ajahinnousa(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
The man can lie eh,is it compulsory for every policemen to train under Lai Mohamed before becoming police ?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Homeboiy: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na so I shock as I see where them dey sell beer inside Uniben

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by ajbf: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Police can lie ooo.
He collected the beer bottle with liquor inside to prevent a particular driver from injury himself

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
BoneBlogger:

grin

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by gaby(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kalapizim:

They might use this your statement as a reference to clear him.

I know for a fact that most agencies and public figures come here to weigh public opinions, pulses and perceptions on matters of national interest. Take that to the bank.

Enjoy my siggy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by RevenGeMission: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hahahahahaha he recovered it from a drinking driver grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Kalapizim(m): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
gaby:

its my opinion sha, I hope they do if he is not guilty.

30 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by kaffyadeakeem(f): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
This one looks responsible now

81 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by dayleke: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kalapizim:

I believe your belief too.

You don't hold a bottle like that if you drinking straight outta the bottle unless you be "Ajebutter".
You go hold am wella around the wider stem.
E fit be Ajebutter sha.....

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by ArticleBeast: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
Na wa o...When I dey uniben then we dey enter that side na close to exams and records or you enter uniben guest house. Abeg that fair babe with big yarnsh still dey sell for the shop.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Homeboiy: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Na wa o...When I dey uniben then we dey enter that side na close to exams and records or you enter uniben guest house. Abeg that fair babe with big yarnsh still dey sell for the shop.

Jesus u be badt guy

aswear Na there I de talk

I no too observe if the babe they

I must enter there with my nigurs on Saturday go high

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by ArticleBeast: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Homeboiy:

Jesus u be badt guy

aswear Na there I de talk

I no too observe if the babe they

I must enter there with my nigurs on Saturday go high
Enter Uniben guest house on Saturday evening, you go runs babe full there even ur coursemate but na on code level...if it too cost 5k depending ur rep
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by LibertyRep: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
[b]When the Inspector was questioned by senior officers, he denied the allegation; stating that he recovered the beer bottle with liquid contents from a driver who was drinking right inside his car in traffic.

[/b
This might be true as hard as it is to believe.

He should have arrested the driver as exhibit to help his case.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
shayo sad.After drinking d mixture, he'll go and kee sumbody
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by datola: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
The policeman appears to be saying the truth based on the pictorial evidence.

31 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Godjone(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
he doesn't look as if he is drinking from that bottle

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by ThinkSmarter: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
d image of the nigeria police will only change when they start recruiting graduates

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Frankicent(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
gaby:

nawa on nairaland again... smh bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
normal level for basement since 2002.
Homeboiy:

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Frankicent(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
This one an inspector is riding bike in the street of lagos. ahh I tot from inspector and upward officers. Work in the office..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by oyejideogunjumo: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kalapizim:
He should have destroyed it there and then since he did not arrest the driver so as to think he wanted to use it as evidence in court of law. He held it walking to where he packed his machine. He also stop by the machine holding it. What for?
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by olatade(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
he looks decent and well dressed for a nigerian policeman

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Frankicent(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Enter Uniben guest house on Saturday evening, you go runs babe full there even ur coursemate but na on code level...if it too cost 5k depending ur rep

5k for servicing? Chai... uniben go sweet goon oo
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
As if is a new thing ,come under Anthony bridge or behind anthony busstop where people enter bus going to ikeja,Maryland, ojota etc You will see police men drinking beer ,ogogoro and smoking cigarettes there with ruffles in their hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
That picture does not show him drinking it. it is not beyond reasonable doubt that he is not guilty. He should sue the paper that reported it falsely. any one can even claim he actually collected the bottle from him. if some one can claim the name of politician as the ex convict

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) / Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.