Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pls Rate My Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Rate My Websites (789 Views)

Dear Nairelander Rate My Bootstrap Customization Of Nairaland / Please Rate My Ecommerce Store / Rate My Website Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Rate My Websites by babaniyen1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2010
Re: Pls Rate My Websites by hobaro: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2010
mhen, i'm impressed, i have just started building too and i'll host mine in a couple of days,i'll alert you when i have and also what software do you use?
Re: Pls Rate My Websites by babaniyen1(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2010
i use macromedia flash,some java and also php.let me know as soon as yours is up
Re: Pls Rate My Websites by jmoore(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2010
@babaniyen1, I am a learner, how much did you charge to design some of your websites?
Re: Pls Rate My Websites by jeshurun07: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2010
Good job!
nice roll-over effects and good color combo.
howeva, try to reduce the picture in http://www.intergratedprojectsng.com/projects.htm. not all loaded on time.
keep up the webdy
Re: Pls Rate My Websites by goldenval(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
Pls rate mine, http://bigmoneyweb.com proudly Naija, cheesy
Re: Pls Rate My Websites by alleno: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2010
Hi,

Here is my review:

www.intergratedprojectsng.com:

Always endeavor to check your websites on various screen sizes, attached is how it displays on my 17" mac.
Always space out objects so they can "BREATHE" the images look clustered.
Make sure to use your design to direct the visitors attention by using colors to create an "EYE PATH" for the visitor to follow.

www.allanogunkeye.com

Not sure thats how you want the rollovers to display when you rollover them.
Also try to pad the top of the text. Also never stretch images vertically or horizontally.
You don't have to display an entire picture to pass accross a message.

www.dreamhomeslimited.com

Not properly arranged. Look into the arrangement and placement of items.

www.whitestoneattorneys.com

Links not displaying properly. Displaying on two lines actually, bad.
And use CSS to consistently display your text on all pages.

Firefox can't find the server at www.gerogeoniomohandassociates.com.

In conslusion,

USE CSS, learn to space out items in a manner that helps direct the users
attention, so that you can help maximize their time on your site. Also preview
your sites on different browsers and screen size before launching a site.

I have attached screenshots of your pages. Review them well. If you are using tables
always create a fixed pixel table of maybe 960 and place all your other % tables inside
so that whatever happens, your site does not look different from what you have
be it on a big screen or small one.

Have fun, next site please!

Re: Pls Rate My Websites by virtualn(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2010
Great concerts! But let your designs be based on presentational codes like CSS and leave your content to semantics like XHTML makes your work easy to edit without tampering with the content, meaning you should try to migrate to css-div, also for cross browser issues.
Best of luck
Re: Pls Rate My Websites by babaniyen1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2010
Thanks a lot for your views and advices,i really appreciate,@alleno, i appreciate the fact you painstakingly took a look at each of the site,i assure you i would take hid to your advices.
Much Respect,bless

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name Registration And Hosting For N5,000 / Ways To Promote My Blog / Online Payment Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.