Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won (2016 Views)

Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested / Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by adefolakol(m): 2:10am On Sep 13, 2018
This why Convent university is trending on Twitter.

Enjoy the full story grin

Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by adefolakol(m): 2:12am On Sep 13, 2018
More still loading

Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by adefolakol(m): 2:14am On Sep 13, 2018
Lalasticlala

Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by adefolakol(m): 2:23am On Sep 13, 2018
angry

Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by Chicagoesontop: 3:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Na waooo
Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by blackboy(m): 3:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Wow congrats
Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by Cyoung4real(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
God still fights for the innocent ones
Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by pacino26(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2018
I love reading but the stuffs up there are for Hardley Chase fans.

Congrats you won but I was more interested in the technicalities which you left off completely.

1 Like

Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by uniquehealth: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2018
can't believe this is going on in a highly dignified school like CU!
it's better if this leaven (registrar) is removed and the school is restored to limelight!
Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by Donald3d(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2018
pacino26:

Congrats you won but I was more interested in the technicalities which you left off completely.
He said he had a recording
Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by pacino26(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Donald3d:

He said he had a recording

That's interesting.

Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by FrostyButter: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2018
pacino26:

Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by FrostyButter: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2018
uniquehealth:
can't believe this is going on in a highly dignified school like CU!
it's better if this leaven (registrar) is removed and the school is restored to limelight!

Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by kunleweb: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2018
cool
Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by Prexydy(f): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
hmm. I am stunned.. God will help us all.. Tarnishing people's images isn't right at all. Proper invewtugatuons should be effected before any conclusion is made. It's well o.
Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by Prexydy(f): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
hmm. I am stunned.. God will help us all.. Tarnishing people's images isn't right at all. Proper investigations should be effected before any conclusion is made. It's well o.
Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by BonkoINC: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
But this is not the full story.pls let us know what happened to the so called registra and those he connived with to plan this abominable act.
Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by adefolakol(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
BonkoINC:
But this is not the full story.pls let us know what happened to the so called registra and those he connived with to plan this abominable act.

The guy made his twitter account private.
Re: Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won by BonkoINC: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
adefolakol:

The guy made his twitter account private.

Maybe they have silenced him .. this is Nigeria you know.

(1) (Reply)

After Accepting Admission On JAMB Caps What Next– Seewhat Is Next After Admitted / Jamb CAPS Different Drama Meme / Some Ugly Truths Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.