Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped (15178 Views)

Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) / Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met / Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by IamHeWrites: 3:43am On Sep 13, 2018
A DNA test ordered by a Mwingi court in Kenya has confirmed that a pastor accused of defiling a 17-year-old girl in a church impregnated the victim.

The test results showed that Pastor Steve Masila impregnated the Standard Seven pupil, who hails from Nguutani ward, on August 12, 2017.

Mwingi senior resident magistrate Grace Kirugumi on Tuesday, September 11, granted the suspect a Sh200,000 bond with a surety of the same amount.

The Arising Christian Ministries pastor appeared before the magistrate at the Mwingi law court for the release of the DNA result.

Masila is accused of defiling the minor as she was mopping the church in preparation for a Sunday's service on the fateful Saturday.

According to the victim, Pastor Steven found her washing the church on that fateful Saturday evening and defiled her warning her not to tell anyone, else he would harm her.

"Pastor Steven found me mopping the church and raped me warning me not to tell anyone including my mom," said the victim.

The court had heard that Masila, after committing the offence, threatened the minor not to disclose the matter to anyone.

The minor opened up to her mother with information that it was the pastor who had defiled and impregnated her.

The mother (pictured) said when they told the Pastor about the newborn he denied hurling insults at her.

‘He insulted me terming me a bad mother as opposed to what he thought if i could destroy his reputation alleging he is the dad to my grand daughter. He further went on saying to take him where we we can, ‘ the poverty stricken widow narrated in tears.

Masila upon being asked he started threatening the mother that they will all die and the kid will also die since they are accusing a man of God.

The pastor has denied the charges and was remanded at Waita GK prison until he settles the bond. The hearing will be on September 18.

Meanwhile, it was gathered that on July 16,2018, residents of Nzawa village evicted Pastor Steven after the news made headlines last.

Apart from the girl he raped and impregnated, he is said to have hooked several other girls from area to the dismay of the villagers.

According to the area residents the rogue pastor has been insulting them for a while, but worsened it by threatening them that they will be dying one after the other for falsefully accusing him of tasting school going children’s forbidden fruit.

Simon Mutua, a resident told journalists that they took the law into their hands and evicted the son of God from Nzawa village for this served him better.

‘This self proclaimed pastor has to leave our community now for we cannot continue living with a rapist in the name of serving God,’ another bitter resident added.

Pictured below shows residents evicting the pastor;

https://www.torimill.co/world/9766/dna-test-confirms-kenyan-pastor-impregnated-17-year-old-girl-he-raped-inside-church.html

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Chicagoesontop: 3:45am On Sep 13, 2018
no matter how i tried to stay away from being ftc on Kenya threads, Kenya threads keeps rushing me ...

16 Likes

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by chiommy123(f): 4:19am On Sep 13, 2018
What kind of man of God is that that doesn't have the fear of God in him. Defiling kids and threatening their parents I think Gods judgement should come fast upon him and his likes for bring shame and reproach to the name of God

8 Likes

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Hell go too full. Pastors r humans not god like . The day u begin to see ur pastor as divine nd not human. E don be

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by pweshdodo(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Kenya again
Worthless pastors angry

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by willi926(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2018
God of men.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by okrikaboi: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2018
u are complaining dat tins are hard dey there am abt to open my church a lot of pple need miracles wat can i say am available
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by chris20000: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2018
A rapist threatening people that are accusing him that they will die.smh

All i know is that 70% of people calling themselves pastor are scammers.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2018
Pastor... 17yr old teen

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2018
conji na bastard...

not respecter of any man lol

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Akwara ama ghi Ihe wink
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
no matter how i tried to stay away from being ftc on Kenya threads, Kenya threads keeps rushing me ...
...threads keep...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by chuksohams(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Khai
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Jeromejnr(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
What kind of man of God is that that doesn't have the fear of God in him. Defiling kids and threatening their parents I think Gods judgement should come fast upon him and his likes for bring shame and reproach to the name of God
I hope you also living right..else you also just wished judgement on yourself.

Or you think his sin must be greater?
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2018
angry

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Laple0541(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Daddy Freeze came to my mind.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2018
sad

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Stevewonder004(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
In micheal jacksons voice........

#SPEECHLESSSSSS, Thats hw you make me feel
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by crisycent: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Exponental(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
If you truly are a man of God, pls pray for grace. It's not easy to be holy. People should always pray for their priests, they need your prayers.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Sirpaul(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Opeke.

Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities, you can't begin to explore your possibilities.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by ipobarecriminals: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
sad thank God nor be here it take happened. Odawise dad freeze go tear him E slap
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fake pastor everwere undecided
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by KingsleyBuubba(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chai. Amadioha

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by tstx(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Women dey suffer ooo. from gender bias,,, harassment to rape the issues mentioned below no even cover anything. thank God I'm a guy.

10 Issues The Girl Child Faces In Africa Today

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
End time men of God.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by FiftyFifty(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hypocrites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Jails Mukaila Lamidi "Auxiliary, 6 Others To 6 Years Imprisonment / Civil Defence Officer Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism In Ebonyi (Photo) / Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.