Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos (27527 Views)

Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) / Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2019
A young Nigerian soldier yesterday proposed to his girlfriend at the Shoprite mall in Warri, Delta state. According to the soldier identified as Moses, he met the young lady on Facebook and from there, they started a relationship.

He also revealed how his fiancee supported both spiritually and otherwise when he was fighting Boko Haram insurgents in Maiduguri, Borno state, which prompted him to engage his 'gift from God'.

Below is what he shared on Facebook today while celebrating the engagement.

It was like a play when I met her here on Facebook. I sent her friend request she accepted it but never chat me up till my birthday when she wish me happy birthday which I said thanks so you can chat. Conversation started, never believed we going to date but today it landed us here she was there for me even when I was in d bush fighting insurgents.

She keep her faith ND prayers till d day I saw her prayer requests written on her prayer pkd of salvation ministry All her prayers was all about me ND my career. My protection. What I will not forget is her word.

Lord protect him any day he is been withdrawn from maiduguri I will use life animal to glorify your name. Lord I was not be to further my education lord provide him way to further his education. Give me strength and courage to endure his absence. She sacrifice her 1st to 7th of every month fasting for my affairs. Despite she earn little income as sales girl she contented with what she have she can advise.

She deserves to be engaged with high class of car but I can't afford it. If my day break I will get you more than a car. If my day break you will further your education. You my birthday gift from God. A lady who work hard ND keep faith to his partner deserve all you deserve all from me let my day break all I pray.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/soldier-proposes-to-girlfriend-in-warri-delta-state.html

12 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by MrSix: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2019
Na story you dey fine

Check my signature biko

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by Jayslicky: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2019
This is super story, a life of strive and sorrow.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by SarkinYarki: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2019
you just want to suffer that young lady

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by Edojoma(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2019
I no dat nigga,,, he should b my junior or classmate back den in sec sch ,,,, can't really tell,, but he was my schoolmate. Happy for u...i also use this opportunity to pray for my cousin n friend to b deployed from maiduguri,, God willing, it will b possible

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by KINGJAJA888(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
smiley
Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by airsaylongcon: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Engagement rings are worn on the ring finger not the FU finger

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by SaintM90(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
How is this even worth to be a news?

I hate buhari shocked

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by stefanweeks: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Her nails like crab fingers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by Jonohsta: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
[

1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by spirul77: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
I wonder how much these recruits earn sef, any ideal?
Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by bentwood85(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
For this silly act you displayed, I have instructed the army command to re-post you back to BORNO state, this time around you shall base in SAMBISA..

Lol!.. Before he return back Dem Don give her belle..
Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by seangy4konji: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lord let my day break too ooo...

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by SweetBuns(f): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
I can't marry a soldier undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
If Care NOT Taking La Divorce Will End Their Story... Fighting BH Is Like Fighting With Lion In His Den
Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by VivaLaFrans: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Oga just pray you don't go beck to sambisa...
By the way..
Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
What God have joined together, let bokoharam not put asunder.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by lawrsmith(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Which kind hair be this? Anyway make I no talk weting dey mind grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
SweetBuns:

Can u marry a General? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by Happydave(f): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
[quote author=SarkinYarki post=77868295]you just want to suffer that young lady .U wicked no be small.Widow in waiting.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by armadeo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
just read the quality of comments above me and you would realize how low nairaland has fallen

It's sad.

This site is full.of hate for no reason..

I.just assume it shows the mindset of the average Nigerian.

Anger and hate at everything around them.

F.g needs to.create jobs or at least make the country functional that people.can be happy again

10 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by africandictator(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
It is not easy and it never will
Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by Gstarz(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by skyfather09(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
las las him go pai for war zone..
Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by TANID(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
SweetBuns:
Why Ok What About NAF

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by Gabson001(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Facebook love still the exist??
Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by UNBELIEVABLE: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Edojoma:
I no dat nigga,,, he should b my junior or classmate back den in sec sch ,,,, can't really tell,, but he was my schoolmate. Happy for u...i also use this opportunity to pray for my cousin n friend to b deployed from maiduguri,, God willing, it will b possible

Amen
Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by Luvinghubby: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
SweetBuns:

It's your choice my dear, everyone has choice. Maryann Babangida will always be remembered for using her influence in making Asaba capital of Delta State. But I don't think anyone will remember you except your Ex that's if you were even nice to him

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos by Reelmii: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
accidental discharge is not for animals

if u know u know

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Shot As Kidnappers Raid Akilubu Along Abuja - Kaduna Express Way / My Encounter With SARS Changed My Mentality - Fattkay / Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.