Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Needed: ND Accounting And B.Sc. Accounting Holders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Needed: ND Accounting And B.Sc. Accounting Holders (627 Views)

Npower: The Fate Of Npower Batches A And B / Npower: Batches A And B Make Ready Your Login Details / N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed: ND Accounting And B.Sc. Accounting Holders by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2018
1. ND Accounting: There's an opening for Accounting Officer at a Company in Ikoyi. Requirement is National Diploma in Accounting with a minimum of Upper Credit. Successful candidate must have 2 - 3 Years relevant experience and reside in Ikoyi. Interested? Send your CV to patrickokunima@gmail.com

2. B.Sc. Accounting: I'm scheduled to attend a meeting with a company at Ikeja. I'm presently not in Lagos, so I need someone to represent me. The person will be making a sales pitch to convince the company to outsource its bookkeeping, accounting and tax services to my firm, Accounting Wizards (www.accountingwizards.com.ng). Hence, he/she should be well experienced in these areas. You can also indicate your interest if you have an HND in Accounting. Contact me on patrickokunima@gmail.com if you're interested.
Re: Needed: ND Accounting And B.Sc. Accounting Holders by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Still Open.
Re: Needed: ND Accounting And B.Sc. Accounting Holders by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ongoing.
Re: Needed: ND Accounting And B.Sc. Accounting Holders by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
I've received a few emails. Please, I need more to choose from.
Re: Needed: ND Accounting And B.Sc. Accounting Holders by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Anyone still interested?
Re: Needed: ND Accounting And B.Sc. Accounting Holders by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
Vacancies still open.
Re: Needed: ND Accounting And B.Sc. Accounting Holders by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2018
Still Open.

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment: Notification Of Results Vs Certificates / Nigerian Navy Dssc Course 26 2018 Recruitment Is On-going / Kaduna Npower Volunteer Are Protesting For Non-payment Of Their Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.