Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband (52475 Views)

Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child / Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by bamasite(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
MARK MY WORDS: THAT MAN IS INSIDE HOT SOUP, BUT HE CANNOT BARE IT ALL COS OF EGO!
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Local champion
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by SheIsElle(f): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Insecure woman. I guess they raped your husband who has no self control.
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by bewla(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You should blame your husband for always thinking with his third leg
bad girl
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by sosodevf(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
franzis:
He has a girl child but he isn't married to her mother and the girl resides abroad
OK thanks for the info. Then performance or BJ is the reason for the fornication; just maybe.
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by gladisa7: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
you are very stupid if you didn't see sarcasm in it..... Cheap wangbuan

Wow!
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Shemadex(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
And I am thinking of bleeping the guy o cos na crush grin grin
he ll bang u back to �
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by legibow: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
So the rich also cry.... I thought they say the rich don't complain of adultery.... She must be from a topical village......
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by omoiyalayi(m): 5:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Kunle afod my guy
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
And I am thinking of bleeping the guy o cos na crush grin grin
Thunder way no get brake fire that ur small yansh ashawo
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by agbonkamen(f): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2018
ceejayx:

Thunder way no get brake fire that ur small yansh ashawo
mumu
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
mumu
Invisible preek kee u dia
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by agbonkamen(f): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
ceejayx:

Invisible preek kee u dia
your girlfriend visible pussy kill there... Ode grin
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
your girlfriend visible pussy kill there... Ode grin
grin spoilt child
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Richywire(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Yoruba men and their preeq no dey stay with one woman grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Eniola Badmus Shares Cleavage Baring 10 Years Throwback Photo / Only 35 People Attended Agbani Darego's Private Wedding / Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.