Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you (9029 Views)

Why Will A Loving God Say This??????? / Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel / Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Mudley313: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2010
another my-religion-is-better-than-your-religion battle

Delusional Freaks

Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2010
@Yefet: « #15 on: Today at 02:44:26 PM »  
Show Us the Father! - John 14:8-11
The fools call God father, when they have the man who got their mother pregnant around.

Philip said to Jesus, "Lord, show us the Father. That is all we need."
Because they have not seen God Who they know is not Jesus.

Jesus answered, "Philip, I have been with you for a long time. So you should know me. The person that has seen me has seen the Father too.
Since it is not fitting for God to be on earth, I am His Messenger Prophet to you, jesus said. So His representative is as good as He, because if you cant believe me, you definitely will not believe it if you were to see Him.

So why do you say, 'Show us the Father'? Do you truly believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me?
This goes to exactly what I have been telling you. The fact that the father is in him says that he is not the father, and all that he has about the father is the messengership, the spirit of truthfulness of purpose, to be a faithful messenger. And him being in God simply means that his whole essence is about submission to and dependending on God.

The things I have told you don't come from me.
You read Jesus saying that he does not have authority except God has ALL the Authorities. He gives what He wants to whoever He wants.

The Father lives in me, and he is doing his own work.
All that I do that you see as full of Authority are done by God Who is the Owner of the Autorities. I am only a tool of His Essence.

Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or believe because of the miracles I have done.
So where in all of these did Jesus claim any absolute authority for himself, except that he says he is a tool of good by the Authority of his Lord God Who sent him?
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2010
@Mudley313: Imagine who make Piazza tower lead in Italy, or who made the Greek Acroplolis into ruin, or the BP oil disasters in the US Gulf, or the Chenobyll disater in Russia, or the Exxon valdes in Alaska, or Union Carbide disaster in India, etc? Religion, too?

Use your head. A lot of people have their opinions of what happened to the tower and others. You continue to live in a bubble of Dick Cheney. Even he was unable to sustain the Iraqi WMD idealogy anymore.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2010
we are only discussing the Bible, freaky mudley (Crew) 313.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Mudley313: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Mudley313: Imagine who make Piazza tower lead in Italy, or who made the Greek Acroplolis into ruin, or the BP oil disasters in the US Gulf, or the Chenobyll disater in Russia, or the Exxon valdes in Alaska, or Union Carbide disaster in India, etc? Religion, too?

i'm not implying that disasters (whether natural or man-made) will be non-existent without religion. but we all know the amount of deaths and atrocities perpetrated by man through the ages all in the name of religion. the figures are dumbfounding

Use your head. A lot of people have their opinions of what happened to the tower and others. You continue to live in a bubble of D. Cheney. Even he was unable to sustain the Iraqi WMD idealogy anymore.

we all know it was carried out by some towel heads, who would rather we still live in the dark ages, all in the name of their arabian deity and the promises of virgins in their imaginary after-life. i know you'll wanna deny that cos you subscribe to the same religion as these savages

sorry, if i was dumb enough to subscribe to the obvious myths and farytales of religion, i wont be that dumb enough to subscribe to those of foreign religions just because it was propagated by the white man or for whatever reason. where i'm from, its called inferiority complex. . .so you guys can shove all that jewish and arabian bullshit up your you-know-what
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2010
@Mudley313:
Use your head. A lot of people have their opinions of what happened to the tower and others. You continue to live in a bubble of D. Cheney. Even he was unable to sustain the Iraqi WMD idealogy anymore.

we all know it was carried out by some towel heads, who would rather we still live in the dark ages, all in the name of their arabian deity and the promises of virgins in their imaginary after-life. i know you'll wanna deny that cos you subscribe to the same religion as these savages
We all dont know who carried it out as the people you labelled "towel heads". You cant beat your life on it. Even Bush, Cheney and the prosecutors of the war on Terror cant bet their lives on it. They know the trut, They did not want anything investigated, America does not jump into conclusions, ever, except until this issue. I lived in New York City. My home allowed me to see the towers burning, the second plane hitting it, and both building falling down. The america I knew before then would have investigated and there was no way any country could have penetrated her airspace and security without being apprehended and destroy.

Well how did the "towel head" do it from the dark ages mindset and cave living mentality, except maybe they were left to take the blame for it? Only God Almighty knows the Absolute truth. You and I and others only hope that we are right in the position we hold on this matter. Islam is always in the forefront of innovations, if you look at the Quran and Sunnah, the only sources that the early muslims got their inspiration in zest for good lives. If only the muslims of today go back to it. Dhubai is going back to it and it is the today's Paradise on earth, so you have a lot to learn.

Allah is not Arabian Deity. If it were it would have been for arabs only. And we see that not all arabs are muslims, and not all muslims are arabs. Further, if it was arab Deity, at the moment of 911 onward, the Muslims from the west would have been leaving it, if others who are not arabs refuse to eave it for arabs. But there are many more in the west now becoming muslims. So you statement is without merit once again. And men are also virgins. Virginity is the absence of coitous or sexual penetration. A little boy is a virgin, for example. So a woman who enters paradise will have her virgin husband waiting, for her virginity. Since am not a savage, your classification is utter stupidity.

sorry, if i was dumb enough to subscribe to the obvious myths and farytales of religion, i wont be that dumb enough to subscribe to those of foreign religions just because it was propagated by the white man or for whatever reason. where i'm from, its called inferiority complex. . .so you guys can shove all that jewish and arabian bullshit up your you-know-what
And you obviously learnt English and some academics. ZFrom where you come from that will be some form of inferiority complex, too. Or not because you obviously did not refuse it, why? just the value that your acquiring some academic scholarship has in your life, that quantification is less to what Islam has impacted in my life. Sorry if i am not carefree like you. So shove your idealogy where you know what! Your personal hypocrasy sickens me.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Mudley313: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Mudley313: We all dont know who carried it out as the people you labelled "towel heads". You cant beat your life on it. Even Bush, Cheney and the prosecutors of the war on Terror cant bet their lives on it. They know the trut, They did not want anything investigated, America does not jump into conclusions, ever, except until this issue. I lived in New York City. My home allowed me to see the towers burning, the second plane hitting it, and both building falling down. The america I knew before then would have investigated and there was no way any country could have penetrated her airspace and security without being apprehended and destroy.

Well how did the "towel head" do it from the dark ages mindset and cave living mentality, except maybe they were left to take the blame for it? Only God Almighty knows the Absolute truth. You and I and others only hope that we are right in the position we hold on this matter. Islam is always in the forefront of innovations, if you look at the Quran and Sunnah, the only sources that the early muslims got their inspiration in zest for good lives. If only the muslims of today go back to it. Dhubai is going back to it and it is the today's Paradise on earth, so you have a lot to learn.

blah, blah, blah. . .muslims the world over went into wild jubilation after the towers fell so don't come at me with all that conspiracy theory bullcrap to cover the behind of the barbarity and savagery that pervades the teachings of your despicable religion. . .i guess to your delusional self the first attempt at bringing down the twin towers and the couple of embassy bombings prior to 9/11 where also an inside job or the senseless barbaric slaughters in jos were also carried out by dubya and cheney; smh. . .face it, the islamic religion is one of the most backward, savage and despicable of all modern day religions. . .i'll take the utter delusions of the christian religion any day as opposed to the savagery and stone age way of thinking of you sand niggas

Allah is not Arabian Deity. If it were it would have been for arabs only. And we see that not all arabs are muslims, and not all muslims are arabs. Further, if it was arab Deity, at the moment of 911 onward, the Muslims from the west would have been leaving it, if others who are not arabs refuse to eave it for arabs. But there are many more in the west now becoming muslims. So you statement is without merit once again.

whether you like it or not allah is an arabian deity. the fact that people the world over practice christianity doesn't negate the fact that yahweh is a jewish deity same as zeus was greek or olodumare was yoruba. the fact that you, a black man out of colonial mentality, decides to serve a foreign deity does not take away that bare fact

And men are also virgins. Virginity is the absence of coitous or sexual penetration. A little boy is a virgin, for example. So a woman who enters paradise will have her virgin husband waiting, for her virginity. Since am not a savage, your classification is utter stupidity.

what has this analogy got to do with anything. the fact that you guys actually believe there'll be virgins waiting for your lame-azz selves in your imaginary paradise borders on the mentally insane. your retarded belief system is not just utter stupidity but despicable and utter insanity. islam is nothing but an evil murderous and cancerous cult, murdering thousands just because of a cartoon; smh. cos of your likes, nigerians now have to go through unnecessary extra scrutiny at airports abroad. i spit on your hideous religion for the shame it has brought to my country nigeria and the havoc it causes the world over

And you obviously learnt English and some academics. ZFrom where you come from that will be some form of inferiority complex, too. Or not because you obviously did not refuse it, why? just the value that your acquiring some academic scholarship has in your life, that quantification is less to what Islam has impacted in my life. Sorry if i am not carefree like you. So shove your idealogy where you know what! Your personal hypocrasy sickens me.

Yea, I imbibed the positive and rational parts of westernization like education, science and modernization and threw away the dregs that came with it like enslavement, racism and illogical foreign religious belief systems. The existence of islam is a bane on growth and modernization, how you guys treat women is despicable and its sickening to see my fellow black men rever a savage arabian peadophile that brought us this garbage of a religious practice

Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2010
Jenwitemi:

And died again, and remained dead to this day, except in believers' memories. That is the job of faith, i guess, keeping dead people alive in the mind.

Proof that he died the 2nd time

Jenwitemi:

Interesting, because other folks have also been praying without jesus and whatever they pray for get manifested as well. What do you say to that?

Go re-read my post. I said the 'Christian faithfuls ' and never referred to any other sect. If its not true go ahead and counter my claims
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2010
@Mudley313: « #38 on: Yesterday at 10:51:54 PM »
blah, blah, blah. . .muslims the world over went into wild jubilation after the towers fell so don't come at me with all that conspiracy theory bullcrap to cover the behind of the barbarity and savagery that pervades the teachings of your despicable religion. . .i guess to your delusional self the first attempt at bringing down the twin towers and the couple of embassy bombings prior to 9/11 where also an inside job or the senseless barbaric slaughters in jos were also carried out by dubya and cheney; smh. . .face it, the islamic religion is one of the most backward, savage and despicable of all modern day religions. . .i'll take the utter delusions of the christian religion any day as opposed to the savagery and stone age way of thinking of you sand niggas
Nigga, please. I lived in New York City before 911, before the first attempt, and afetr 911. I saw it with my own eye. Not through the TV's beam me up scottie. No one of my muslim friends jubilated. We al felt the horror of the disaster. So your foolish dilussional statement is utter stupidity from whereever you are hold out in.

[Quote]whether you like it or not allah is an arabian deity. the fact that people the world over practice christianity doesn't negate the fact that yahweh is a jewish deity same as zeus was greek or olodumare was yoruba. the fact that you, a black man out of colonial mentality, decides to serve a foreign deity does not take away that bare fact[/quote]Is religion by race, creed, ethnicity or by sincere logical conviction from the heart and soul? My Yorubaness allows me to not bow to a stone, a river, etc of any of the Yoruba religions, or the hung dead god of the christians. None of them can do me any good or harm me. Iam certain of these. So why do I have waste my time with disbelief, when I also know that God exists?

[Quote]what has this analogy got to do with anything. the fact that you guys actually believe there'll be virgins waiting for your lame-azz selves in your imaginary paradise borders on the mentally insane. your retarded belief system is not just utter stupidity but despicable and utter insanity. islam is nothing but an evil murderous and cancerous cult, murdering thousands just because of a cartoon; smh. cos of your likes, nigerians now have to go through unnecessary extra scrutiny at airports abroad. i spit on your hideous religion for the shame it has brought to my country nigeria and the havoc it causes the world over[/quote]I spit on you, too. Nigerians should stay in Nigeria if they dont have anything tangible to do in a foreign country. If nigeria have not bred the 419ers, and other ills, Abdulmutallab's case would not have been such a big deal. Proof, the claimed 911 19, at least 10 were Saudis, yet the saudis make their own rules in America. If any country was to be invaded before Afghanistan, it was Saudi. And am still waiting for Bush and Cheney to declare war on her. Your other foolish statements do not deserve any response. I think your local thinking is just that, local. Islam brought Europe out of her darkness, which affected you. Little do you and yeurope give thanks. Empowering women in academics was the innovation of Islam which allows pupils of the same gender to be in the same school without the burden of competing physically with another gender. The long distance, video, internet learning is borne out of that and islam. You are so naive.

[Quote]Yea, I imbibed the positive and rational parts of westernization like education, science and modernization and threw away the dregs that came with it like enslavement, racism and illogical foreign religious belief systems. The existence of islam is a bane on growth and modernization, how you guys treat women is despicable and its sickening to see my fellow black men rever a savage arabian peadophile that brought us this garbage of a religious practice [/quote]highway roads were implemented in the time of Umar bin Kattab to move muslim personnels very easily from place to place in their effort to make this noble way known. And as for religion, did Oduduwa come with Shango, Ogun, etc or it started after him? So every religion started somewhere somehow, hence each will have to be looked at in its own merit, the reason I accepted Islam, even under the circumstances in New York City. Islam brough you education, via Europe. Research it.

@toba (m); « #39 on: Today at 09:04:28 AM »
Proof that he died the 2nd time
Proof scientifically that he died at anytime on and off the cross.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Mudley313: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2010
Nigga, please. I lived in New York City before 911, before the first attempt, and afetr 911. I saw it with my own eye. Not through the TV's beam me up scottie. No one of my muslim friends jubilated. We al felt the horror of the disaster. So your foolish dilussional statement is utter stupidity from whereever you are hold out in.

mehn, you need to just sharrap there, you delusional slave of the arabian monster called allah still practicing a barbaric religion that civilization left behind. i was in nigeria during 9/11 and the whole of hausa quarter in the city i lived at went into wild jubilation and there were footages of other muslims in other countries celebrating the death of the innocents from the hands of your islamic savages. why would muslims living in the US at the time openly jubilate? you must be really daft and in serious need of medication of some sought

No, seriously, is the islamic religion even defensible? a religion synonymous with world wide mayhem and terrorism even down to naija. did you even see the graphic images after the jos massacre perpetrated by your barbaric brothers? are you comparing the gravity of that or attempts to blow up an airplane with 419? You must be one sick barstard like the rest of your terrorist brothers and your peadophile master called muhammed

Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2010
listen to the buffon mudled mudley313. is that guy and his crowd and all those who misbehave among muslims the 'majority'? Majority in this case is an expression in the term of the saying; ""one" with God is a majority".

if only one man practices islam correctly, he is a majority all by himself. you need to learn.

i also know nigeria; the native religions have their violent strick, too. many of the local wars, prior to amalgamation of nigeria were waged by the idolworshippers against another, or tribe. get lost after you sharaaaaaaap, idiotic boy using straws for brain.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Mudley313: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2010
nopuqeater:

listen to the buffon mudled mudley313. is that guy and his crowd and all those who misbehave among muslims the 'majority'? Majority in this case is an expression in the term of the saying; ""one" with God is a majority".

if only one man practices islam correctly, he is a majority all by himself. you need to learn.

i also know nigeria; the native religions have their violent strick, too. many of the local wars, prior to amalgamation of nigeria were waged by the idolworshippers against another, or tribe. get lost after you sharaaaaaaap, idiotic boy using straws for brain.

Blah, Blah, Blah. . .idiotic and moronic follower of a savage arabian peadophile. keep defending the barbarity that pervades your despicable so-called religion called islam. . .the only difference between you guys and the nazis is the military capacity the germans had in WWII. . .i'm done with debating you bout your cruel, inhumane and barbaric stone age arabian religion. . .below is a picture of the grim images of acts perpetuated by your fellow senseless barbarians. . .hope you salivate (sorry, mastubate) to the deaths of the innocents in the name of your monster god allah while you fantasize bout your imaginary underage virgins. ewu

you guys are one disgusting bunch. tufiakwa!

Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by aurenflani: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2013
toba:
Died and resurrected. Till date prayers have been said through jesus to God by the christian faith fuls and answers to the prayers are granted, becos Jesus lives

Non of the writers was there to confirm the crucifixion so it is just a cruci-fiction. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by aurenflani: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2013
Mudley313:

Blah, Blah, Blah. . .idiotic and moronic follower of a savage arabian peadophile. keep defending the barbarity that pervades your despicable so-called religion called islam. . .the only difference between you guys and the nazis is the military capacity the germans had in WWII. . .i'm done with debating you bout your cruel, inhumane and barbaric stone age arabian religion. . .below is a picture of the grim images of acts perpetuated by your fellow senseless barbarians. . .hope you salivate (sorry, mastubate) to the deaths of the innocents in the name of your monster god allah while you fantasize bout your imaginary underage virgins. ewu

you guys are one disgusting bunch. tufiakwa!

Okay I get it You are igbo. How dare you post this rubbish here? You are sick and blinded by stupidity of the highest order. Do you know that your fathers did worst during the Biafran war? Do you know that they seized Hausa babies and threw them into drums with effervescent water? How about Birom the cannibals? Was that not christianism in display? You people worship your pastors, married same-sex and even your spiritual leaders are not exempted in these evil yet you have the madness to come here and registered your ticket to hell fire by insulting the Prophet over what hoodlums did. If those pictures are from Jos massacre how do you prove that they are not victims of christians atrocities?
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by shaneroberts26: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by shaneroberts26: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by shaneroberts26: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
In the morning, after his meditations, he would visualize in what condition he was going to accept today's food.
And sometimes it happened that thirty days would pass and he would not be able to receive food because what he has visualized, a particular condition, was not fulfilled.
Strange things...

For example, he thinks that he will accept food if a woman at the house where he stands begging comes out of the house with her baby still sucking milk from her breast. Then only will he accept food from that woman; otherwise that day is gone. Then next day he will try again.
His people persistently said to him, "This is strange! There have been great ascetics... you can fast as much as you want, that is another thing."
He said, "This is not a question of fasting. I am leaving it to existence, and I am making a condition so that I can know if existence wants me to eat today or not. It is between me and existence. If the condition is not fulfilled that simply means existence wants me to fast. It is not my fast, it is simply that existence does not want me to eat today, and the wisdom of the whole is bigger."
And sometimes such strange conditions were fulfilled that nobody could have imagined that it would be possible. For example, one of the conditions was fulfilled... After thirteen days remaining hungry, fasting, he continued: unless that condition was fulfilled he would not change the condition. He would change it only when it is fulfilled; then he would add the second condition.
The condition was that a princess -- no ordinary woman, but a great princess -- chains on her legs, handcuffed... if she offers food to him, he will accept. Now, this is asking something absurd. In the first place, if she is a princess, why should she be handcuffed, with chains on her feet? And if she is handcuffed and with chains on her feet, she will be in jail! She may be a princess but she will not be able to offer food.
But it happened that one of the kings got very angry with his daughter -- her name was Chandana -- and out of anger he ordered that she should be handcuffed and chained for twenty-four hours. She was not put in jail, but she was free in the home.
And when Mahavira came... And that was the argument that created the whole problem:
she wanted to offer food to Mahavira. She loved the man, she loved his way of thinking, and her father was absolutely against it. That's why she was handcuffed and chained -- she would not be able to go out of the house in that way because this would be so embarrassing. When Mahavira came, he came with thousands of his followers.
But she went out with the food, and those thousands of followers could not believe their eyes. Because that very day, after thirteen days, they had insisted, "Mahavira, we would like to know: what is the condition? We are not going to tell anybody; we just want to see whether there is any meaning in your conditions. Is existence compassionate enough, is existence caring enough? Does it bother about you? Just for once, we want to know: what is your condition?"
He said, "This is my condition..."
They said, "My God, this may never be fulfilled!"
Mahavira said, "That simply means existence does not need me. I have no complaint; perhaps my work is completed, and I am unnecessarily being a burden." But the condition was fulfilled.
Such trust in existence, such unwavering trust, comes when you start taking responsibilities. As you feel more responsible towards small things around you, existence goes on responding in a thousand-fold way. You are not a loser.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Rev Stephen Akinola,G.O Redemption Ministries PH / Can A Christian Lose Salvation? / Do Born Again Christian Really Need Deliverance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.