Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Dislike My Father So Much That I Would Be Happy If He Dies. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Dislike My Father So Much That I Would Be Happy If He Dies. (394 Views)

9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy / I Dislike My Roommate (read To The End) / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dislike My Father So Much That I Would Be Happy If He Dies. by bentwain: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
I grew up loving my dad but to cut the long story short, my dad drove my mum away and have since then driven more than six women he married away. I never really enjoyed what it's like to live with both parents even when I was in primary schl. my dad kept bring girl home and kept chasing them away. He would make us sleep outside sometimes.The worst about this said man is that he is diabolical and does juju. you will see a strangled chicken at home and some charms hanging. my dad drove me out from his house when he discovered I had extra year in school but I didn't see that as a problem cos I got a job through that setback but the love I have for him then, when he knew I was ok and doing fine, he sent for me n asked me to lend him money because he was a senior federal government staff of which I did on the basis that I thought he would refund my money back. I first gave him 150k of my savings cos I wanted to open a business of my own, he kept asking n asking with the promise to refund me back when I'm done and wants to start my business. I gave him another extra 150k but to my shock when I stopped working and came home to attend to my extra year and possibly collect my money back, my dad denied me giving him money and claimed even if I did that he spent on my education from primary level till university. I simply thanked him and went straight to square one again but I'm happy I'm a graduate now and waiting for service but my dad I wish I never had

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Father So Much That I Would Be Happy If He Dies. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Life is all about experience. its only people that we love that can break our heart. In dis case take heart and move on.

The only way to get him back is for you to become somebody in life and treat your wife and kids well. Never repeat his mistakes. Carry your cross and be a better you.

God will see you through.
Re: I Dislike My Father So Much That I Would Be Happy If He Dies. by thesicilian: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
By the time he dies you'll find out that he wasn't really your problem

(1) (Reply)

Home Made Parachute Fails When Kid Jumps Off Building Killing Him / Giving away Phone And Laptop From Apple.09035101119 / Corps Member Calls Out NYSC On Twitter After Receiving 200k As Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.