Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira (2242 Views)

Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? / Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by Aywire(m): 12:46am On Sep 14, 2018
"Nigerian Afropop artiste Akaycentric recently took to his Instagram stories to share a video of his newly purchased Hublot Wristwatch Watch. Findings from blogger Mayor Naija Blog reveals that the watch is worth $19,125 which is equivalent to 6,980,625 naira. And they say there is no money in this country. This same artiste who is signed under Monkey Media House Records shot a video in Hollywood, Los Angeles and estimated to worth $30,000 equivalent of about 10,950,000 naira."

See photos and videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lZlPgeTDMw

Video of the watch:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnrjqXTlOzv/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6vlsdiofkx8u

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnrddAIHPa_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6dr35f598i85

Curled from Funaab Gist

Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by RevenGeMission: 12:52am On Sep 14, 2018
What if it was borrowed just for the Video shoot ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lemme come and be going
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by Aywire(m): 12:55am On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin grin Unfortunately the video was released in December last year. He posted the video of the watch yesterday. Check his IG @akaycentric
RevenGeMission:
What if it was borrowed just for the Video shoot ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lemme come and be going
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by Aywire(m): 12:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by RevenGeMission: 1:01am On Sep 14, 2018
Aywire:
grin grin grin Unfortunately the video was released in December last year. He posted the video of the watch yesterday. Check his IG @akaycentric

I don't do IG , or Celebrities Na gbeborun i come do here grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by bidemz(m): 1:01am On Sep 14, 2018
In one sentence "WHO YOU EPP?"
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 14, 2018
Please just sell it to fund your medical bills in case of any medical challenges in the future...

Don't comma be disturbing us oh
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by 93Miles: 1:20am On Sep 14, 2018
It's his time. Glow bro.
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by Aywire(m): 1:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Ighoga898:
Please just sell it to fund your medical bills in case of any medical challenges in the future...

Don't comma be disturbing us oh

Lool
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by Aywire(m): 3:03am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:
It's his time. Glow bro.
Abi oh
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by chiommy123(f): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2018
Wetin concern me? Let me go and prepare for my #10000 job.
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by Aywire(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2018
chiommy123:
Wetin concern me? Let me go and prgepare for my #10000 job.
hahaha
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by sacajawea: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2018
Why not a Bradley Timepiece cheaper and still really good for a good cause
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by Aywire(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2018
sacajawea:
Why not a Bradley Timepiece cheaper and still really good for a good cause

It's showbiz
Re: See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira by shalomj(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Aywire:

It's showbiz

Hi Aywire, can you check your email please and reply ?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Refers To Himself As 'Father Christmas' After Gifting His Crew New Cars / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Adds 'mrs' To Bio As She Shares New Photo Of Her 'son' / I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.