Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off His Mother In Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off His Mother In Adorable Photo (28754 Views)

Nollywood Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off Girlfriend Actress Damilola Adegbite / Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off His Mother (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off His Mother In Adorable Photo by FitnessHomme: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off His Mother In Adorable Photo by lonelydora: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Nollywood and Bollywood actor Bolanle Ninalowo shares rare picture with his beautiful mother with caption;

Now she smiles every time my name pops up in the news!
Ebami kira fun mama mi �� Orisa bi iya

source >>> http://gistmore.com/actor-bolanle-ninalowo-show-off-mother-adorable-photo

My love for this guy increased after watching the film, GATEMAN

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off His Mother In Adorable Photo by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
moscobabs:

When did he become Bollywood actor pls?

You dey mind am? Na so bloggers dey jamtalk!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off His Mother In Adorable Photo by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
CTechHub:
Adorable Moma!

btw, if you want to make money check my siggy.

hw much have u made ursef
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off His Mother In Adorable Photo by BluntBoy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Nollywood and Bollywood actor Bolanle Ninalowo shares rare picture with his beautiful mother with caption;

Now she smiles every time my name pops up in the news!
Ebami kira fun mama mi �� Orisa bi iya

source >>> http://gistmore.com/actor-bolanle-ninalowo-show-off-mother-adorable-photo

Which Bollywood is that?

I don't like Indian movies but I can say for sure that no Nigerian actor has the talent to survive in Bollywood. All our actors are simply overrated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) / John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta / Lolo 1 Adaku And Timaya Fun Photos In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.