Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria (26581 Views)

Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille / Davido Cancels US Performance Due To Hurricane Florence / Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by PreciousRahl(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2018
Whatever happens, happens grin
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Emmafe(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2018
Who’s this one deceiving

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Yankiss(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2018
That's good news. Davido is leading by example. National Service supersedes all personal gains.
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Davido Fans,
If you are a salary earner, going home to watch television or Music shows is a disservice to your future. Instead of watching TV, spend that time thinking of how you can start a side hustle. Earning salary can never accelerate your progress like earning profit from your business.
But it depends on where you are earning the salary. Also ever heard of the term 'dual income'?
Finally not everyone is meant to be an entrepreneur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Daeylar(f): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Lol grin grin

Nysc has dragged him back to Nigeria grin
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Gabrielblinks(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Obo worldwide
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by BruncleZuma: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Bintuenyo: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Rubbish, ���������.
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by cyril700(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2018
this is a stunt, y didn't he cancel the ones he performed. all the same nigga is hardworking and NYSC understands with him.
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by PreciousRahl(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Hedonisst:
.. You must be very stupid. His business but you proceeded to read the topic, open the thread and comment 'his business' here. Why didn't you simply ignore 'his business'? Must you comment?

Ode oshi.

TF is wrong with you man

You on your period or what? grin
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Nbote(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2018
bsk
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by OhiOfIhima: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2018
zinnyzee:
If not for hurricane florence

Lol.. Hurricane Zinnyzee
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Imortal001: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2018
Hedonisst:
.. You must be very stupid. His business but you proceeded to read the topic, open the thread and comment 'his business' here. Why didn't you simply ignore 'his business'? Must you comment?

Ode oshi.
Na father hand i take type? Abi na ur father buy the phone 4 me? why didnt ignore my "comment" must u quote me..
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Hedonisst: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2018
PreciousRahl:

TF is wrong with you man

You on your period or what? grin
Those kinds of comments really rile me.... "who cares", "his business", bla bla. Na who send you to open the thread and read it, when the topic is already clear enough?

I mean, there are hundreds of topics here are any given time. Merely looking at the headline gives you an indication of what the thread is about, and you should simply ignore those that you're not interested in since it is not "your business". Shikena!
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by babamadiba(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Imortal001:
His business!
his millions
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Talknochip(m): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2018
BigBelleControl:
He's only coming to collect his "letter of posting". The only other time you're going to see him in that uniform again is when he comes for POP.

He's "gold", others are mere "coppers".
'He's ''gold'', others are mere ''coppers'' Chai!..lol
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2018
I hope Chioma is at skol and not in the us with him?? angry
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Renigne: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2018
Hedonisst:

Ode oshi.
kilode.... Did he offend u b4 ni
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by adetes: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2018
This is nt youth service
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Nuelonyi: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2018
OBO!!!
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by spectackpeters(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Coming for nysc or to campaign for his uncle?
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Pat081: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Hedonisst:

Ode oshi.
why do u carry dis matter on ur head like dis ??can children of a poor man do dis ?
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by choocboi: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2018
Hedonisst:

Ode oshi.
Bro calm down. Be civil. It’s his comment not yours and besides he didn’t say anything wrong.
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Pat081: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2018
Hedonisst:

Ode oshi.
why do u carry dis matter on ur head like dis ??can children of a poor man do dis ?all his mate re in Nysc camp
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2018
Rubbish the real reason why he cancelled his tour is because of the anticipated hurricane florence that is set to hit d US not any NYSC commitment!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Imustreturn(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2018
Oyeoma
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Ubah199(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2018
N0favors:
Ise Logun ise [Work is the antidote for poverty]
... Mura si se re, ore mi [Work hard and work smart, my friend]
Ise la fi ndeni giga [Hard and smart work brings success]
Bi a ko ba reni fehin ti [When there is no one to rely on]
Bi ole la ri [Its like we are lazy]
Bi a ko ba reni gbekele, [When there is no one to trust]
A te ra mo se ni. [We focus more on our work]
Iya re le lowo lowo [Your mother might be rich]
Baba re le lesin lekan [Your father might own a thousand and one horses]
Ti o ba gbojule won [If you rely on them]
O te tan ni mo so fun o [In truth, you might be on sinking ground]
Apa lara igupa ni ye kan [families are like the arm, while extended family are like the elbow]
B'aiye ba fe o loni [If you are loved by the world today]
Ti o ba lowo lowo, won a tun fe o lola [If you are still rich, they will love you tomorrow as well]
Abi ko wa nipo atata [If you have an esteemed position]
Aiye a ye o si terin terin [You will be honoured with "fake"laughter]
Je ki o deni ti ra ngo [If you unfortunately loose your money or position]
Ko ri bi won ti nyin mu si o [They'll turn their back on you]
Iya mbe fomo ti ko gbon [There is suffering for the foolish child]
Ekun mbe fomo ti nsare kiri [and there is sorrow for the child that have no plan or vision]
Mafowuro sere ore mi [Don't waste your formative years, my friend]
Mura sise ojo nlo. [work hard and plan well now, because time waits for no one]
don't know what davido is thinking well he's always ahead of his mate imagine Yahoo guys would stop school because of chache lit up davido
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by TheWordist(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Na wa! Na the state cancel the tour because of hurricane.
Mehn dey lie oh, gullible nigerians don fall for the story sef. Olodo peoples.. �
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by rOsy247(f): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2018
Offpoint:
My problem right now is... my neighbor is traveling for a week and I'm praying they should leave their daughter who just turned 18 yesterday behind.... I've waited to long to......... to asked her....to asked her for salt and Maggie

Davido can cancel whatever he feels like cancelling right now it's none of my business... he's got more than enough to spare

You are an i.d.i.o.t. if you try anything on that girl, your life is doomed.
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2018
As if we no no say na because of hurricane Florence ....
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Offpoint: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2018
rOsy247:

You are an i.d.i.o.t. if you try anything on that girl, your life is doomed.
What's with you guys with insults on Nairaland? do you have comprehension issues? why is your heart so dark and dirty? I talked about *Salt and Maggie* but your corrupt mind is already processing something different.

please next time don't throw insult at me, if you lack sense of humour I'm not responsible for that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife, Cynthia Rocks Her Baby Bump / Charles Okocha Shares Money On The Street To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Flavour's Manager Benjamin Omesiete Pre-wedding Photos With Ifeyinwa Onyuike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.