Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria (26582 Views)

Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille / Davido Cancels US Performance Due To Hurricane Florence / Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Unlimited22: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2018
zinnyzee:
If not for hurricane florence
Your head dey there jare grin grin
wink
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Unlimited22:

Your head dey there jare grin grin
wink
Abi na
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by justmi1: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2018
All these na stunts, I thought I saw a post by Davido saying he cancelled the US show cos of the hurricane. So technically baba wan use 1 stone kill 2 birds. Ifa hear say he serve, who nysc eep
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Davido Fans,
If you are a salary earner, going home to watch television or Music shows is a disservice to your future. Instead of watching TV, spend that time thinking of how you can start a side hustle. Earning salary can never accelerate your progress like earning profit from your business.

Nice one!

That pic, tho'........

Shirtless dude in a living room with laptop...... lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2018
Ubah199:
don't know what davido is thinking well he's always ahead of his mate imagine Yahoo guys would stop school because of chache lit up davido

those Yahoo boys no get sense na
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Mankosi: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2018
I am sure the DG might have advised him to suspend every engagements until after nysc camping to avoid drawing unnecessary attention because people are watching. After 3weeks camping let's see whether he will carry out his duty in his place of primary assignment.
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Horlaz(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2018
N0favors:
Ise Logun ise [Work is the antidote for poverty]
... Mura si se re, ore mi [Work hard and work smart, my friend]
Ise la fi ndeni giga [Hard and smart work brings success]
Bi a ko ba reni fehin ti [When there is no one to rely on]
Bi ole la ri [Its like we are lazy]
Bi a ko ba reni gbekele, [When there is no one to trust]
A te ra mo se ni. [We focus more on our work]
Iya re le lowo lowo [Your mother might be rich]
Baba re le lesin lekan [Your father might own a thousand and one horses]
Ti o ba gbojule won [If you rely on them]
O te tan ni mo so fun o [In truth, you might be on sinking ground]
Apa lara igupa ni ye kan [families are like the arm, while extended family are like the elbow]
B'aiye ba fe o loni [If you are loved by the world today]
Ti o ba lowo lowo, won a tun fe o lola [If you are still rich, they will love you tomorrow as well]
Abi ko wa nipo atata [If you have an esteemed position]
Aiye a ye o si terin terin [You will be honoured with "fake"laughter]
Je ki o deni ti ra ngo [If you unfortunately loose your money or position]
Ko ri bi won ti nyin mu si o [They'll turn their back on you]
Iya mbe fomo ti ko gbon [There is suffering for the foolish child]
Ekun mbe fomo ti nsare kiri [and there is sorrow for the child that have no plan or vision]
Mafowuro sere ore mi [Don't waste your formative years, my friend]
Mura sise ojo nlo. [work hard and plan well now, because time waits for no one]
Thank you for bringing up this, in fact I have been looking for that book for a while now , I just love that Ewi, kudos!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by wink2015(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2018
Who permited Davido to leave his primary area of assignment to travel overseas?

IS OVERSEAS TOUR PART OF NATIONAL SERVICE.

IS IT BECAUSE HE IS A FAMOUS FIGURE THAT IS WHY NYSC IS TURNING A BLIND EYES TO THEIR RESPONSIBILITY.

NYSC IS SETTING A BAD RECORD!
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Chizzyferd(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Guys show me some love by subscribing to my YouTube channel to watch the latest nollywood movies even before they.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf97uxenD0L8jicoh_N5HfA hit the market.
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by shotuns: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
In the other news ,the US performance was cancelled due to hurricane Florence. He never planned to serve and we all know he is not going to be there at the camp.

Jenna3:
That a real Nigerian that knows how to place his priority right.
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Lol.. Hurricane Zinnyzee
The time when my own hurricane go start for this NL... Nobody go fit wait.
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Tolbanks(f): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
N0favors:

*Ohun ti a ki ba jiya fun, ki n le pe lowo rara (What we don't work for doesn't last)
Ohun ti a ba fara sise fun, ni n pe lowo eni (What we work for always lasts)*

Apa lara igupa ni ye kan [families are like the arm, while extended family are like the elbow]
Ti o ba lowo lowo, won a tun fe o lola [If you are still rich, they will love you tomorrow as well]

*Eko si tu n soni doga, mura ki o ko daradara (Education makes you great, prepare to learn well)
Bi o si ri opo eniyan ti won feko serinrin (As you see people not wanting to learn)
Dakun mase fara we won (Do not copy them)*

Ekun mbe fomo ti nsare kiri [and there is sorrow for the child that have no plan or vision]
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Thewesterner(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
N0favors:
May OLODUMARE bless you for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Matinho: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
if you know you know.The truth is that OBO got a flu and bad sore throat after his Chicago performance, cannot perform screaming and shouting on stage with sore throat.Get bette obo.
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Devonzeus(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
olufalaye:
Pls I will make this brief, am student of estate management, I recently loose my part time job due to expiration of contract.
My only concern is that I needed to pay my tuition fee for my final semester, which is 80.300 naira.
I have a pay later app am running to borrow to sustain when I was working, I think I can borrow up to 25k there now, all I needed is 55k to complete this tuition fee.
Pls help me don't let me loose all I've suffered for 5 years just because of this last payment, I only have till Monday.
Pls I have no parent. so that's never an option for me.
All necessary information is with me to confirm this claim. I can even send my school login details to whoever is willing to help me
My account details is on my profile and contact.
Thanks
Pls save my life.
LIER!!!
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by ewizard1: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hedonisst:

Those kinds of comments really rile me.... "who cares", "his business", bla bla. Na who send you to open the thread and read it, when the topic is already clear enough?

I mean, there are hundreds of topics here are any given time. Merely looking at the headline gives you an indication of what the thread is about, and you should simply ignore those that you're not interested in since it is not "your business". Shikena!
But its simply not your business. Anyone can comment whatever they like.
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by ewizard1: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Talknochip:
'He's ''gold'', others are mere ''coppers'' Chai!..lol
That was deep shey? grin
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by ewizard1: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
rOsy247:

You are an i.d.i.o.t. if you try anything on that girl, your life is doomed.
Lmao... So there are people that can't understand a joke when they see one?
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by rOsy247(f): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
ewizard1:

Lmao... So there are people that can't understand a joke when they see one?

Na from joke e dey start.
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by ewizard1: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
rOsy247:

Na from joke e dey start.
You think he would tell anyone about that kinda thing. That one na silent prayer nah! grin
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by Talknochip(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
ewizard1:

That was deep shey? grin
lol.. very deep, No be here
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by vicfy(m): 3:05am On Sep 15, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Award-winning singer and DMW Boss, Davido took to his IG page to reveal that the remaining dates for 'The Davido Locked Up Tour' has been cancelled due to its scheduling conflicts with his NYSC commitments.

He apologized to his fans that new dates will be fixed, and there will be refunds at their points of purchase.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/davido-cancels-us-tour-to-continue-nysc.html

...and to ratify his accounts. Buhari's EFCC froze dude's account, n some other Adelekes'
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by nikkypearl(f): 3:24am On Sep 15, 2018
Devonzeus:

LIER!!!
grin
Re: Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria by OhiOfIhima: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2018
zinnyzee:
The time when my own hurricane go start for this NL... Nobody go fit wait.

Hmmmm... I beg no start oo cheesy. I like dat you on Friday dear.. Which dream land are you ma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour's Manager Benjamin Omesiete Pre-wedding Photos With Ifeyinwa Onyuike / Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) / Efe Performs At Boss Land Night Club, Government House Asaba (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.