Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pesticide Poisoning, Doctors Please Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pesticide Poisoning, Doctors Please Help. (521 Views)

Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pesticide Poisoning, Doctors Please Help. by bazrule1(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2018
My house was fumigated in August due to snake issues. But unknown to me, the stored water has somehow become contaminated with residual of the chemical (Dimeforce). I used the water afterward and noticed burning sensation on my skin so I stopped immediately.
However, the burning sensation hasn't stopped since over a month, its worst at night hardly sleep. I ran a blood test and came out positive for malaria and typhoid which I treated but this burning feeling persists with headaches, stomach shakes/ chill, cold right arm, and muscle pain. Also, red lines occur on my skin about three times and disappeared.

Please, I need help to know what to do.
Re: Pesticide Poisoning, Doctors Please Help. by purem(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2018
what to do? Go an drink the remaining pesticides and you will be fine after wards
Re: Pesticide Poisoning, Doctors Please Help. by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2018
purem:
what to do? Go an drink the remaining pesticides and you will be fine after wards

And you think you've made sense with your myopic reasoning. Somebody is in pains and the best your brain can put together is this

@op did you explain the burning sensation to them at the hospital?
Re: Pesticide Poisoning, Doctors Please Help. by bazrule1(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2018
ULSHERLAN:

And you think you've made sense with your myopic reasoning. Somebody is in pains and the best your brain can put together is this

@op did you explain the burning sensation to them at the hospital?

I didn't, as I thought it will subside after the treatment.
Re: Pesticide Poisoning, Doctors Please Help. by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2018
bazrule1:

I didn't, as I thought it will subside after the treatment.

Then you need to go back and explain everything to them. Nothing like it will subside
Re: Pesticide Poisoning, Doctors Please Help. by bazrule1(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2018
ULSHERLAN:

Then you need to go back and explain everything to them. Nothing like it will subside

Thank you, I will do that.
Re: Pesticide Poisoning, Doctors Please Help. by oxypress: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
bazrule1:
My house was fumigated in August due to snake issues. But unknown to me, the stored water has somehow become contaminated with residual of the chemical (Dimeforce). I used the water afterward and noticed burning sensation on my skin so I stopped immediately.
However, the burning sensation hasn't stopped since over a month, its worst at night hardly sleep. I ran a blood test and came out positive for malaria and typhoid which I treated but this burning feeling persists with headaches, stomach shakes/ chill, cold right arm, and muscle pain. Also, red lines occur on my skin about three times and disappeared.

Please, I need help to know what to do.

The effect of a nerve agent in the group of organophosphate can last for years if appropriate treatment is not taken.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) can displace neurotoxins attached to cells and tissues and prevent the nerves from further damage. It will rebuild damaged and ailing cells. Organs and tissues can regain their normal function and much more benefits can be derived. We can provide this service for you if needed.
If you need more info on this search for: nerve agent, organophosphorus, hbot and poisons, hbot and peripheral neuropathy.

https://www.o2oasis.com/internationally-treated-conditions/peripheral-neuropathy/

www.oxy.hr/indications-hyperbaric-oxygenation/medical-treatment/acute-poisoning-by-carbon-monoxide-cyanides-pesticides-nitrites-and-tetra-c

(1) (Reply)

Infertility In Women / How To Properly Care For Conjunctivitis (apollo) / Sitting Down Too Much Is Causing You Health Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.