Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Christians, I Need Your Advice. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, I Need Your Advice. (534 Views)

Christians,i Need Your Attention. / Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help / Doubt And Unbelieve: The Devil's Trick On Christians.I was Once A Victim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, I Need Your Advice. by Martinez19(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2018
I am planning to manufacture a brand of alcohol(spirits) that comes with four different flavours. I have sufficient capital to start a factory and bars. The name of my alcohol(spirit) would be HOLY SPIRIT. What do you guys think?
Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2018
Carry go
Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by Shelumiel: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Do whatever pleases you ; but just know that you will give account of everything you have done ; whether good or bad .
Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by Passovile: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
I am planning to manufacture a brand of alcohol(spirits) that comes with four different flavours. I have sufficient capital to start a factory and bars. The name of my alcohol(spirit) would be HOLY SPIRIT. What do you guys think?
You just want to hear people talk.
Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by Blitzerz: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Passovile:

You just want to hear people talk.
U got it right.
He needs attention
Its called Attention Deficit Disorder

2 Likes

Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by Martinez19(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2018
Blitzerz:

U got it right.
He needs attention
Its called Attention Deficit Disorder
Ah! shocked grin
HardMirror, frank317, 1Sharon, hopefulLandlord, wirinet come and see this christard.

Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by Blitzerz: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
Ah! shocked grin
HardMirror, frank317, 1Sharon, hopefulLandlord, wirinet come and see this christard.
Boy pls,

What am I supposed to do?
Run?

Joker
Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by Martinez19(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Blitzerz:

Boy pls,

What am I supposed to do?
Run?

Joker
Someone suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder(ADD) has problem paying attention and concentrating. Someone who is seeking attention doesn't necessarily have ADD.

1 Like

Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by pressplay411(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:

I don't know whether to laugh at this or grieve with the Holy Spirit.
If only you knew Who He is to you.
If only if you knew What He means to you.
If only you had an experiential knowledge to call your own.

Perhaps, just perhaps you will be less rebellious against God, against His Holy Spirit.

You said you were raised from a Christian home.
That is usually the causality. Our generation is blessed with the curse of knowing him too early and encountering him religiously. Not being properly discipled.
Yes, you once experience the Holyspirit when you believed in Jesus Christ. But because you continued in sin, and loved sin more than righteousness you grieved the Holy Spirit continuously until He (being Holy) could not dwell in you (being Unholy).

You became like King Saul who received the Holyspirit when he was anointed King.
But became troubled, restless no longer at ease, after he disobeyed God and God withdrew His Holyspirit.

That is the state that befalls a lot of us who were introduced to Christ but not truly taught of Him, taught to love Righteousness and Holiness that is given by Grace and continuous intimacy with the Holy Spirit.

There's so much more I wish I could share with you.
But I hope this touchrs your heart. I hope it does not cause you to further continue in rebellion.

Peace, Mercy and Grace be with you in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by Blitzerz: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
Someone suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder(ADD) has problem paying attention and concentrating . Someone who is seeking attention doesn't necessarily have ADD.

Exactly
U cant pay attention and concentrate on your life.
Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by Martinez19(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Blitzerz:

Exactly
U cant pay attention and concentrate on your life.
grin poor damage control. Stop disgracing yourself, go and learn about attention deficient disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by Blitzerz: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
grin poor damage control. Stop disgracing yourself, go and learn about attention deficient disorder.

You are the one that should learn.

"Why do I want to be the center of attention if I have adult ADD...... ?"

Read more

https://www.sharecare.com/health/add-adhd/why-center-attention-adult-add
Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by Martinez19(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Blitzerz:

You are the one that should learn.

"Why do I want to be the center of attention if I have adult ADD...... ?"

Read more

https://www.sharecare.com/health/add-adhd/why-center-attention-adult-add
SMH.
Re: Christians, I Need Your Advice. by frank317: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
Someone suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder(ADD) has problem paying attention and concentrating. Someone who is seeking attention doesn't necessarily have ADD.

Lol... School him bro

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Omorogie Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman Was A Setup / Miracles - Signs - Wonder By Jesus Via Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa (video) / Facts You Don't Know About Winners' Chapel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.