Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs In New Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs In New Photo (435 Views)

Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs In New Photo by zion69(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2018
This picture stroke me when I saw it,
Love is far beyond what we can ever think of it.

Lot of times people set for themselves rules and principles, fantasies and choices of people they want to marry. You hear people saying things like, my husband must be tall, slim ,hairy handsome, beautiful etc...

But most of those times, they end up with someone opposite.
True love is found in the heart and soul of an individual not the physical appearance.

Physical beauty will fade away....
Program attitude and behaviors will surely not last long. But the soul, the heart is eternal.

When you are down with depression, when life turn it's back on you, when nothing seems to work out, it's not six pack, it's not hips, it's not facial beauty that will stand by you. It's THE KINDNESS AND COMPASSION OF ONE'S SOUL.

LOVE ITSELF FADES AWAY WITH TIME.

sometimes, people end up with wrong people, people make wrong choices because the one that truly loves them didn't meet up with the standards they've set for themselves.
The guy didn't have six packs, the lady didn't have long legs so she wasn't the one.

Don't build bricks with mud and foundation with clay, they won't last they'll crash and crumble .

Source : https://www.facebook.com/483319362135008/posts/485930248540586/

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs In New Photo by zion69(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2018
Wow cc lalasticala.

More photos

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs In New Photo by malikombi(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2018
I swear with my life, love is a beautiful thingy
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs In New Photo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Wow!

(1) (Reply)

7 Financial Questions You Need To Ask Before Getting Married / Woman In Viral Video Accused Of Abandoning Girl At Eatery Denies Knowing Her / I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.