Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks (740 Views)

After Slaughtering Okadabooks, Will Okechukwu Ofili Slaughter Writers' Creativit / Don't Fall Into The Trap Of Okadabooks! / Servia: An Okadabooks Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks by mallerk: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Can i make money from okadabooks selling my ebook. can i sell in dollar currency e.g dollar to my foreign customers.. can a customer buy an ebook from the website without using the app ....
Re: Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks by kay29000(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
mallerk:
Can i make money from okadabooks selling my ebook. can i sell in dollar currency e.g dollar to my foreign customers.. can a customer buy an ebook from the website without using the app ....

You would have to write an average of 5 books a month for 6 months straight to make sensible money on Okadabooks.
Re: Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks by mallerk: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
kay29000:

You would have to write an average of 5 books a month for 6 months straight to make sensible money on Okadabooks.
but do you know other websites i can sell my ebook in nigeria
Re: Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks by kay29000(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
mallerk:
but do you know other websites i can sell my ebook in nigeria

Nope. I don't.
Re: Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks by mallerk: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
kay29000:

Nope. I don't.
but can a customer buy an ebook through the website without the app
Re: Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks by kay29000(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
mallerk:
but can a customer buy an ebook through the website without the app

Yes. But they have to register on the website, just like you register on Nairaland... and then they have to load their account with money, then they can go ahead and buy any book they want.
Re: Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks by mallerk: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
kay29000:

Yes. But they have to register on the website, just like you register on Nairaland... and then they have to load their account with money, then they can go ahead and buy any book they want.
that means you can make money if you market your book without relying on the platform
Re: Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks by kay29000(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
mallerk:
that means you can make money if you market your book without relying on the platform

Yes.
Re: Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks by mallerk: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
kay29000:

Yes.
But how much do you make a month publishing one book
Re: Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks by kay29000(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
mallerk:
But how much do you make a month publishing one book

0 Naira. The likelihood of someone buying your book after just publishing one is very low. You have to keep publishing until people get to know your name. I don't want to be pessimistic, but there is no money to be made on that platform. Don't have high ups. If you are not a known celebrity, you have to write a lot of books so that you can make substantial money at the end of the day. So, if you have 40 books on the platform, and each one sells 3 copies a month, that's 120 sales a month. If your books are priced at 300 Naira, you will make about 225 Naira on each book, and about 27k monthly.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 13 (semi Final) / My Book Of Pun / I Am A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.